Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisible_myconaut_
INSULT RAMPAGE!!!

Loc: school library
Who skis?...
    #11252170 - 10/15/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

... or rides:thumbdown:  jk jk :crazy:

Seriously though... YAY WINTER!!!

--------------------
:dj:
:banana::superbanana::redbanana::bananamusic::celery::rastana::hitlerdance:
          :ass::paradisiscoolwhat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesixsystemz
neo
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over here!!
Re: Who skis?... [Re: _myconaut_]
    #11252196 - 10/15/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've never skid before but I have been snowboarding, which is awesome! I can't wait for the park close to me opens up i really hope to make it out this year. :vaped:

--------------------
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. -Albert Einstein

Invisible_myconaut_
INSULT RAMPAGE!!!

Loc: school library
Re: Who skis?... [Re: sixsystemz]
    #11252238 - 10/15/09 10:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's soooo fun. Definitely worth your time and money. Ganj makes it that much better.

--------------------
:dj:
:banana::superbanana::redbanana::bananamusic::celery::rastana::hitlerdance:
          :ass::paradisiscoolwhat:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Who skis?... [Re: _myconaut_]
    #11252403 - 10/15/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think it is safe to say i am probably the biggest die hard snowboarder on here, or at least the biggest fan of winter in general. I am very interested in weather so i really enjoy winter time.....And during the winter me and my buddies, snowboarding, everything revolves around snowboarding....I haven't been riding to long, this is going to be my 7th season committed .

Snowboarding is like a drug to me. I'm not thinking about anything else when riding, it's just me riding down the side of a mountain swerving through tree's going through the forest. It's quite a blissful experience, especially when you add 4+ feet of fresh light fluffy powder.....

But yea, so pumped about this season! Hope to be on the mountain pre-Halloween. We have one mountain going with a lift turning, and a recent storm dropped a few feet up top. Just waiting for that one good dump of snow.....

Quote:

_myconaut_ said:
It's soooo fun. Definitely worth your time and money. Ganj makes it that much better.

I 2nd that. Def worth the time & money. It can be a little expensive at first buying your equipment. But you can find terrific deals out there. And your first few times it can be discouraging, but keep at it. Typically by your 3rd time out on the mountain is when you really put things together and start to get the hang of it, being able to S-carve, and stop on both heel and toe edge, etc....

And indeed, Ganja does make everything come full circle in snowboarding haha....I love smoking on the mountain. Not only does it help me concentrate and "get in the (stone) zone" haha, it increases blood flow, and opens up your lungs which is great when your at 10,000 ft......The smell of bud is always wafting through the air at the places i ride.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale