Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons
    #11252694 - 10/15/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My friends, i am trippin. i am high too. anyways. i wanted to talk a lil about alien races, ....ancient races.... Theyre a classic legend, do they exist?

What are your guys' views on that?

Imo, they do. like the sun ppl. i think theres sun ppl out there living on the sun. sumhow. i think pluto and neptune have races living on em too. even the green lil men on mars. and i think other galaxies both known and unknown have alien races living on them. (damn i typing like 10 wpm lol)

Anyways...and then what about deities, gods & goddesses, pantheons, mythological region,...do they exist? If so which ones do you all believe in?

For me...i find that Cerridwen, Thor, and Nun, all from different geographical mythologies, exist. I came to this conclusion from meeting them all while trippin n stuff. yea.

So yea i got these tiny lil altars toward each one. various rituals to "worship" each one.  :shrug:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomman8118
Reality Seeker
Male

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11252715 - 10/15/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

its not a belief more like a thought and a wondering quest to find out which of those are real. i mean its entirely possible. like goddesses i believe existed aliens not so much, but they could be there. no one really knows

--------------------
For a sorcerer, reality, or the world we all know, is only a description that has been pounded into you from the moment you were born.
The reality of our day-to-day life, then, consists of an endless flow of perceptual interpretations which we have learned to make in common.  - Don Juan

Invisibledonteatasians

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: shroomman8118]
    #11252812 - 10/15/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think that aliens and atlantians may be the same race and the ufo sightings my be them coming to check on us.

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: donteatasians]
    #11252850 - 10/15/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If your trippin, why don't you try and contact them yourself. :mushroom2:

OfflineRed_Snapper
Stranger

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11253086 - 10/15/09 01:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Check this video out, it's from the disclosure project

--------------------
Where you see ideals I see what is human, all too human.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: Red_Snapper]
    #11253149 - 10/15/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

At the end of the video the lady says,
"A rocket engine doesn't necessarily translate to electricity........."

:facepalm:

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #11253447 - 10/15/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

aliens don't exist, human races are ancient in the human sense and deities are the same forms of beings appearing as UFOs.

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11253651 - 10/15/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Red_Snapper said:

holy shit man..theyre real. i can feel them too. i see them also. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11256668 - 10/15/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Everything is real and everything exists.  But.... there are levels.  Examples:

1. Person imagines a spaghetti monster. (S)he communicates with it and forms a mythology behind it.  However, everyone else thinks it is silly and the monster, although quite real to its architect, never escapes hir mind in any concrete fashion.

2. The god Tahuti.  Imagined by enough humans and incorporated into a consensual belief structure to such a degree as to become an entity that can be evoked to visual form, seemingly possessing consciousness and knowledge?  Made manifest without the aid of humans?  This can only be speculated currently.  However, Tahuti is something very real to a number of people(although to a much lesser degree today), yet is regarded as bollocks to others.  I'll note that I choose this specific example due to having an extremely vivid visual encounter a few years back.

3. Jimmy is bored and calls up one of his "bitches" for a fuck.  He ends up knocking her up and a human is born.  This human can be seen and communicated with by everyone who encounters it.

Aye, there are levels indeed.  It amazes me how people limit their reality to that which can be touched("Psychedelics make you see things that are'nt there.  It's an escape from reality").  Are your thoughts real?  Your dreams?  Everything encountered impacts your reality, so why ignore their existence?

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: lavod]
    #11256751 - 10/15/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting perspective Lavod. Reminds me of channeled material where it was stated that every thought creates a thought form on some level of reality.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11258862 - 10/16/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ever heard of space serpents?

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11260175 - 10/16/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
aliens don't exist, human races are ancient in the human sense and deities are the same forms of beings appearing as UFOs.

:awesham:

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons *DELETED* [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11262436 - 10/16/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by NlightNd1

Reason for deletion: Contained highly classified information that is potentially devastating.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

#11262725 - 10/16/09 09:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Red_Snapper said:

The man in that video, Sgt. Clifford Stone, is apparently extremely ignorant in my honest opinion. He stated that while in the military, they "catalogued 57 different species" of extraterrestrials which are visiting Earth. I can catalogue 57 different species of dragons but that doesn't mean they exist. I highly doubt he has ever seen an alien in his life. Military personnel know nothing about extraterrestrials, and those that do, know very little about them other than that they exist. If you were one of the few people within the US military to be officially given information about this subject, you would most certainly have to take a security oath to not disclose any of this information or you will be executed. This is how the US government deals with all activities involving the classification Top Secret and above which UFOs and extraterrestrials are categorized into. In my opinion, Sgt. Clifford Stone is either lying about these things so he can become a "celebrity" among the UFO community, or he is lying about the existence of other races of extraterrestrials to remove the element of fear surrounding the subject.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11263263 - 10/16/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

This is exactly what I believed for over two years, ever since I found out that UFOs were real. I ruled out the possibility of UFOs being extraterrestrial because interstellar travel should be completely impossible unless you're not restricted by the laws of conventional physics. I found out the hard way I was wrong. That was one of the most difficult realizations I've ever had. I was extremely disappointed when I found out that Earth was being visited by extraterrestrials rather than supernatural beings. A lot of people believe extraterrestrials are peaceful and loving beings. If they really were, don't you think they would be just as eager to make contact with us as we are to make contact with them? They've been active here for at least sixty something years and have not established contact yet. It seems obvious to me that they're not here with good intentions.

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
My friends, i am trippin. i am high too. anyways. i wanted to talk a lil about alien races, ....ancient races.... Theyre a classic legend, do they exist?

What are your guys' views on that?

I can say with absolute certainty that the Greys do exist. One of the most interesting things about these extraterrestrials is that they have a hierarchy of at least two different species. They could be the same species but are different variations of the same organism like you see here on Earth with bee and ant colonies.

your logic is a bit iffy.. conventional physics? have you ever studied physics? we don't know SHIT about physics, relative to what we there is to know about physics.

imo, earth is not special. i think there are ∞ numbers of civilizations in this universe.

and what makes you think your reasoning is applicable or comparable with a being that traveled distances so vast you couldn't comprehend? if they had bad intentions, we would all be their bitches... 60 fuckin' years ago i don't think they're going to harm us.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: Alien Races, Ancient Races, Deities, Pantheons *DELETED* [Re: dummy]
    #11263757 - 10/17/09 02:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by NlightNd1

Reason for deletion: Contained highly classified information that is potentially devastating.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11263955 - 10/17/09 03:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think they look something like this.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
    #11264028 - 10/17/09 04:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
The only reason I believe they are a threat to the human race is because of the way I personally was treated by these demented beings. No one would be able to convince me otherwise.

Kids hate going to the dentist. He isn't trying to harm them.

I'm sure pets hate going to the vet, especially if previous visits caused pain, or if it correlated getting injured with going to the vet.

Just because something "seems" evil in intent doesn't mean it is.

If you've encountered greys and you are still here alive and well then it seems they didn't mean much harm.

Plus just because some might be "evil/mean" doesn't mean each one is. As the saying goes, "Just because one black (or insert any race) guy robbed you doesn't mean they all will".

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11264071 - 10/17/09 05:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

by not believeing in UFO's i meant extraterrestrials. i think the objects are real and they aren't from any other planet, they don't travel here by some machinery and that they are in fact ultraterrestials. they were known as fairies and witches before it became fashionable to see them as machines. after over half a century of cultural conditioning they seem to us as beings from other planets because thats the framework we've been conditioned to think in.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11264109 - 10/17/09 05:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BlimeyGrimey said:

If you've encountered greys and you are still here alive and well then it seems they didn't mean much harm.

People get assaulted all the time without dieing....not that I necessarily believe in any of this stuff.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order