Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

DMT + Samsara Hell
    #11244428 - 10/14/09 09:19 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Hey folks.  Was hoping to get a little advice on a past experience with DMT.  This was actually my last experience with DMT and happened about a month ago.  I do plan on venturing in again however, when I feel the time is right.

This was my first "breakthrough" experience since my first experience ever which I'd say was probably the most shocking experience I've had.  Though this time around I felt calm and at ease, it seemed like I was receiving a number of different messages.  The first thing that happened was that I felt like I was propelled/had arrived at a room, underground that seemed gnomish in design (best way to word it I guess).  Very scientifically advanced, some kind of system of gears or something similar going on but I had the feeling that it was a single, small room and had a single person inside of it.  The person or entity appeared to be seated and was facing east to my north.  Either the neck or the head were rotated however as I saw and felt eyes.  Completely non-threatening, perhaps remotely curious, but relatively indifferent/stone-faced.

I was attempting to "surrender" I believe, when all of a sudden something different happened.  I started hearing motorcycles outside riding by (not like 20, but one or two every 10-20 seconds or so).  I felt an enormous sense of accomplishment in having bought and learning to ride my bike.  I got ideas about starting a psychedelic motorcycle club; outlaw, but low-key and non-violent.

After what seemed like a long while at this, I opened my eyes and noticed that the world was REALLY very different looking.  My feet looked like they do now but I did NOT recognize them as MY feet.  The world around me looked wave-like.  Suddenly, I looked up through my window at the sky (it was actually quite pretty outside) and had the most overwhelming feeling of being in a pointless, never-ceasing series of cages.  the frame of my window became the ultimate prison from which I could never escape.  The WEIRDEST thing is that I was completely the OPPOSITE of freaked out about it like I have been on LSD.  I felt more calm than I usually do in day to day life and was rather accepting of the fact.

Immediately I felt telepathically, something telling me meanacingly that I was going to die, and I started hearing engines racing again  and suddenly the trip turned into HELL.  I never tried to get up, but I was extremely uncomfortable.  There was a ton  of bad imagery and audio that either was fuzzy or that I've forgotten, but after what seemed like a few minutes of that I attempted to get up, figuring the trip was over.  Unfortunately I was wrong, and the trip seemed to be lasting WAY longer than 5 minutes.  This part scared me intensely because all I could think was "omg I know it's been longer than 5 minutes, maybe I've gone and done it this time."

Pretty much immediately after I had that thought, I felt like I had to vomit and luckily was near the bathroom.  I did so in the toilet then jumped in the bath to just sit down, relax and contemplate.

I've not yet heard of people reporting markedly negative experiences with DMT.  I feel like what may have possibly led to this was my increasingly regular use of DMT in small amounts.  I'd been using 15-25 mg doses which did nothing but give me energy, make me feel positive, and sometimes relieve me of my ego for 30 minutes to an hour or so.  Sometimes I'd take a particularly strong hit and hear the ringing and feel the intense body buzz and twisting.  This time however I had so much DMT in the pipe and forgot that I had extra DMT inside that I hadn't fully vaped.  I took three full hits, and didn't back out on 2 as I have previously.

Anyone else had any especially negative experiences?  Why do you feel they occurred?  Have you partaken since, and if so how did things go?

--------------------

Edited by Humility (10/14/09 09:28 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: DMT + Samsara Hell [Re: Humility]
    #11244731 - 10/14/09 11:08 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

ive had 1 negitive expereince but it wasnt a breathrough, and because i really shouldnt have been taking it at that time anyway. I started htting the peak and all i could think of was whens it going to stop.

Bad trips can happen even on DMT. Im not quite sure why you had a bad trip, i never new you could have ego loss using dmt i always thought it was pretty much visual.

Some people tend to try and not think of them as bad experiences, but something to learn from.

It could have been the external noises triggered something idk. DMT is a very strange molucle and i stil dont understand the trips ive had.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience