Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGman87
Stranger
My Nitrious experiences and lighting in the room
    #11248319 - 10/14/09 09:23 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I've done whip-its for a few years now but have only recently experienced full blown hallucinations while doing them, and will experience them every time if i'm doing them in the right setting. I own a dispenser and have been inhaling them by filling a punch balloon with 3-4 cartridges, breathing out all the air in my lungs and filling my lungs up with the nitrous, sometimes taking in a little oxygen, holding it in for 15-30 seconds then ex-hailing. By this time.. I'll feel light headed and see small hallucinations in shadows and on the walls. I'll then breathe in a few breaths of oxygen, ex hail all the air in my lungs again and fill up a 2nd lung full. After holding my breathe for another 20+ seconds.. I'll see full blown hallucinations, sometimes it's like i'm dreaming them, and sometimes i'm seeing them consciously. The lighting coming from my blinds will be cut in half, the top half will be turning all different colors and the bottom half will  be streaking purple balls with purple tails bounce off the walls. I will also hear a sound of maracas as the purple balls are hitting the bottom and sides of where the blinds would be, more subtle than maracas, like the sound of a rain stick. I've also seen a friend of mine come out from behind my standing light, which would be turned off during the time. He would say "Whats up, (My Name)" and put his fingers out.. While I'm seeing him, 1 of the lights will be turned on.. I will then see his body fade out and the light fade dark. Other intense hallucinations I will experience are all my walls turning a certain color, like black and I will hear the sound of stones moving as this is happening.

Enough with my stories, after changing the lighting in my room, I have noticed that depending on the brightness of the room, i'll experience different hallucinations. I've turning off all the lights, and opening a blind to bring in some ambient light from outside. and I've also tried turning on a small light in my room to create a little light on the walls..... I wanted to know the best setting of lightning and objects in the environment that you guys have used when using nitrous??? Any other tips would be appreciated on your ways of inhaling with the best and safest results.. Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience