Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
I think this really explains salvia well
    #11244488 - 10/14/09 07:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I did not write this, this came from a post from dmt-nexus, but I really think this explains the salvia experience quite well.

"There are those other times though when it gets real weird..when it's as if I merge with everything, I am the entity..I am the other, or I transform into it, I realize it.. it scares the crap out of me!..strange how the thing is never afrad or alarmed that it is me, it's always me that is put off by the fact that I am it..

There is definatily some sort of dialogue that happens in the middle of the trance, between the self and the fabric of reality..it's alive or something..reality is like this completely appauling personality, and it owns us, it weaves us..

It's the logo's..or something like that.

Lots of people say they dont get anything out of salvia...well look closer! pay more attention!..there's quite a bit going on there...sure, it takes a while to even begin to decrribe what happened..but it leaves so much more to ponder..to loose you're self, yet still be there all the same is quite the experience..Salvia doesnt give answeres, it brings more questions up.. existenial ones..it really can make me feel humble, like a puppet desperate to learn..

Salvia makes me think that we are the alien. We are the logos. We are the trip..salvia is all about existance..and language..but not in the same way as tryptamines..it's like a language of being.

It's about identification and mis-identification..reunification with the forgotten other..it's schizophrenia at it's finest..ego death at it's worst.

It's the greatest paradox I can imagine.

How many others out there have actualyl become this thing?? it's beyond elves and portals, though that can beinteresting as well..this will make you cringe..I cant possibly see any human being able to accept the truth in this experience..too much of the known self is lost in the translation..

Is this making any sense?? am I the only one who has this particular experience with salvia here?..the experience I am speaking of is so completely distinct..the mushrooms speaks, but salvia LIVES..she becomes everything and there is no escape, no hope of return..and it's always been that way..she shows you through HER EYES directly. It really is like becomming something else, and that thing is reality, history etc. itself..the curtain has fallen, and the shit has hit the fan..no turning back.

I cant stop thinkning about it, wondering what the hell has been happening to me. I want to tell everyone how weird and schizophrenic we all are, how we are all one thing, but how that thing would completely discust most of them, paralyse them with fear..is this what we are??and where is that THING taking us?

For me salvia is becomming more and more about "me"..it's all about "me"..who I think I am..and me realizing to my dismay that I am not that at all, that it's all a big damn lie, reality is a fake..and why the hell did I even do this damn thing again anyway, becasue now I know haw god damn fake it all is and there is no way I could ever go back to that old lie! I get that feeling every time..like I completely screwed the fabric of reality up for everyone..it's as if our ontological and ideological compass has becomes so warped, that you realize you can never get back to that place you were before, because it was you're own presuppositions that actually brought that place into being, it was the base platform of that reality..it was the old ego structure that reinforced the weave, and that structure has come crashing down.."

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5183

I'm curious if the person that wrote this, is a shroomery member?

Can anyone else relate to this experience?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: I think this really explains salvia well [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11244592 - 10/14/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Most definitely.  I have felt as if I was shown my true nature, that my life that I lived on this planet was some dwindling selfish fantasy of which the only evidence was fleeting, and I was really in some sort of society of beings with no identities who commincated with each other through this huge wall that connected us.  I think I went through denial, sadness, anger, bargaining, acceptance, and amnesia before I was able to affirm that it wasn't real and that I actually had an identity. 

That was my first Salvia trip (I went into more detail in my journal - 2D Wall of Entities).  I have since had over hundred Salvia trips, and while all are beautiful and creative happenings and nuances, I have never had my bell rung like that first time.  Salvia totally took my world by surprise and threatened not to give it back.  How could I have prepared for such a thing? 

I have somewhat become accustomed to Salvia's particular brand of experience, but I would be lying if I said I never get apprehensive.  Hell, I practically have to make myself smoke it, but I am always really happy I did.  Autumn is a wonderful time for Salvia.  I foresee an expedition pretty soon.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: I think this really explains salvia well [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11244614 - 10/14/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I went to that place.

I saw my folded reality before me and I was outside looking in. No being there, just me by myself.

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: I think this really explains salvia well [Re: Angel_Above]
    #11245712 - 10/14/09 12:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia makes me realize how subjective our perception of reality is. It reduces everything to nothing and your mind builds everything up from the ashes: completely redefining the geometrical layout of the world, turning objects into entities, changing everything to such an extent that the places you knew become different dimensions.

And then, when the effects wear off and you remember how you had previously thought of this world, it seems as if the Universe has been reborn and you have a completely new outlook on life.

--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (10/14/09 12:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order