Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Gel Caps

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepcube
baron von schmirgenheimer
Male

Loc: the internet, which contr...
into deep space
    #11250945 - 10/15/09 05:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

It had been a little over 10 years since the last time I tripped.
I had been thinking about tripping again. Last friday one of my friends here just handed me 2g dried and told me he had a feeling I needed them. He warned me that these were the worst tasting mushrooms he had ever had (in hindsight this might be why he was giving them to me... lol).
I went home and made 7 gel caps and took them. In the past I have digested gel caps in around 20-30 minutes. That night after an hour and a half with nothing happening, I figured that the shrooms had lost their potency since I wasn't feeling anything. I decided I had about 30-45 minutes until I could be pretty sure that the shrooms were duds. I ate half a lime, and went up the ladder to join my little brother and his friends on the roof (we have a flat roof). I brought my bong up so I could share some rips with my buds, who were shocked to see me since they figured I was probably in my room already tripping. We toked a bit and watched the moon rise over the desert, hazy through the low clouds on the horizon. At this point I had lost confidence that the dose I took was going to do anything. I got pretty baked, and my friends were starting to fall asleep.
I decided that I was going to let my couchlock subside and go back down the ladder and back inside. In the meantime, I fumbled around for my headphones to get some music going. To my surprise, my music was already on. I turned it up and smiled; it was less than a few minutes into In Search of Sunrise 5: Los Angeles (DJ Tiesto).

I looked up at the stars and the high clouds... the night was beautiful, I felt euphoria welling up inside me and my stone quickly subsided. I realized that one or two capsules had finally been breached.
I turned the music up and felt my consciousness rocket upwards, gaining speed, I felt myself become energy. At this point the music was reverberating through my being and directing my thoughts, channeling the flood into a high pressure hose cutting through reality. I ripped furiously through the cosmos, I couldn't stop, the music was guiding me, the energy I had was the most intense I had ever felt... I was starting to implode, my hands felt like they were turning themselves inside out, and I could feel that void within myself pulling me in. I relaxed and let it happen, then drifted, letting my thoughts echo and fruit, and examining my being from outside of myself.
I realized that for the past year my (ex)girlfriend was the only thing that woke up that part of me that let me see the beauty in the world; she was a drug that I was hopelessly addicted to and was draining my essence. I thought about this for a while, then allowed my guide (the music) to take me further, through realms of jungle, of auroras, and of miles and miles of blankets that looked, felt, and smelled like the freshest, blushing red rose petals.
I got out my phone and texted one of my friends in Hawaii telling him what was happening. A minute later I got his reply... he was tripping too, and told me that it felt like starship earth was accelerating hard. I agreed, and suddenly a meteorite hit the atmosphere and burned up in a fireball. My ipod started playing Woman King by Iron and Wine, and I was back on earth, on my roof, at 1 am, surrounded by my sleeping friends. For the first time in years, I was at peace again. I told my friend in Hawaii about the fireball, and he told me it was just me on re-entry. I ate some enchiladas and went to sleep a few hours later.

--------------------
Everything seems like a dream...

Abuse said:
whoever this swim guy is, he's getting to all the drugs before everyone else, not just on this forum on many others too. swim's a little bit selfish :grin:

The RR's Notes Thread

I've got an R44 print the size of a doorknob that I'd love to trade for a pan cyans print! PM me!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: into deep space [Re: pcube]
    #11251985 - 10/15/09 12:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Sweet report.

Nice style.

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineZep Tepi
Illuminated
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shamballa
Re: into deep space [Re: Shad0w]
    #11252072 - 10/15/09 12:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like it was an amazing experience. Whenever I smoke before the peak, my trip gets hoisted into cosmos. My nephew and I believe shrooms make you perceive essences more. Every material object has a essence in another dimension simultaneously. Nice re-entry. Coming back from the infinite splendor of space with a flash.

--------------------
I felt like I was tricked. Having finally standing above everything. Looking down on life. The mystery is going to be reveled. One step at a time, on this path. Harmony...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Gel Caps

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports