Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHuck
Stranger
Male

Mmm... Salvia
    #11248901 - 10/14/09 10:43 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

My first salvia experience was about a year ago, and since then I've smoked it a few times. However, only my first and most recent attempt resulted in a hallucination. Other times I just felt a high that was similar to cannabis in ways, but much more unique.

Trip 1:

It was a cold winter evening when I parked on the side of the street in a rural suburb. Me and my two friends; Adam and Joe had no house to go to and it was far to cold to smoke outside. We had a makeshift bowl made out of a water bottle and tin foil. The 20X was mixed with cannabis before we took turns passing it. I managed to get a few decent hits as various folks passed the car. I was a tad paranoid at first, but these people walking their dogs didn't seem to notice us. As I wondered why the substance hadn't affected me, it hit me like a train. I was laughing uncontrollably as I leaned against my seat to avoid being sucked out the windshield. Everything looked exactly like white noise, and my friends were just silhouettes in this setting. They were fooling around, flicking lighters in my face and such, but none of it phased me. The experience was very enjoyable until dozens of people began walking by the car. Many looked inside to see what was going on. The setting returned to normal, but I still felt disoriented and had trouble walking as I got out of the vehicle. I started to freak out a bit, thinking that we had to leave and nobody was able to drive. Adam took acid which was expected to go into affect soon, and Joe is just retarded. They calmed me down by putting on some fantastic Bob Marley tunes. Adam took the keys and drove to a secure location close to home. I assured them I was fine, and they left to do some planned business. After laying down in the backseat for a couple minutes, I felt much better and drove home. The whole experience lasted about 30 minutes, but felt like hours.

Trip 2:

This was my most recent and most intense experience. I was in a buddy's garage with three other friends and some 40X. With a glass bowl, I took two massive hits. Both were held for 30 seconds. Again, the shit smacked me in the face. I fell down on the couch as a texture of sorts swallowed the world up. I was now in a classroom setting inside of a puppet theatre. I tried to talk, but couldn't. As I decided I wanted to go back, the world burst open and I was free from that cramped reality. But then I realized I was still in it. The best thing I can describe it to is that optical illusion of the never ending staircase. But instead of stairs, there were rooms inside of rooms. The people around me were also extremely annoying. I was scared shitless as I waited for the salvia to wear off, afraid that I could be permanently impaired. I slowly became me again and everything was fine.

Salvia is definitely something I'll do again, but in light doses and in the privacy of my own room.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDeeGee
Insert Title Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunny Southern California Flag
Re: Mmm... Salvia [Re: Huck]
    #11248999 - 10/14/09 10:57 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I had a similar time with your second trip. Shit was spinning and looked like it took a screenshot every time it shifted. I figured each snapshot was it's own little reality. Like a whole different existence/reality in each room inside of a room inside of a room inside of a room...

--------------------
DG
:plur:

OfflinequickXR80
Stranger

Re: Mmm... Salvia [Re: DeeGee]
    #11273802 - 10/18/09 11:04 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

salvia fucks with your head :crazy2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports