Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: isomorphic]
    #11255037 - 10/15/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

isomorphic said:
The one I went to is a huge chain called "El Super" they just changed their name from Gigante Supermarket. It was really gross I couldn't eat anything from there, and the produce had flies.

Well, if you don't like it, then don't go to it. :shrug:

I'm sure plenty of people enjoy buying their groceries from El Super. They don't exactly need you as a customer.

But really. What's wrong with concrete floors, octopuses, wholesale ice cream, and chicarrones?

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #11255086 - 10/15/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
you have no concept of anything. your perception on this is obviously very bigoted.

the meat sits out no more or less than any safeway/vons or king soopers/kroger, even in the smaller ones.

they have much better selection of meat and they pack it up at night and/or cool down the containers. they actually do sell it all off in time, and you are just a white bland food eating wuss who probably thinks pepperoni is spicy.

they often cater to other minorities and thats why they might have foods that arent even remotely mexican, and mexico is a big place with lots of cultures of its own.

if you went to a crappy one, or one thats not up to snuff, it is possible but chances are you just have a biased notion because you are racist.

theres several cuts of meat that you cant find a lot of places that dont involve weird stuff, they just dont have the cultural significance, for example short ribs and things that most people would probably not even think about where different if put in fron of them.

you where there less than an hour and can tell how much they sell or whether they can sell it all from just that? they probably also have fresh pigs feet and i dont care for pickled pigs feet.

if the bags werent sealed theres probably a reason, where they tied off? you are probably a germaphobe too.

THIS!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#11255092 - 10/15/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
Quote:

Neuron said:

Wow dude, you're calling him racist because he went to a ghetto mexican supermarket, and reported back with results?

I've been to a couple, and his description matches up with  my experiences. We're not racist homefry. Too bad I rated you already....

well he seemed to have preconcieved notions and as the other guy said, lots of small grocery stores are ghetto tastic.

he even said he went to a chain place. concrete floors really arent unclean hell sams club and costco have that. Liborio here is a big chain place and they seem like any king soopers to me.

the place he went to might have been ghetto regardless but the notion he gave was that he dont like them messicans or their markets. :rolleyes:

and THIS!  :rockon:

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: Neuron]
    #11255109 - 10/15/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Neuron said:
Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
you have no concept of anything. your perception on this is obviously very bigoted.

the meat sits out no more or less than any safeway/vons or king soopers/kroger, even in the smaller ones.

they have much better selection of meat and they pack it up at night and/or cool down the containers. they actually do sell it all off in time, and you are just a white bland food eating wuss who probably thinks pepperoni is spicy.

they often cater to other minorities and thats why they might have foods that arent even remotely mexican, and mexico is a big place with lots of cultures of its own.

if you went to a crappy one, or one thats not up to snuff, it is possible but chances are you just have a biased notion because you are racist.

theres several cuts of meat that you cant find a lot of places that dont involve weird stuff, they just dont have the cultural significance, for example short ribs and things that most people would probably not even think about where different if put in fron of them.

you where there less than an hour and can tell how much they sell or whether they can sell it all from just that? they probably also have fresh pigs feet and i dont care for pickled pigs feet.

if the bags werent sealed theres probably a reason, where they tied off? you are probably a germaphobe too.

Wow dude, you're calling him racist because he went to a ghetto mexican supermarket, and reported back with results?

I've been to a couple, and his description matches up with  my experiences. We're not racist homefry. Too bad I rated you already....

he was very general in how he called it "mexican" supermarkets
as if the people that run it arent from guatemala or el salvador, bolivia, etc etc etc  or god knows how many other COUNTRIES! from SOUTH AMERICA! 
that in itself shows his ignorance
get it?
got it?
good!
:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #11255116 - 10/15/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

why thank you.

i think Neuron has some good thoughts, but he read way too much into my post about women workers in the wrong way.

its not that im anti women i just think this country coddles women to the point of having dipshit women in the workplace too often, and not that women cant be good workers.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#11255205 - 10/15/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dig neurons posts as well for the most part...seems like a righteous kat
i understand what he was saying ....but i still saw a diferent side of isomorphics take
but....where does women come into this thread?
im guesing ur talkin about a totaly differnt thread?

--------------------

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #11255454 - 10/15/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
Quote:

Neuron said:

well he seemed to have preconcieved notions and as the other guy said, lots of small grocery stores are ghetto tastic.

he even said he went to a chain place. concrete floors really arent unclean hell sams club and costco have that. Liborio here is a big chain place and they seem like any king soopers to me.

the place he went to might have been ghetto regardless but the notion he gave was that he dont like them messicans or their markets. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
Quote:

Neuron said:

I've been to El Super before, it's not bad at all.

What really sucks is: Top Valu Market

--------------------

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: Neuron]
    #11255470 - 10/15/09 07:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

HAMBURGAH!!!!

--------------------

Invisiblestedenko
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Have you ever been to a Mexican supermarket? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11257928 - 10/16/09 04:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the markets I went to were all top notch, cleaner than the publix and
kroger, better prices, better meat and everything fresh, they were the
tits, I'd go for lunch at least once a week and for $3 I could get a
burrito that was easily 2 meals

I get similar meats here, I just got 10lbs of bacon for $6, 2 huge pork
butts for $12, I can split the butts and feed the family twice on each half

I've been to a few of the mexican markets that I'll never enter again

This, and 10 cent limes...

--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom