Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Robotripping. The Saga, trip #7.
    #11251581 - 10/15/09 10:02 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Hello, and thank you for reading of my experiences. This trip will be my third time eating the pill form of Dxm
and my 7th time total Robotripping!
  I'm starting to appreciate the pill form more now, especially since I started hearing about the high levels of
glucose in the syrup form. This doesn't worry me though because I eat sugar, morning, noon and night. So if I
were to be destined for Diabetes, I think I would have it already by now...
  Again, I went to the local Wal-greens and got the Robo cough gels, on 10/9/09, Friday. The funny thing is I was
gonna try Delsym cough liquid this time...but I ended up with the pills.

Well today, Saturday 10/10/09, at 10:25A.M., I consumed 20 cough gels and washed it all down with Sunny-D. I
figured I could benefit from it, because I guessed I would only drink soda from here on out. Sunny-D is
slightly sour, and on Dxm I'm sure it would be like sour warhead juice. You need to be very careful about which
drink you choose to consume during the trip, it has to be just right.
  It seems whenever I do this substance it always takes 1hour and 10mins exactly for it to hit me. I'll be totally
fine for the longest time, but once that hour and 10mins go by it just goes boom!
So I wager that at 11:35A.M., I should feel it.

Even though I am eager about what this trip brings, I'm nervous about the painful urinary infection I'm just now
recently not feeling anymore. That is why I waited until 10A.M., instead of 8 or 9, because I was worried this
infection would bother me during the experience. This is sure to be a strange trip, simply due to the fact
that I'm with many more people than I usually am.

At 11:35A.M. exactly, I start feeling the effects, as guessed. Once again, it is becoming hard to type.

It's 12:07P.M. now, and I'm feeling very good in a way, but I'm bugged about some of the people around me.

12:20P.M. I busted out into song, can't remember which, and am now very confused about everything.

At 12:25P.M. I realize how odd cigarettes appear.

At around 12:37P.M. I suddenly realize I've been watching episodes of "Flight of the Conchords"...This show is
crazy nuts on this stuff. It also makes movies harder to really focus on. I'm getting audial distortions.
I feel very fucked up right now, and the show is funny, but I'm tripping much too much to enjoy it.

This is some nutty shit, at about 12:51P.M., I just finish a mental-mind-journey into the music that was
playing, where the music is magic and nothing matters. Hearing lots of noise, getting severe audial
hallucinations.

At 1:43P.M. I realize I'm still trippin hard, and I'm still slightly confused about some things...like
the Flight of the Conchords.

2:14P.M. I feel very high and drunk, everything is extremely bold...I enjoy the show I'm watching more now.
I feel just great! Nice control and pleasent so far, once again smoking pot made the ride even better.

2:32P.M. I Feel real good and am quite sure I'm more....

2:50P.M. Pondering deeply about all things, I know that I'm still very numb.

I've been rocking back and forth for a little bit, it is calming and fun when your tripping.

3:00P.M. I'm still feeling the effects pretty nicely, but because of all the weed....I'm hungry. So of course
I'm going to eat something.

Up until now, which is 3:45P.M., I've been feeling very confused and a lot of it seems based around this girl I
met named Nancy.

It is 4:03P.M. now....And the magic is still flying through me.

It says now on the clock it is 4:38P.M....but this is meaningless to someone who is Robotripping. I feel very
thirsty...perhaps I'll go drink some of that super tart Cranberry juice in my fridge.

5:05P.M. Feeling Ultra-strength again, and a desire to use this strength around the house. I love this feeling,
it is a very positive mood boost when you can feel strong and your arms are covered in bulging veins.
Very good side effect.

It is now 5:30P.M. and there is strong evidence I did hard drugs today. I don't believe it when people claim
it is only a 7hour trip. Many hours after the trip you will feel mild effects and a good mood. The whole
drug just likes to linger as long as possible really.

This Drug is so much fun for me, I hear so many bad things about it each day, yet I see no wrong with it.
I plan on doing this much more before I decide to quit for good, it is just too fun, and you really never know
when the government is going to act retarded and outlaw cough medicine...it's already illegal to buy salvia here
anymore...don't take away Dxm too!

I'd rate this as a fairly good experience and I enjoyed myself during the time. It is now nothing like the first
time I ever did it, that is certain. I've already done it 7 times but I feel the experiences are changing on me.
  It feels like I'm getting more and more control every time, and my ability to enjoy it is increasing. It doesn't
even slightly scare me now, now I can feel at ease as the ride takes off, because of my knowledge with it.

Most importantly though, this trip taught me something. It taught me that I am finally ready, the idea revealed
itself during the trip, telling me I'm ready to see the next level. Dxm wants me to see its secrets, it wants me
to uncover the Wisdom of the land. It feels like I found the key to going to the next level, venturing deeper
into the Cosmos of my brain. That is what this trip has taught me.

I know now I must eat atleast 500mg next time, to assure an alien experience for me and to provide an amazing
tale to tell others afterwards. I will probably be doing this epic experiment in 1 week.

.....Who knows what Dex has in store for me next time, or where it plans to lead my mind.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Re: Robotripping. The Saga, trip #7. [Re: DrScott]
    #11251603 - 10/15/09 10:10 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Now I would like to take alittle time to warn everyone who is attempting this. You can and probably will get very sick afterwards.
  I'm not sure if it is only from frequent use, but since I started doing in I've had a fever and a cold for a month.
  I am still sick, the fever is only getting worse, and no doctors can help.

I am warning you all right now, you can/will/might get sick from doing this, be very careful, unless you dont care about a fever.
  It has to be the shittiest sickness though, I have body aches, minimal headaches, fatigue, green snot as thick as molasses, and an absolutely horrible chronic cough....(lol, ironic isn't it)

please take this into consideration, maybe I'm wrong though, maybe
I just so happen to get deathly ill for no reason, but I strongly doubt that...I almost never get sick.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Robotripping. The Saga, trip #7. [Re: DrScott]
    #11252022 - 10/15/09 12:16 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

LoL.

Man...... your gonna end up on the headlines.

"another guy OD'd on cough syrup last night...... heres jim with the weather"

Whats wrong with cactus, shrooms and acid?

I have heard DMT is nice........

Well, hopefully you find what you are looking for before it is too late. :mushroom2:

OfflinePoPaBeAnBiTEdWN
Stranger

Re: Robotripping. The Saga, trip #7. [Re: Shad0w]
    #11312826 - 10/24/09 05:20 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I triped yesterday on dxm 4 the first time I did about 750mgs the trip was ok not really intense but it was aite keopt laughing at myself for walking lika robot lol. At one point I was talking to my gma but couldn't speak right jus speaking giberish lol.music sounds awsum on it tho I could make out every beat in a song

Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Loc: Chile
Re: Robotripping. The Saga, trip #7. [Re: PoPaBeAnBiTEdWN]
    #11317502 - 10/25/09 12:21 PM (8 years, 17 hours ago)

i hated highschool

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports