Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Balloons, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users
    #11252885 - 10/15/09 02:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I recently discovered my new favorite chemical on the planet. 5-meo-DMT. And I smoked my first 10mgs on my birthday and had the most incredible experience I have ever had.

So I have only 15mgs left and I plan to smoke it in the next few days as I am dieing to have to experience over and over. I need to send money for more before I smoke my last dose so I know it wont be my last.

My question to all you DMT users (NN-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT) "How much DMT can you smoke?"

Other drugs like LSD, psilocybin or mescaline you could never do it everyday due to tolerance and melting your brain lol

Is DMT any different? The experience I had from 5-MeO-DMT lasted about 30 mins in all, the peak being 2-3 mins. And it was the cleanest trip I have ever had. More clean than mushrooms, LSD, salvia, or any other psych. I don't know exactly how to explain it but it was clean.

I want to smoke it like 5 times in one day so I start searching this invisible land scape that exist in our heads. But is that any more dangerous than taking mushrooms or LSD once a month?

So how often do you smoke DMT? Do you do it every day?

Have you ever done it ever day and if so did you start to feel weird?

I understand a lot of people do not like 5-MeO-DMT because it makes them sick and gives them a weird body high.

For me in low doses I felt sorta sick and was mostly unpleasant but in 10mgs+ all that went away and it became the cleanest trip ever. Only thing I can compare it to is n2o but it is so much different then n2o.

I have never smoked NN-DMT but I can imagine it being on the same level if not higher then 5-MeO

I very much so love this chemical and even think it provides a very strong rush of euphoria for a bit. So can someone who is more experienced with 5-MeO-DMT tell me more about it? Is snorting it better?

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: clemens]
    #11254348 - 10/15/09 06:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

bump

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

#11254476 - 10/15/09 06:23 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Never tried the 5-meo-dmt....but frequent the nn dmt......i would say about every three days...but i have gone two weeks or more. Just depends on how im feeling. I would assume that its around the same thing but never tried it so i can't comment. AFter losing the fear ....it became my fav psychedelic .....just because it is so clean. No body ache...doesn't take up my whole day and the visuals are way better than most psychedelics.

Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

#11254496 - 10/15/09 06:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I always liked mixing my 5-meo with MDA. Visuals were always awesome and the body highs mixed together really well. Please don't snort it as it would just be a waste (and probably really hurt). I haven't smoked NN,DMT before, but 5-meo is said to be the children's version of DMT. It's really fast and you really don't get a good look at the void (I'm sure you know what I mean).
I would probably caution against doing it as often as you are saying. It may sound like fun now, but doing 5-meo 5 times a day would probably get really exhausting and, in my experience doing it a lot, will just make more questions without answers. Definitely get some more and have fun with it, but take it in moderation just like all hallucinogens.

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: switchy85]
    #11254573 - 10/15/09 06:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

decent thread ...found ...read poke smots entry http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6618081

Edited by Tomandjerry58 (10/15/09 06:44 PM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
    #11254585 - 10/15/09 06:42 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with the "use in moderation" advise.  I predict if you do it like you say, the thrill you currently feel will wear off FAST.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11255125 - 10/15/09 08:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I did nn-dmt 15 times in a week. that was kinda ridiculous.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: learningtofly]
    #11255517 - 10/15/09 09:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Three times in one week was my max.

Its a lot like sex...when you haven't had any for a while, it feels best.  :lol:  When you grossly overdo it...it gets ho-hum. 

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11255548 - 10/15/09 09:19 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

ive tried all the dmt types and no ur fine. u can even smoke it once every 10 mins for 10 years straight and ull be fine. u might be warped just a lil bit lol but ur not gonna die.

the most ive smoked is about 10 grams worth in a few days. it was shared with some1 else so it was actually more like 5 grams but u can smoke alot and be fine with little to no side effects as long as u dont mind having a total mindfuck that will last for weeks.

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11255663 - 10/15/09 09:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think I will smoke some tonight to recall the void again. I have a fleeting memory of it.

I just want to have some so I can smoke it like 2-3 times in a session. Ya know, break the ice and get use to being over run with a rushing sensation within 30seconds.

--------------------

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
    #11256073 - 10/15/09 10:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

This has been helpful. I smoked the same 5-meo-DMT with Clemens, and I have no words to describe the experience. I plan on exploring it thoroughly, the 10mg taste was not enough.

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: Lancaster]
    #11256113 - 10/15/09 10:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

god damn it Lancaster that was the most fun i have ever had on a birthday.

--------------------

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
    #11256328 - 10/15/09 11:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

This has been helpful. I smoked the same 5-meo-DMT with Clemens, and I have no words to describe the experience. I plan on exploring it thoroughly, the 10mg taste was not enough.
Quote:

clemens said:
god damn it Lancaster that was the most fun i have ever had on a birthday.

I know man, rolls and n20, 5-meo-DMT the next day. We're going to have to do that again for your next one.

Here's a question: does anyone care to talk about a "breakthrough" experience they had on 5-meo-DMT? I can't even imagine it.

*opens new tab for erowid*

--------------------

OfflineArimane
Stranger

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: Lancaster]
    #11257906 - 10/16/09 06:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I like snorting better than smoking.
It is more slow, more calm, my heart doesn't start running all over and I'm more present in the trip.
Also, if you put 2 mg more for mistake, snorting is not that deal, while smoking can be so scaring.

You can do 5-meo as much as you want, just have to wait 5,6 hours, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Is just swim experience, but he can do DMT over and over, for much time and his psyche isn't that damage.
But with 5-meo, he needs much more time to recover myself from the power of the experience(also, he uses quite high doses usually).

Offlinealbien5
legalize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loc: peace
Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: Arimane]
    #11257994 - 10/16/09 07:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I havent smoked 5-MO-DMT but have done 5-HO-DMT and plenty of NN-DMT.
The difference between NN and HO is HO gives only pleasant experiences. The 5-MO-DMT i believe is the bad trip (dark) of the DMT.

The DMT in any form is not a describable experience is the enlightenment the spirit of god for me. I could write more but i have to smoke DMT a lot of time.
Now i am doing an extraction and i will come back to post...

Try to make on yourself an extraction of NN-DMT from mimosa or 5-HO-DMT from Yopo seeds. The 5-HO-DMT can be extracted easily you can look here at google.It only needs calcium hydroxide and aceton

--------------------
Holly exit;

Edited by albien5 (10/16/09 07:28 AM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11258378 - 10/16/09 09:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Three times in one week was my max.

Its a lot like sex...when you haven't had any for a while, it feels best.  :lol:  When you grossly overdo it...it gets ho-hum. 

N.B.

It was my first time using it so I was building up slowly with slightly higher doses until i hit an epik dose and i was like mwahhahahhaahah awesome this is amazing i love this drug so much its my favorite.

--------------------

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: albien5]
    #11258535 - 10/16/09 10:30 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

albien5 said:
I havent smoked 5-MO-DMT but have done 5-HO-DMT and plenty of NN-DMT.
The difference between NN and HO is HO gives only pleasant experiences. The 5-MO-DMT i believe is the bad trip (dark) of the DMT.

The DMT in any form is not a describable experience is the enlightenment the spirit of god for me. I could write more but i have to smoke DMT a lot of time.
Now i am doing an extraction and i will come back to post...

Try to make on yourself an extraction of NN-DMT from mimosa or 5-HO-DMT from Yopo seeds. The 5-HO-DMT can be extracted easily you can look here at google.It only needs calcium hydroxide and aceton

Species

There are four species of the Anadenanthera genus, the Peregrina species is called Yopo or Jopa and the snuff is named Cohoba. The other three species Colubrina, Excelsa and Macrocarpa also contain the same active chemicals, but the snuff is often called Vilca.

Using Yopo

The Indian tribes mostly snuff the toasted and pulverized Yopo seeds/beans mixed with ashes or calcined shells. Adding limestone to the powder will strongly enhance the visual hallucinations. A good Yopo to limestone ratio is 3:1. Combine it with some Banisteriopsis caapi powder to make the trip even stronger. This is a rather harsh method and can induce violent sneezing and heavy hallucinations. More often, these tryptamines are smoked a smaller amount is needed in order to feel the effects, which arrive in a matter of seconds. The smell and taste is like burning plastic when smoked and it is harder to smoke than hash. However there is no evidence that it is damaging.
Because both methods require inhaling of the Yopo powder, it will allow the DMT to pass directly onto the blood.

Effects of Yopo

With sniffing the effects start in 5 minutes and last for 30 minutes. Small doses of Yopo (2-3 seeds) will generate light euphoria and minor (with eyes closed) hallucinations. Larger doses (4-5 seeds) will generate euphoria, stronger hallucinations and loss of bodily control. When smoked, the experience resembles that of smoking pure DMT. A smaller amount is needed in order to feel the effects, which start in a matter of just a few seconds. The peak lasts for three to ten minutes and will stop after twenty to thirty minutes.

Yopo seeds are available in the following shops:

Azarius online smart- and reformshopShayanashopMore info on Yopo is available on these pages:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/anadenanthera/anadenanthera.shtml
http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=101
http://www.ethnogarden.com/columbrina.htm

Taken from: http://www.drugs-plaza.com/herbals_yopo.php

--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users [Re: Xog]
    #11260096 - 10/16/09 03:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I smoked a small amount last night to just get a taste of the drug again and I most certainly did just that.

Tonight I think I am going to rip the last bit 5-MeO-DMT I have and hope for a break through experience.

In ever trip I have had with this chemical I didn't lose my ego and was still aware of the room I was in. This drug does cause extreme ego loss at the right dosages right? At some point I will lose my perception of self wont I?

--------------------

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Doctor Manhattan
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Jersey Flag
    #11260418 - 10/16/09 04:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
"We can accept God becoming Man to save Man, but not Man becoming God to save Himself."
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonnyV23/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzedm
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzrap
https://twitter.com/BiG_StroOnZ

Offlinetwitchy249
Stranger
Male
Re: Calling all 5-MeO-DMT users *DELETED* [Re: clemens]
    #11349782 - 10/30/09 02:48 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by twitchy249

Reason for deletion: Information may confuse people.  Not a helpful post.

--------------------
-thanks for any hints you can provide-

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Balloons, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience