Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof)
    #11237701 - 10/13/09 03:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So  was doing some thinking tonight and I came up with what I think may be a good method of smoking dmt

So first get a 1000ml round flask like this. Can get it cheap off ebay (ignore the 500ml)

Get a rubber stopper and drill two holes in it

Now hollow out a pen or use your imagination and put it in one of the holes. Make sure its long enough to get about in the middle of the flask just so you can get optimum amount of vapor

Get something that that is deep enough so that you can fill with water and would be able to submerge the round part of the flask in water.

Put some water on the stove and heat to 180f. Ive read that dmt boils around 175f. I'm not sure what the decomposition point of free base dmt is so I'm not sure how high to push the temp. If some one knows please fill in

So now you have the water to desired temp load the flask with desired amount of spice. Put the rubber stopper on. Clog the the holes so dmt cant escape but make sure you can easily unclog it to.

Now submerge in the water and let sit and watch for the white vapors.

When the spice is fully vaporized enjoy

I know just using a lighter is quick and easy, but it is very easy to burn your spice. This would also be only good for some one who can take their time. I just always find my self start to panic trying to get down as much spice as I can before the tolerance kicks in and burn it and just effects the trip in some way. For me waiting for it would be fine because usually when I do dmt its when im on cacti, and I like everything being smooth. Plus fire and tripping just dont mix

*notes I chose a large flask so it could contain a good amount of vapors at once with out them condensing on the glass walls plus alows room for cool air to get in, Ive noticed it helps with the burning sensation.

Using your pipe, you will get a good amount of dmt to condense and crystalize on the glass, to clean simply warm um some rubbing alcohol and pour in, Swoosh it around and pour out in a dish for it to evap, then you will have some dmt there for use
I am very open to constructional crit. and if any one can think of a way to make this method I'm developing better please input.

Thanks

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Edited by mudnpool (10/13/09 03:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsychedeliaSmith
Stranger

Loc: Surrey, UK
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: mudnpool]
    #11237796 - 10/13/09 04:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just use one of these...

Put you DMT in the bowl, cover the top hole and hold over a candle (making sure to take it off the flame every once in a while to stop it burning), wait for the chamber to fill with vapour, inhale - job's a good 'un!

Invisiblepo0dingles
0o0o0o0o0o0o0

#11237817 - 10/13/09 05:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

+

+

=

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger

Loc: under a pine
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: po0dingles]
    #11237853 - 10/13/09 05:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

stove+hot water+glass+dmt= idiot proof ???

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Void Flag
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #11238030 - 10/13/09 07:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is my pyrex piece.

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: Sellith]
    #11238035 - 10/13/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dont think its such a great idea, you will be inhaling alot of water vapor along with the vaporised spice.

a small bong with water works wonders

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: veda_sticks]
    #11239118 - 10/13/09 12:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Were would the water vapor be coming from? It wont be getting inside the piece, I don't know, swim is going to try doing this tonight after work and reprt back on how well it works or if it was just all a bad idea

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11239708 - 10/13/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just make a lightbulb vape:shrug:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: Salomon]
    #11242026 - 10/13/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:

thats probably 1 of the worst ways to smoke DMT.That way stings.

Tried it a few times, burned my lips, felt like my throat had been coated with plastic and tasted awfully. and that was with carefully heating until it vaporised.

Bong, works great. the tricks to not let the spice burn ie dont let the flame touch or protect the spice from flame with some herb or ash

--------------------

Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11242072 - 10/13/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

veda_sticks said:
Quote:

Salomon said:

Tried it a few times, burned my lips, felt like my throat had been coated with plastic and tasted awfully. and that was with carefully heating until it vaporised.

Bong, works great. the tricks to not let the spice burn ie dont let the flame touch or protect the spice from flame with some herb or ash

jussssssssst to be certain... you can bong hit DMT with ganja? i was under the impression that it had to be vaped:ooo:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblehoboblues
Male

#11244089 - 10/14/09 03:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

veda_sticks said:
Quote:

Salomon said:

I with you on the lightbulb vape.  I had the same results.  I think it's because it's such thin glass.  Either way, it's horrible.

--------------------

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: hoboblues]
    #11244407 - 10/14/09 07:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

I had the same idea!!!!

Go fir it and report back...

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: 13.step]
    #11244420 - 10/14/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

gotta wait for my flask to come, its on its way now. Got it for 13 bucks off ebay, Even if the hot water idea doesnt work, It will still be a great pipe. Will be able to vape the whole load and then take nice LARGE hits

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Offlinescottandrew
Stranger
 User Gallery

... [Re: mudnpool]
    #11244690 - 10/14/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by scottandrew (11/16/09 07:08 PM)

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: Salomon]
    #11244713 - 10/14/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
Quote:

veda_sticks said:
Quote:

Salomon said:

jussssssssst to be certain... you can bong hit DMT with ganja? i was under the impression that it had to be vaped:ooo:

you can certinaly bong it with herb. thats how alot of people do it.

Soome people infuse there dmt with various different herbs (changa). They will disole there dmt into a minimum amount of solvent, then soak there herb in the solvent and allow to dry complelty. what you end up with is herb with dmt.

I have used a bong quite a few times and its worked very well. the trick is not to burn the spice but heat it up to the vap point. when yuou get it right you hardly notice the smoke in lower doses, i havnt tried a break through dose yet but the highest dose i have tried made everything go psychadelic tetris on me. so im guessing 20-30mg.

Iv'e even put it into a rolled up cigerrete with good effects, though its not a great method.

--------------------

OfflineHappyCamper15
Partner in Crime =)

#11489080 - 11/19/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry for digging this month old thread up, but I just had an idea after reading this thread. Apparently, candle wax has a melting point of up to 64C, and electric candle warmers get up to 115C.  Say I were to take a flask, put some spice in, and place it  on an electric candle warmer with a rubber stopper. Do you think it would fill with our beloved vapor?

I am assuming the boiling point of DMT, which is stated to be around 176F, is for PURE spice. Mine, however, is slightly less than pure.

Might have to test this out next week!

--------------------
"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything."  -WAKING LIFE

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#11490550 - 11/20/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mudnpool said:
So  was doing some thinking tonight and I came up with what I think may be a good method of smoking dmt

So first get a 1000ml round flask like this. Can get it cheap off ebay (ignore the 500ml)

Get a rubber stopper and drill two holes in it

Now hollow out a pen or use your imagination and put it in one of the holes. Make sure its long enough to get about in the middle of the flask just so you can get optimum amount of vapor

Get something that that is deep enough so that you can fill with water and would be able to submerge the round part of the flask in water.

Put some water on the stove and heat to 180f. Ive read that dmt boils around 175f. I'm not sure what the decomposition point of free base dmt is so I'm not sure how high to push the temp. If some one knows please fill in

So now you have the water to desired temp load the flask with desired amount of spice. Put the rubber stopper on. Clog the the holes so dmt cant escape but make sure you can easily unclog it to.

Now submerge in the water and let sit and watch for the white vapors.

When the spice is fully vaporized enjoy

I know just using a lighter is quick and easy, but it is very easy to burn your spice. This would also be only good for some one who can take their time. I just always find my self start to panic trying to get down as much spice as I can before the tolerance kicks in and burn it and just effects the trip in some way. For me waiting for it would be fine because usually when I do dmt its when im on cacti, and I like everything being smooth. Plus fire and tripping just dont mix

*notes I chose a large flask so it could contain a good amount of vapors at once with out them condensing on the glass walls plus alows room for cool air to get in, Ive noticed it helps with the burning sensation.

Using your pipe, you will get a good amount of dmt to condense and crystalize on the glass, to clean simply warm um some rubbing alcohol and pour in, Swoosh it around and pour out in a dish for it to evap, then you will have some dmt there for use
I am very open to constructional crit. and if any one can think of a way to make this method I'm developing better please input.

Thanks

why do you call this 'idiot proof' when it is clearly not simple nor can it be done with the sort of things idiots have lying around?

--------------------

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: HappyCamper15]
    #11490778 - 11/20/09 02:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HappyCamper15 said:
Sorry for digging this month old thread up, but I just had an idea after reading this thread. Apparently, candle wax has a melting point of up to 64C, and electric candle warmers get up to 115C.  Say I were to take a flask, put some spice in, and place it  on an electric candle warmer with a rubber stopper. Do you think it would fill with our beloved vapor?

I am assuming the boiling point of DMT, which is stated to be around 176F, is for PURE spice. Mine, however, is slightly less than pure.

Might have to test this out next week!

I don't know how fast candle warmers warm up, but I assume it would
work, as long as the top was capped off, so that the vapors couldn't escape.

I'm sure you could use any alternative heat source that goes over the
vaporizing temperature of DMT. I mean, there really isn't any reason
why it wouldn't. Unless room temperature is gonna be a big factor.
I don't see it being that big of a problem though.

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: Noteworthy]
    #11490802 - 11/20/09 03:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

why do you call this 'idiot proof' when it is clearly not simple nor can it be done with the sort of things idiots have lying around?

A one liter flask is pretty enormous. I would go for like a 150 or 250.

And the candle warmer tek sounds awesome, I'd use an Erlenmeyer flask though so that it won't roll away :tongue2: You could just leave that thing running as long as you want, and bam, instant monster hit. Just gotta make sure you don't burn your hands or lips.

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Edited by jimbotron (11/20/09 03:17 AM)

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Great way to smoke dmt (Idiot proof) [Re: jimbotron]
    #11490815 - 11/20/09 03:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I guess I over estimate idiots:confused:

But any way, ive tried this method I stated a month ago. it didnt work to well. Imo the best way is Changa, great stuff

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder