Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Offlineelectrified1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend
    #11247514 - 10/14/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah its true. Im not embarassed or ashamed about it at all. Society is what makes it seem like a bad thing. Like I am a pussy or extremely religious or somethin. Ya I am a christian, but that doesnt mean anything about the subject. I am not just not having sex because b4 marrige its wrong according to the bible, I cant really say. I would if I was in the right situation. Like if I was dating a girl I liked then I would. I havent even had a girlfriend in my whole life. Its kinda weird considering my life. I graduated from a tech school with a degree in electrical theory and I am an electrical technician at the industrial plant that I work at. I drive a badass silver 350z. I am average build, good looking (i have had girls say I was cute on lots of occasions), can play electric guitar like van halen, so some people say. I can snowboard pretty good. You all get the picture. I have partied hard before I got a real job, like drinkin parties, the whole highschool scene. So its not like I am a loner, I have a lot of friends, not really any girl friends just guy friends. No one really knows this about me because of the stupid stereotype shit that goes around, so I just kinda keep it on the downlow. I know that those things are not as important as personality when it comes to talkin to girls. I dont really lack anything there, mabe a little confidence, but I do have some confidence and am funny. Most people will say im pretty funny most of the time. I can get girls to laugh a lot. But I seem to still be having a problem somewhere. I guess mabe it has to do with a slight anxiety problem I have. I used to get a lot of social anxiety when I was younger. Even if I go to a club, I get too much anxiety to really enjoy myself. So I hardly ever dance. When I start gettin a thing with a girl, I get too much anxiety and cant act like my usual comical type person. It seems impossible to act normal. Mabe I have a fear of a relationship which is embedded deep into my psyche or somethin. Well it doesnt bother me too much. Kinda hard though when people at work are always talkin about bonin chicks. Especially my friends. See if I was in the situation where a girl wanted to bone, I prob wouldnt have sex with her if I didnt know her because I would be too nervous. Id prob be too nervous to make out with her. At least I kno I dont have anything. See Im just a regular guy no one would ever suspect was a virgin. Geez im rambling on and on. I just had to get this out. To the girls/guys on here, what do you think about this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: electrified1]
    #11247531 - 10/14/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

massage parlor

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: electrified1] * 3
    #11247534 - 10/14/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Girls are like ciggarettes.... If you never start, you'll live longer.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11247559 - 10/14/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was a virgin till 24.. Then I got chlamydia.  Dumped that bitch.
good luck finding the love of your life. :smirk:

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #11247569 - 10/14/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

electrified1 said:
Yeah its true. Im not embarassed or ashamed about it at all. Society is what makes it seem like a bad thing. Like I am a pussy or extremely religious or somethin. Ya I am a christian, but that doesnt mean anything about the subject. I am not just not having sex because b4 marrige its wrong according to the bible, I cant really say. I would if I was in the right situation. Like if I was dating a girl I liked then I would. I havent even had a girlfriend in my whole life. Its kinda weird considering my life. I graduated from a tech school with a degree in electrical theory and I am an electrical technician at the industrial plant that I work at. I drive a badass silver 350z. I am average build, good looking (i have had girls say I was cute on lots of occasions), can play electric guitar like van halen, so some people say. I can snowboard pretty good. You all get the picture. I have partied hard before I got a real job, like drinkin parties, the whole highschool scene. So its not like I am a loner, I have a lot of friends, not really any girl friends just guy friends. No one really knows this about me because of the stupid stereotype shit that goes around, so I just kinda keep it on the downlow. I know that those things are not as important as personality when it comes to talkin to girls. I dont really lack anything there, mabe a little confidence, but I do have some confidence and am funny. Most people will say im pretty funny most of the time. I can get girls to laugh a lot. But I seem to still be having a problem somewhere. I guess mabe it has to do with a slight anxiety problem I have. I used to get a lot of social anxiety when I was younger. Even if I go to a club, I get too much anxiety to really enjoy myself. So I hardly ever dance. When I start gettin a thing with a girl, I get too much anxiety and cant act like my usual comical type person. It seems impossible to act normal. Mabe I have a fear of a relationship which is embedded deep into my psyche or somethin. Well it doesnt bother me too much. Kinda hard though when people at work are always talkin about bonin chicks. Especially my friends. See if I was in the situation where a girl wanted to bone, I prob wouldnt have sex with her if I didnt know her because I would be too nervous. Id prob be too nervous to make out with her. At least I kno I dont have anything. See Im just a regular guy no one would ever suspect was a virgin. Geez im rambling on and on. I just had to get this out. To the girls/guys on here, what do you think about this?

Sounds like you are trying to justify your lack of pussy.

And just because you can play guitar and you party occasionally doesn't mean you can get pussy. Those are all separate things in themselves.

You are a virgin because you are a virgin. Virgins are different than non-virgins, IMO. Once I know someone is a virgin, it makes sense to me because they noticeably act like one. That's not necessarily bad, it's just how things are. :shrug:

But I like pussy, so one more virgin means more pussy for me.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Offlineelectrified1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Mitchnast]
    #11247596 - 10/14/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

im not desperate, thats why ill never get a hooker or anything. id rather just hookup with a good looking nice girl and have a relationship. I dont see what the point of banging tons of girls is. Ive never had that drive to do that. When people are trying to get laid, im at my house tryin to learn a crazy solo, or tryn to land that backflip on my snowboard or somethin that inspires me. I just am not interested in girls like 24 7 im tryn to get laid. I like girls just as much as any guy, but i dont see the point in tryn to get laid all the time, other than braggn rights sayn I banged x amount of chicks. I guess what im sayn is girls are not my number 1 priority like 99 percent of guys think.

Offlinerossdaboss50
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11247607 - 10/14/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hahaha just take some mdma and youll probly do better. it definitly works for me.

OfflinePooks
^_^

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Mitchnast]
    #11247611 - 10/14/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sucks for you dude, i felt likekillin myself wen i was sixteen cuz i hadnt gotten laid. then it finally happened wen i was seventeen and two years later ive had lots of dirty raunchy, sometime public, sex. i also made sweet sweet love to the girl of my dreams, up until she left me for bein a "junky". And now i havent had sex in weeks cuz that bia*** made me leave leave my rebound for her then left me for sum chum. Its all good though. Stop being so timid,your going to need to get embarrassed a few times before you start having ridiculous amounts of awesome sex..... unless you "really dont care" but i find that hard to believe. Good luck

1ove :mushroom2:

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#11247612 - 10/14/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i would love to read this if you space it out...

stop worrying about having a "girlfriend" and just keep hitting on women as a "wolf" thats how i meet the women i do. be blunt and up front and stop being boring. if you are waiting for marriage, good luck with that, the times are over for that nonsense.

women are the sellers and we are the buyers, but these days women think they are the buyers also, and never know what they want. anyone who tells you that "women like confidence" will always be the last person you should take advice from, the people who tell me that are worse off than you and i, in fact confidence, at least in the real sense is a huge turn off for women and a lot of women simply date below what they could because to be very honest, they arent worth a shit and they themselves lack confidence. are you the kind who wears designer clothes or the kind who wears cool clothes and doesnt give a shit, are you independent? than congratulations, you "lack confidence" despite the fact that you have more of it than anyone.

honestly i suck at "dating" and have never had an actual girlfriend, flings and one night stands seem to be the only thing i am good at. if a woman is attractive to me and is accessible, i.e they walk up to the bar or start talking to you or are receptive, thats what you go for. touch the small of her back and smile at her, blah blah blah. if it doesnt work, just move on. dont spend too much time on shit.

lots of chicks will make out with you right then and there, and by every accord you shouldnt worry to much about "dating" and "relationships" because women are basically a pain in the ass and those kinds of women cost too damn much and if you are like me, you arent suited to be "boyfriend" material, at least not until you are like 30 and women calm the fuck down. treat women okay but dont treat them like absolute shit either.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlinemeatcakeman
Male User Gallery

#11247617 - 10/14/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

electrified1 said:
im not desperate, thats why ill never get a hooker or anything. id rather just hookup with a good looking nice girl and have a relationship. I dont see what the point of banging tons of girls is. Ive never had that drive to do that. When people are trying to get laid, im at my house tryin to learn a crazy solo, or tryn to land that backflip on my snowboard or somethin that inspires me. I just am not interested in girls like 24 7 im tryn to get laid. I like girls just as much as any guy, but i dont see the point in tryn to get laid all the time, other than braggn rights sayn I banged x amount of chicks. I guess what im sayn is girls are not my number 1 priority like 99 percent of guys think.

You sound like a dweeb.

You like girls as much as any guy, yet you seem to despise their promiscuity.

Once you have inserted your cock into a vagina, you will never know what you're missing out on. Jacking off is no substitute for a good ol' fuck session.

Honestly, you'll change your attitude on getting laid once you've gotten laid, buddy.

--------------------
大开眼界

OfflinePooks
^_^

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11247647 - 10/14/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

electrified1 said:

You sound like a dweeb.

Once you have inserted your cock into a vagina, you will never know what you're missing out on. Jacking off is no substitute for a good ol' fuck session.

Honestly, you'll change your attitude on getting laid once you've gotten laid, buddy.

:werd:

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

Re: I'm a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: electrified1]
    #11247649 - 10/14/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey just a suggestion that someone passed my way one day.

If you breakup your post like this it makes it alot easier to read for all of us.

I used to write my posts the same way in one big blob until someone suggested breaking it up to me, and they're right. It is much easier to read.

Anyway enough of all that. I'm 27, and I think that all of us have experienced what you are feeling. The only difference, and I don't mean this in a shitty way, is that most of us get over those feelings of anxiety that we have about the opposite sex.

I am no expert on the matter, but I think the reason that you are still having problems with this anxiety is that you have never confronted it (by confronting it I mean throw yourself on the line, telling some women you want her, and risking rejection or whatever it is your afraid of).

I am not a ladies man. I have one women. I have gone through phases of trying to fuck as many women as I could, and I did pretty damn good at it. I can tell you from personal experience that confidence is a huge deal when you are trying to get a women that you want.

There are always exception to rules, but for the most part women are not going to throw themselves at you even if you are very good looking, so even an attractive man has to have enough balls to throw himself into a position were he may be rejected.

If rejection is what you are worried about I'm telling you to give it up. There is no one in this world who could have whoever they wanted. We are all unattractive, or at least incompatible to someone in this world.

I would tell you that the only way that you are going to change your virginity status is to be bold, and have enough guts to make a move.

As for the religious aspect, I respect it, but I am not religious, and am not bound by christian morals, so there is not much to be said. I would say that you are going to have a hard time in American society finding someone who wants to get married without a test drive. That's unfortunate for you, but very true.

Hope you are happy however it works out.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#11247652 - 10/14/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
You sound like a dweeb.

QFT. Everything this person said is this thread is fact.

go to bar, get lubed up. be social. Enjoy tits and ass. Get laid.

then come back here and see how goofy you sound. Every vigin over the age of 20 I've ever met says the EXACT same things as you just said. like...fucking Verbatim.

--------------------

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Pooks] * 1
    #11247659 - 10/14/09 05:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Eh jacking off is damn fine.  Recently Ive been finding sex too much work to bother with :rofl2:  Have to please the bitch, pretend like shes  as hot as someone online, last long enough, do a bunch of maneuvers.  Nothing like just sitting here in my chair with my dick in my hand.

Offlinemeatcakeman
Male User Gallery

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Chespirito]
    #11247667 - 10/14/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Eh jacking off is damn fine.  Recently Ive been finding sex too much work to bother with :rofl2:  Have to please the bitch, pretend like shes  as hot as someone online, last long enough, do a bunch of maneuvers.  Nothing like just sitting here in my chair with my dick in my hand.

:facepalm:

--------------------
大开眼界

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#11247686 - 10/14/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

electrified1 said:

You sound like a dweeb.

QFT

i have this friend who is like this. Bitches and moans about standards and such, when in all reality he chases away any girl even remotely interested in him away(edited: fixing grammar)with his dumb elitist thinking (crazy shit, most people who didn't know him may feel uneasy). He is a Debby downer and over all I can't imagine why any girl would want to be with someone with that outlook in life.

By the way, no one cares about your abilities/talents/car, bringing this shit up to a girl isn't impressive, it shows self-absorption.

Change your attitude, and make some bold attempts, and you won't be able to keep chicks off your dick. You can't just put your dick out there and expect some chick to jump on like a fish to a worm on a hook.

--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Edited by OrganizedChaos (10/14/09 05:56 PM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11247692 - 10/14/09 05:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OP just ask someone out jeez.

--------------------

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11247703 - 10/14/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Eh the last bitch I dated briefly was really insane.  At the moment Im done with fucking women for the sake of sex

Offlinegratefulgere
Master of Appearance

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Pooks]
    #11247706 - 10/14/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

When I was afraid to play baseball because I was afraid of getting hit by the ball, my friend pegged me on purpose, to show me it doesn't hurt that bad.

Honestly, you should go out to a bar and say the nastiest sexual thing you can think of to a semi-drunk woman.  She'll either smack you, or bang you later.  Rejection isn't that bad.  It can be thrilling actually.  And once you get some, you will be addicted like every other adult male in the world.

--------------------
Encourage Critical Thinking

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Im a 25 yr old Virgin, never had a girlfriend [Re: Legoulash]
    #11247731 - 10/14/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rah said:
I was a virgin till 24.. Then I got chlamydia.  Dumped that bitch.

LOL. That really sucks, but that was the first time I've literally laughed out loud today. I hope you got some azithromycin for that.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order