Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen?
    #11237717 - 10/13/09 03:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ok so I had around 1.7 grams dry of subs around a week ago.. It was rather a nice trip, my ego was smashed for the first time and alot of nice visuals and I swear I went into some other zone/dimension. Anyway the comedown was rather horrible though. It was basically suicidal thoughts and thats it.. Then I used wonderful logic to get rid of the suicidal thoughts.. I said to myself, theres no point killing yourself unless you kill everyone else first (reincarnation thereom). Anyway I would never kill myself as far as I know for any reason, however it was just really uncomforting that these thoughts were racing through my head. This also happened on my first big trip as well.. however in a different context. Why does this happen?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: engineeredshroom]
    #11237784 - 10/13/09 04:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

because youre thinking about it subconsciously.

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #11237933 - 10/13/09 06:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What do you mean? during the trip? Or during everyday life? I'm a pretty dam happy person to be honest.. thats why its wierd.

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: engineeredshroom]
    #11237939 - 10/13/09 06:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I guess it has come up in my two trips because I figured that it could all end the easy way.. but in reality I would never do that because I like life and I dont want to come back :|

OfflineScraps
Stranger

#11237991 - 10/13/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ye wen i trip on acid i notice sumtimes after i smoke alot of weed it can precipitate these kinda thoughts.

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: Scraps]
    #11238060 - 10/13/09 07:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The conclusion of my first big trip ended with me laughing at the world and what a joke it was.. but I also came to the conclusion that you should live to help people and that is what makes living worthwhile. So I like to take that positive attitude to what happened on my second big trip. Though the second was smaller dosage than the first.. first was fresh and more. note this is 'big' for me, im new to this, so a little goes far :smile:

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #11238520 - 10/13/09 10:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How do you normally relate to thoughts about suicide?

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #11238904 - 10/13/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have had a few trips which sound fairly similar.
im really glad to hear that your were able to learn and grow from it though. thats why many insist that your experience wasn't a "bad" trip, just a difficult one.
keep it up!

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: Land_Crab]
    #11240626 - 10/13/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Land_Crab said:
How do you normally relate to thoughts about suicide?

Well I had a girlfriend who used to slash her wrists and so forth, she had everything (material wise) but I guess she thought she had nothing.. I never understood it.. i thought she was selfish and immature as there would be millions wanting to take her place.. As for suicidal thoughts of my own well I tend not to have them.. I'm definitely not afraid of death after that first trip though hehe, however I want to help people in this horrible world and together hopefully we can make it a better place.

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#11240725 - 10/13/09 04:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I also have bad comedowns,not tinking about suicide but rather the i'm going insane type filled with anxiety,i've never gotten anxiety on the come-up but while re-entering reality all hell brakes lose.You should really figure out how you've gotten there so that you can prevent it if it ever happens again.

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: A bad trip comedown.. annoying suicidal thoughts what went wrong and why does this happen? [Re: 13.step]
    #11243138 - 10/13/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Why would you want to commit suicide? What is it about life that makes you want to end it?

Something must be there to make those thoughts come to the surface.

You say you want to help people make this horrible world a better place.

Do what you gotta do.

Too many explanations, and only one life that you currently live.

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11243991 - 10/14/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I mean we basically live in a jail. People in western society are mostly brainwashed zombies after their next fix of materialism. In school we are lied to, in university we are lied to, as adults we are lied to via the media, government and the corporations they serve and as young kids we are taught falsities due to our parents having gone through the same processes, whilst non-western nations are plundered for resources and other nefarious purposes. In reality we live in a shitfight between lies and the truth, the former seeming to unfortunately always be the champion. Noone in western countries is the least bit free unless they have copious amounts of money. As a human race we have not progressed much at all in the last 100 years, at least not as far as 99.99999999% of people are concerned. All our technological progress has bought us is disease, distraction and soul sucking junk. It is time for the human race to reach its full potential and I want to be apart of getting us there. It is time to break the vicious cycle and ascend to something greater.

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

Loc: Kentucky
    #11244037 - 10/14/09 02:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Kind of reminds me of when I ate 6 grams.  I broke down, of course. Totally. I had no idea who I was.  I was astral projection for hours, must have been.

I saw everything so powerfully symbolically. At this stage in my life I see symbolism everywhere, especailly if I get really high.  Its almost impossible not to see how everything is symbolic in some way.

Anyway i remember seeing how...we were like wallowing in our own shit as a species, and I saw all these people from my past, anscestors or something and they were like somehow associated with feces.  Or it could have been interpreted that they were showing me how WE are associting ourselves with feces, in general. We do kind of revel in it. 

Very strange symbolism.  I want to trip again, it has been a long long time.

--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11244061 - 10/14/09 03:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

People need to drop their fear and start dancing in the streets. Start working together. Start helping their brothers and sisters, no matter who they are. It's all about fear. The solution is such a puzzle.

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

#11244170 - 10/14/09 04:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The shrooms and psychedelics definitely bring out any underlying mental issues making them more prominent. Also the chemical imbalance in your brain aftwards known as the "comedown" increases it even more. thats just my opinion. its just the drugs, as long as you don't have those thoughts while sober than you're normal, definitely try to be in a better place next time you trip tho.

Offline13.step
cynical bastard
Male

#11244171 - 10/14/09 04:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude,you are to focused on the negatives and the evil in the world.Sure we suck if you put it that way.In growing up most people get lost in the rat race of life and they miss the point of living entirely.That's where selfishness comes from and that's why there is so much evil in the world.

We are no more than ants living for the greater good of the colony and if you look at it that way we are more successful then ever.We live for the propagation of the race,and that's about it.But you as an individual are free.You can do anything you want,no one forces you to live in the system,you can take from it what you want and give back what you want,it's all about finding the balance that makes you happy.

If i learned anything from psychedelics is that the moment is all that matters,the past has happened and you are shaping the future now,so do your best cause in the end it doesn't really matter.

Also.may i ask how old you are?

--------------------
Not to be taken seriously by any means!

Offlineengineeredshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11244358 - 10/14/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have just decided to quit engineering.. I feel so relieved.. I find electrical engineering so dry and boring.. I think you need a personality disorder to make yourself sit down and learn all the rubbish then practise practise.. I have no idea why I took it up in the first place. I'm hopefully going to go into science, perhaps applied chemistry. Either way no more engineering courses ever.

Offlinethefarside
Pressed a button changed my face
 User Gallery
    #11244459 - 10/14/09 07:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

engineeredshroom said:
People need to drop their fear and start dancing in the streets. Start working together. Start helping their brothers and sisters, no matter who they are. It's all about fear. The solution is such a puzzle.

Do it my friend. Dance your ass off, help someone out today. If you're in the East Bay I'll meet you for a dance party, but I'm sure a quick talk with friends at school would get you a group to help solve the puzzle (just dance man, that's the answer. Really it is).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom