Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: 5-HTP, Melatonin

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

::Experiement:: [More on Dreams + Pot] ::
    #11244336 - 10/14/09 08:31 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

So, I decided to try it again to see exactly how much of a difference there was.  What I did was for the first week: I smoked 1-2g a day, took 6mg Melatonin, 60mg 5-HTP, and 2 B complex vitamins.  For the second week, I did the exact same, without the pot OR B complex, because I wanted to see if it really had that much of a drastic effect.

I still dreamt in the first week, but I have hardly any recollection of the dreams, and they were not vivid at all.  Interestingly enough though (because pot is said to decrease your amount of REM sleep) I had quite an undisturbed sleep, yet not as restful.  Now it has been four days into that second week and I have had 3 lucid dreams, and I can remember pretty much ALL of them (obviously, except for the ones I can't remember, because I'm not sure if I actually had them at all :smile:).  BUT.  My sleep has been constantly disturbed, I find myself waking up about once every two to three hours, leaving me EXTREMELY unrested, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for that.

All in all, even with dropping the B complex, my dreams become ridiculously more vivid, I remember vividly teaching myself how to fly last night, along with intense "I'm awake but my body feels very weird" feelings while lying half asleep with my eyes open.

I know this probably isn't special news to anyone, but I know there are probably some people that posted on the older thread that will most likely find this interesting.

Thanks for reading :smile: any comments or suggestion on my broken sleep (other than to blaze again :wink:)

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: 5-HTP, Melatonin

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience