Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenick5309
Lover

The best LSA extraction method? (HBW)
    #11249215 - 10/14/09 11:34 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So I have 10 HBW seeds coming in the mail any day now (possibly tomorrow!) and I wanna trip baaaalls. I know there are myriad methods of extracting the LSA, but I'm a college student - I have minimal funds and I don't exactly own a chemistry set, so I don't have access to many chemicals. I've heard about using alcohol (campus has plenty of that haha) or something acidic (cafe by me has concentrated lemon juice packets) which would be easy enough to do, but what's the most effective and simplest method?

--------------------
When I heard the Earth-song,
I was no longer brave;
My avarice cooled
Like lust in the chill of the grave.
:merkaba:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

Re: The best LSA extraction method? (HBW) [Re: nick5309]
    #11249253 - 10/14/09 11:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, you could simply dissolve the (powdered) seeds in water, or high proof alcohol (151+), or both.  You can theoretically allow the solvent to evaporate off to isolate the product, but this would take some time, would therefore probably contaminate, and LSAs not being the most stable molecule, should probably not be exposed to that much open air either.  Probably best to drink as is.  Filter the solution too, with a coffee filter or some such thing.  Hope this gives you some ideas.

Edited by skullhuman (10/14/09 11:52 PM)

Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

Re: The best LSA extraction method? (HBW) [Re: skullhuman]
    #11249265 - 10/14/09 11:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, be sure to use cold water or alcohol.  LSAs are fairly heat sensitive.  They also have been reported not to interact well with chlorine.  Don't use tap water - be sure to get yourself some spring or distilled for this.

Edited by skullhuman (10/14/09 11:48 PM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11249289 - 10/14/09 11:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Cold Water Extraction :laugh:. Swish it around your mouth after brushing your teeth/tongue/mouth and if you have it mouthwashing.

Some say you don't even have to swallow it, but I always do.

LSA isn't like LSD. Don't get me wrong I love it but don't expect to be flying in hyper space. Be prepared to relax for a while, LSA puts strain on the heart so you don't want to be doing anything strenious(your body will prolly be aching a little once you feel it and you'll understand).

It's ideal for a nice chill night :laugh:. Get some music going and just relax and listen to what the HBWR has to tell you.

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: The best LSA extraction method? (HBW) [Re: smaerd]
    #11249301 - 10/14/09 11:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

"

For those not in the know, "Organic LSD" is another name for LSH. It's made by mixing acetaldehyde with LSA (found in abunance in HBWR seeds) and there are sometimes other psychoactives added to it to make it more like real LSD (such as Datura stramonium, ephedra, etc.). This has been brewed for quite a long time and has sort of been kept secret by a lot of people. It’s recently been appearing on the web as people have been stumbling on this combination by accident. But its not a new thing. It’s around for a long time. I’m not sure of its history, but there are some people who claim that recipes that make LSH from LSA predate LSD itself. This thread is not really about the history of LSH, but rather a thread devoted to the various recipes people have found that work.

I’ll start with one of the easiest, most foolproof recipes I know of.

Sergeant Pepper’s Tea

1 - Make 1 cup of peppermint tea using 8 ounces of boiling hot water and 2 tablespoons of dried peppermint leaves. Let this steep for 15 minutes. Strain out the leaves. Add 1 tsp of sugar or a little stevia or some other sweetener.
2 - Mix 1 dose of LSA (or HBWR powder) into the peppermint tea and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. Filter with a coffee filter to get rid of the seed material and drink.

Note that FRESH dried peppermint leaves work best. Old peppermint is ineffective. Old seeds can be used though.

"

Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

Re: The best LSA extraction method? (HBW) [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #11249339 - 10/14/09 11:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PsychoPsilocin said:
Sergeant Pepper�s Tea

1 - Make 1 cup of peppermint tea using 8 ounces of boiling hot water and 2 tablespoons of dried peppermint leaves. Let this steep for 15 minutes. Strain out the leaves. Add 1 tsp of sugar or a little stevia or some other sweetener.
2 - Mix 1 dose of LSA (or HBWR powder) into the peppermint tea and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. Filter with a coffee filter to get rid of the seed material and drink.

Note that FRESH dried peppermint leaves work best. Old peppermint is ineffective. Old seeds can be used though.

"

That sounds like a good recipe.

But I must say, I've always found it easiest to just chew the seeds, and this seems to be optimal for psychedelic effects.  But then again taste can complicate the matter..

Edited by skullhuman (10/15/09 12:02 AM)

Offlinenick5309
Lover

#11249397 - 10/15/09 12:06 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

skullhuman said:
Oh, be sure to use cold water or alcohol.  LSAs are fairly heat sensitive.  They also have been reported not to interact well with chlorine.  Don't use tap water - be sure to get yourself some spring or distilled for this.

I live in a dorm and don't feel like buying a whole big thing of distilled water at the grocery store so could I just use a bottle of Aquafina?

--------------------
I was no longer brave;
My avarice cooled

Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

#11249452 - 10/15/09 12:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I hope so.  Can't speak of what contraindications may be present there, as I don't drink Aquafina or know anything about it.  It's probably fine, I just don't assume.

You can also just scrape off the fuzzy coating on each seed and chew em up.  This really is the easiest way to go.

Offlinenick5309
Lover

#11249757 - 10/15/09 12:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Would bacardi 80 proof rum be okay? That's all i can get my hands on at present.

--------------------
I was no longer brave;
My avarice cooled

Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

#11249797 - 10/15/09 01:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I suppose it'll do? it seems to have the polar components necessary for dissolving HBWR alkaloids, but I've never tried it, or read much of anything on it.. why not just use cold water? just grab some bottled spring water, it's all you really need for this.

Offlineskullhuman
the skullman cometh
Male

#11249807 - 10/15/09 01:03 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Also, I'm curious, any reason you won't just scrape off the fuzzy coating and simply eat em?

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11249808 - 10/15/09 01:03 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

80 proof works good cuz it's got the booze and the water. Just shake crushed seeds in it a lot, in maybe two shots for a day, strain the seeds and drinkith theeee.

Offlinenick5309
Lover

#11253206 - 10/15/09 03:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

skullhuman said:
Also, I'm curious, any reason you won't just scrape off the fuzzy coating and simply eat em?

From a lot of what I've read, the fuzzy stuff is rather insignificant; it's a (basic) chemical inside the seed that makes you sick, so I want to do some kind of extraction method so as to not get sick. Also, I read that peppermint oil enhances the visual component of the trip :mushroom2:
I think I have my plan. Gonna grind up the seeds really fine, add some rum, fresh squeezed lime juice, and peppermint oil, shake it up and let it sit in my fridge for a while, and then enjoy!

--------------------
I was no longer brave;
My avarice cooled

Offlinekeeponrockin
infinite layers

#11300651 - 10/22/09 05:52 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

found that peppermint, gonna try your tek.. any more useful information about it?

thx :mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience