Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJoeisthevolcano
Myconaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, Wa, USA Flag
Re: Pnw ID for BIG FUCKING MUSHROOM and some others.... [Re: Workman]
    #11245263 - 10/14/09 11:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Workman said:
Quote:

inski said:
Your welcome, I think your first mushroom is definitely a Boletus species with a very upturned cap, the pore surface attachment is probably free from the stipe which made it look like the margin of the pileus was just detaching from the stipe!
I think it is one of the species belonging in the Boletus edulis group.

inski..

Yeah, thats a blown out bolete.  Inski got it right.

I am curious about that little Psilocybe.  Someone needs to check the microscopic features.

Bolete indeed. i was checking out some King bolete pics and that def looks like it. just wish it wasn't all gross so i could have enjoyed eating it!!! i hear they're delicious!!

hmmmmm...ill see if i can go back and get some more specimens of that Psilocybe. i plan on going out today on a hunt. i actually didn't plan on leaving the house this morning really, but a friend is ill and i said id drop off a few things for her. so since ill be out and near a patch, might as well check it out!!! ill post some pics later! thanks again everyone!!!:thumbup::rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix