Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Buttseks

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWonderland420
WTF
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search
    #11244811 - 10/14/09 11:27 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/5437835.php?contentType=4&contentId=4868000

CHICAGO (STNG) -- A teenager claims police broke down her door while she was half-naked in her bathroom, performed a body cavity search on her rectum and vagina without gloves and forced her to sit naked while they searched her house for drugs.

Cozetta Davis, 19, filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday against multiple unnamed Chicago Police officers and the city of Chicago. The officers are named John Does in the suit.

Davis just finished taking a shower in her home in the 100 block of North Laporte Avenue about 2 p.m. on April 21 when an officer entered the bathroom with his gun drawn.  Several other officers then entered the bathroom, and one of the officers began staring at her breasts. She was not allowed to cover up her body, according to the suit.

Officers handcuffed Davis, removed the shorts she was wearing and spread her legs, allowing other male officers to walk by and see her undressed body, the suit said. Officers performed a body cavity search on Davis's rectum and vagina without gloves.

During the search, Davis asked for permission to obtain a sanitary pad because she was menstruating at the time, but officers did not allow her to do so, the suit said.

The officers made Davis sit in her living room naked while they searched her home for drugs and other drug paraphernalia. Officers repeatedly ignored pleas from Davis to allow her to get dressed and obtain a sanitary pad while they searched the home, the suit said. The officers told her to shut up and be quiet.

After approximately two hours, Davis was uncuffed and able to put on a shirt.

When the officers left, Davis found a search warrant on her table that named a person whom she did not know and the scope of the warrant was for cannabis and other drug paraphernalia.

The suit -- which claims illegal detention, illegal search and seizure, and civil rights violation -- seeks in excess of $50,000 in damages.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Wonderland420]
    #11244825 - 10/14/09 11:31 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

She was practically raped, by cops at that, and all she's getting is 50 grand? She must have a horrible lawyer.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Invisiblestedenko
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: highdroponics]
    #11244837 - 10/14/09 11:34 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Surprise buttseks is a mil. minimum...

--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Offlinehousecat
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: highdroponics]
    #11244854 - 10/14/09 11:36 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Well, I hope she wins, that's pretty disgusting. Goddamn cops.

--------------------

My beautiful hookah

"in the 60's people took acid to make the world seem weird. Now the world is weird, and people take prozac to make it seem normal."

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: housecat]
    #11244860 - 10/14/09 11:37 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

if it were my girl or a family member I'd murder every cop involved.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

OfflineLeon Ferrum
environmentalist know-it-all
Male User Gallery

#11244878 - 10/14/09 11:41 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Forgive the cops their dicks are like 2 inches.  Thats why they fingered her even though she was bleeding.

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

#11244899 - 10/14/09 11:45 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

highdroponics said:
if it were my girl or a family member I'd murder every cop involved.

You said it.

I still can't believe what the pressure of the group, an uniform and a fckign gun can make you do. What the hell with this RAPE it's gross, the girl probably is traumatized or something, and  aaaaaah. Our world is full of shitty people godamnit  :grrr:

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

OfflineAaron8001
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Simplepowa]
    #11245038 - 10/14/09 12:21 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

WOW. she better win and criminal charges better be laid against all offices that were in the home. That's absolutely disgusting

--------------------
My Trade List

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Einstein

OfflineTryptamineDream
Stranger
Female
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Aaron8001]
    #11245122 - 10/14/09 12:37 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Nothing like legally sanctioned gang rape.

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Aaron8001]
    #11245210 - 10/14/09 12:55 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Aaron8001 said:
WOW. she better win and criminal charges better be laid against all offices that were in the home. That's absolutely disgusting

You said it. She should win lot's of money but that's not going to bring closure. These guys need to be charged with the same crime that it would be if I walked into somebody's house, held them at gunpoint and sexually assaulted them, I would be thrown in the can for life, and that's what should happen to them, also when the guys in the prison figure out that they are cops, and rapists at that, they will use there assholes till they rip and then more than likely they will ask to be put into P.C. where they will be stuck in there cells 22 and a half hours a day, for many years while people verbally abuse the shit out of them on the daily. More than likely none of this will happen, besides getting some money in her lawsuit, but i can think positively, can't I?

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/14/09 12:57 PM)

Offlinesmokescreen
80's Transformer
Male User Gallery

Loc: north carolina
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11245342 - 10/14/09 01:22 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Arrest the police!  All this to look for cannabis?!  What the hell were they expecting to find in there?  Mabe something like kilo-bricks being processed into dimes bound for some elementary school?!  Really -- what justifies breaking into a house and assulting people over WEED??!!

--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

OfflineWeilii Nelson
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11245343 - 10/14/09 01:23 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

this story and stories like this make me sick to my stomach.
Reminds me of the time a few years ago when cops here in atlanta raided the wrong house and killed a 92 year old woman.
Bunch of cowards. Whats also bullshit is the fact that their names are kept classified. The truth is, if one of us civilians did something like this to somebody our names would be all over the fucking news paper and we would be publicly humiliated. Cops do not deserve special treatment. At worst, they'll probably loose their jobs... big deal. One of us would get 10 years. This is wrong on so many levels.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Weilii Nelson]
    #11245744 - 10/14/09 02:38 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?!?!??!? those cops should be tortured...

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineCap Stemson
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Weilii Nelson]
    #11245759 - 10/14/09 02:39 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Those cops are rapists. They should get their dicks cut off. Go figure that some morons that couldn't earn respect without have a badge and a gun would do something like this. Cops are idiots because anyone can be one. Its too bad for the good ones out there.

OfflineCaladan_Shroom
Warlord of High House of Fungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Aren, Malazan Empire
    #11245764 - 10/14/09 02:39 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

It seem to me that cops forget that they are, in fact, people too.  Once they unstrap that belt, they are just two arms, two legs and they bleed like everyone else.  Sure, most of them have major inferiority complexes - why else would they risk their lives in an extremely low paying job?  It's because they need to have the gun and the badge to feel like they are on the same level with normal people.  Before long, they start to think they are better than normal people - particularly once they realize that the rest of humanity hates them worse now than when they were fat, pimply-faced loosers in high school.

Back to the original point - cops are people too.  If they keep up like this, precincts going to have to hire cops to protect the cops who are off duty from the lynch mobs.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Wonderland420]
    #11245783 - 10/14/09 02:42 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

yea 50k sounds like a small amount for what she went through. That's just fucked up. Throw this case into the massive pile of other cases that are prime examples of why we need to end the war on drugs, especially cannabis.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #11246121 - 10/14/09 03:39 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

It doesn't even mention that they found any drugs either...

Offlineisomorphic
Stranger

Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11246198 - 10/14/09 03:55 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
It doesn't even mention that they found any drugs either...

do they ever, they didn't even have the right house.

OfflineCrack_Rocker
Cop Killer
Male User Gallery

Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: isomorphic]
    #11247043 - 10/14/09 06:01 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

KILL COPS!

--------------------
Legalize it? Fuck that I'd have to get a job!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Teen claims cops in drug raid left her naked, gloveless body cavity search [Re: Crack_Rocker]
    #11247092 - 10/14/09 06:07 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

the chicago police...surprise..surprise..surprise...

http://humanrights.uchicago.edu/chicagotorture/

Quote:

Between the years of 1972 and 1991, approximately 135 African-American men and women were arrested and tortured at the hands of former Chicago Police Commander Jon Burge and officers under his command at Area 2 police headquarters. Some of these victims were as young as thirteen years old. Various court cases have established that the methods of torture used in the interrogation of suspects included electric shock to the ears and genitalia, mock executions, suffocation, and burning. While Jon Burge was ultimately fired by the Chicago Police Department, not a single perpetrator of the tortures has ever been criminally prosecuted.

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/14/09 06:16 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Buttseks

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service