Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Marjuana Tolerance question.
    #11245752 - 10/14/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright so i figured something out last night while high...

My highs used to last for a few hours at a time, and theyd have the average buildup, come up, pinnacle, and then come down for an hour or 2, 3, etc.

well lately its been the opposite, the high is like 10x as intense, except only last like 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. maybe 2 1/2 hours.

any1 have any ideas why its doing this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmitington
Unidentified Flying Object
Male

Loc: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11245779 - 10/14/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

could be the weed strain ur smoking.  Tolerance decreases the intensity and duration, but it should still last longer than that, and the fact that it doesn't and is super intense sounds like it is due to the type of weed ur smokin.

--------------------

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: Smitington]
    #11245874 - 10/14/09 12:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it could be a number of things, including how you are mentally going into it and what you are expecting to get out of it, whether you realize it or not.

also, it could be because you are new to the certain effects of the strain.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11245979 - 10/14/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmmm....alright i guess those answers work. :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

#11245998 - 10/14/09 01:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My tolerance is ridiculous....I get "high" for about ... 30 mins/  then I start to burn out.  And no it's not the strains (for me anyway, could be for you), it even happened to me in amsterdam lol.  I think I just smoke a little too much weed.

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

Edited by CaptainTrips (10/14/09 01:19 PM)

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: CaptainTrips]
    #11246019 - 10/14/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainTrips said:
My tolerance is ridiculous....I get "high" for about ... 30 mins/  then I start to burn out.  And no it's not the strains (for me anyway, could be for you), it even happened to me in amsterdam lol.  I think I just smoke a little too much weed.

maybe im screwed and headed to that same place. liek i took 1 hit about an hour ago and im starting to come down now. maybe at level 1.5 high right now. its only been a fucking hour. guess i needa hit it again.

--------------------

Offlineovechkin57
Cozzin' Frenzies...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #11247673 - 10/14/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

are you hitting/smoking it any differently...

for example out of a bong instead of a piece?
(sure you would have thought of that....)

or not inhaling as much, but holding it in longer?

or taking a hit then packing it in with regular air?

or packing bigger bowls then normal...?
(sounds stupid, but my friend was wondering why he was getting so high and running out of weed so quick one time... :foreheadslap:)

--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11247708 - 10/14/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm on a bit of a tolerance break right now.  Started Sunday, gonna wait 'till probably next Friday.  It'll be nice to get :vaped: again!

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11248193 - 10/14/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dont smoke much, but i smoke every day...and 2-3 bowls during the week...
i still get mad high, but i rip out of a bong...
usually i can get 2 hours or so before i start to come down (people cannot tell im high when i just rip 1 bowl)
if i rip 2 in a row...well then i start to get the mad stoned...and that lasts like 3 hours or so or until i rip again
usually after i rip once during hte day, i rip every 2-3 hours until sleepy time
just my 2c
GL gettin nice and ripppped
:bonghit:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Marjuana Tolerance question. [Re: CamKron]
    #11248541 - 10/14/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dunno. i usually get mad high like psychotic-high-trippin-ballz-freakin-the-fuck-out-close-to-loosing-touch-to-reality-high for like 30 mins to an hour. then it slowly climbs down from there.

ive been smoking out of a small metal pipe and matches lately since my lighter died.

ive been gauging myself on my hits. like taking 1 hit and watching me get high decently, then taking a 2nd hit and watching it escalate into the what the fuck im trippin ballz stage.

normally my hppd is nice and i get really nice visuals. but lately ive been taken over by the anxiety feeling and the negative thoughts. i completely loose all senses and ive actually noticed my limbs feel like they quit working some time. or it hurts to move them. my breathing will slow down super slow. like 2-4 breaths a minute. etc. i dunno why. normally it doesnt ever get this high. but i feel im pretty close to breaking through to something else soon.

i recorded a few videos of myself too. watching them sober all i can think of is i most have been temporarily psychotic. or something.

im not complaining i love it but sumtimes i wonder if my hearts gonna pop outta my chest and ill trip my way into the afterlife.

--------------------

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

#11248954 - 10/14/09 08:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i only smoke 1 or 2 times a day if i have the weed

usually in the morning and at night...so its a good amount apart no matter what

i find smoking in the morning always produces a good high, and smoking at night if your tired does too

i usually smoke a little less than a bowl, especially in the morning, but will pack a pretty fair bowl in the evening

its weird, i find i am getting an odd tolerance where like since im smoking less in a session, like a bowl, i used to smoke like 6! my tolerance is dropping but is never high because i smoke such a tiny amount and my body is getting used to it so now im getting high off this tiny amount so if i put a little more in the bowl i get mad high

also i am smoking some good haze

but now that u mention it, i usually get high for 2 hours, the  come down for another 2 hours, so in all its about 4 hours

however, during the summer i went through a period where i got high for lik 30 min and then it dropped

it was because i was smoking too much  . . . sometimes u need to take a week or 2 off at the most and let ur body rest, ull see ull be good for awhile after that

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order