Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Loc: New York
LSD type trip on marijuana??
    #11243629 - 10/14/09 02:34 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

So I smoked some really good dank with a few buddies last night after we all got back from this one awesome sushi bar. One of my friends was able to get his hands on both purple haze and some other type of weed called "cone". He told us that cone was even stronger than purple...with tons of excitement we snagged a dub for 40 bucks. I should note that 3 days before this I experienced LSD for my first time, I mixed an eighth of mushrooms with a potent tab of LSD. It was ......a very insane trip. Long story wont go there, but right after we smoked this weed out of a bong I started getting some really odd effects. I started getting these buzzing sensations like one of those foot massage machines except it was all over my body....then I even had some mild visuals, all the leaves on trees and bushes kind of melted together and everything just seemed like I was in a dream or a cartoon. My question is, could this be in effect of the marijuana strain or could my crazy psychedelic trip be influencing this effect on my high? Thanks

Edited by Aeternus886 (10/14/09 02:36 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Loc: Dagobah
Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: Aeternus886]
    #11243637 - 10/14/09 02:36 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Aeternus886 said:
So I smoked some really good dank with a few buddies last night after we all got back from this one awesome sushi bar. One of my friends was able to get his hands on both purple haze and some other type of weed called "cone". He told us that cone was even stronger than purple...with tons of excitement we snagged a dub for 40 bucks. I should note that 3 days before this I experienced LSD for my first time, I mixed an eighth of mushrooms with a potent tab of LSD. It was ......a very insane trip. Long story wont go there, but right after we smoked this weed out of a bong I started getting some really odd effects. I started getting these buzzing sensations like one of those foot massage machines except it was all over my body....then I even had some mild visuals, all the leaves on trees and bushes kind of melted together and everything just seemed like I was in a dream or a cartoon. My question is, could this be in effect of the marijuana strain or could my crazy psychedelic trip be influencing this effect on my high? Thanks

this may be better suited for Psychedelic Experience forum.

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

OfflinePMasterPoo
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #11243639 - 10/14/09 02:37 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

nope, that's the acid.

OfflineMorgenstern
DON'T MIX
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11243655 - 10/14/09 02:42 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

I always get the "body buzz", in fact, its greater than that.

You just had some really nice weed, Im guessing.
Every time I smoke, it feels like cannons and electricity going off in my back; feels great.

--------------------
We're a second in time,
We're the last in the line,
Of the prey that walks the earth

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11243662 - 10/14/09 02:43 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah, I the body buzz didn't surprise me too much...it was the crazy visuals I was getting lol... dont usually hallucinate on weed like that.

--------------------
Every human life contains a final resolution, or a puzzle. Ignoring this puzzle concludes in a trapped soul, or an incomplete story. Embarking on that path is awakening for the first time. Resolving your puzzle and finding meaning to your life is achieving a higher understanding.
-Aeternus886

OfflineBozeman
Magic Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Florida
    #11243670 - 10/14/09 02:45 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

a dub refers to 20 dollars worth of weed. so if you paid 40 for a dub, you got ripped off... how many grams was your "dub". it'll enlighten me as to how good the weed is that your smoking.

--------------------

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
-George Bernard Shaw

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: Bozeman]
    #11243677 - 10/14/09 02:48 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

It was 20 bucks a gram weed. Exotics, only comes once in like 2 months around where I live. Probably top 3 experiences with bud iv'e had...could have been better than the time i mixed AK 47 and White widow

--------------------
Every human life contains a final resolution, or a puzzle. Ignoring this puzzle concludes in a trapped soul, or an incomplete story. Embarking on that path is awakening for the first time. Resolving your puzzle and finding meaning to your life is achieving a higher understanding.
-Aeternus886

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

#11243678 - 10/14/09 02:48 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Bozeman said:
a dub refers to 20 dollars worth of weed. so if you paid 40 for a dub, you got ripped off... how many grams was your "dub". it'll enlighten me as to how good the weed is that your smoking.

a "dub" refers to 20 dollars worth of schwag, or reggie, whatever you prefer. A "dub" is 2.5 grams (should be) and if it really was some dank he got at approx 20 dollars a gram a "dub" for 40 is not a rip of...

God i hate the bud terminology of today.

--------------------

OfflinePMasterPoo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #11243737 - 10/14/09 03:06 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:

it's only annoying if you let it be man.

just don't use it and you won't ever have to deal with it.

care less pleasekthx.  haha

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: PMasterPoo]
    #11243740 - 10/14/09 03:08 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PMasterPoo said:
Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:

it's only annoying if you let it be man.

just don't use it and you won't ever have to deal with it.

care less pleasekthx.  haha

:ilold:

--------------------

OfflineJPmagic
Welcome to the Dark Side
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: PMasterPoo]
    #11243744 - 10/14/09 03:09 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

A dub around here is 1.75, normally 25-30 bucks :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: JPmagic]
    #11243965 - 10/14/09 04:17 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

i wonder the same things my man. i myseld have a decent case of hppd. and so when i smoke weed, i get these trippin what the fuck visuals and stuff. i too knwo that numb vibrating feeling all over u. except mine is color changing. and strobing. and it make sthis giant "bang echo". and i feel it. its painful but goes away into bliss. and then i remember. im just really really high. or am i? bc it feels like acid. yea. whoah.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11243982 - 10/14/09 04:23 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

one of the first times i ever smoked pot my friend turned into a purple dinosaur... trippy.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: KrishnaDreamer]
    #11244633 - 10/14/09 10:38 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
one of the first times i ever smoked pot my friend turned into a purple dinosaur... trippy.

:discorex:

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11244797 - 10/14/09 11:22 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Weed is a psychedelic. It becomes much moreso when you start using LSD or Mushrooms.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Offlinesinenomine
Stranger
    #11244973 - 10/14/09 12:07 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Read about some of the crazy motherfuckers in the 1850s and 60s, they would consume extremely potent cannabis extracts, equivalent to about an oz of dank, and would be tripping balls for days, full on hallucinating.  Cannabis IS a hallucinogen, just not in the doses commonly consumed today.

Listen to Mckenna's soothing voice...

OfflineBozeman
Magic Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Florida
    #11244995 - 10/14/09 12:11 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
Quote:

Bozeman said:

a "dub" refers to 20 dollars worth of schwag, or reggie, whatever you prefer. A "dub" is 2.5 grams (should be) and if it really was some dank he got at approx 20 dollars a gram a "dub" for 40 is not a rip of...

ive lived all over the us, and everywhere i live, when you say a "dub", its 20 bucks, but the amount depends on the potency of the weed. for insctance in louisiana its pretty much all shwag, so you could get a quarter for 20 bucks, but whenever you could get nugs, its like 50 and 1/8th.... in california (long beach) almost nobody smokes swag, so weed is like 10 bucks a gram if its aight, 15 if its a little better, or if its really good, then its 20 a gram. here in florida, a "dub" of mids is 3.5 grams. if you wanna get "dro" which is hardly ever actually hydroponically grown marijuana, people use dro to refer to really good weed, then "dro" is about 20 a gram...

ive bought weed in other places but only once or twice, so i want really sure if that was standard prices or not.

--------------------

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
-George Bernard Shaw

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11245017 - 10/14/09 12:16 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Bozeman said:
Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
Quote:

Bozeman said:

ive lived all over the us, and everywhere i live, when you say a "dub", its 20 bucks, but the amount depends on the potency of the weed. for insctance in louisiana its pretty much all shwag, so you could get a quarter for 20 bucks, but whenever you could get nugs, its like 50 and 1/8th.... in california (long beach) almost nobody smokes swag, so weed is like 10 bucks a gram if its aight, 15 if its a little better, or if its really good, then its 20 a gram. here in florida, a "dub" of mids is 3.5 grams. if you wanna get "dro" which is hardly ever actually hydroponically grown marijuana, people use dro to refer to really good weed, then "dro" is about 20 a gram...

ive bought weed in other places but only once or twice, so i want really sure if that was standard prices or not.

Yeah it definitely changes from place to place. Here on Long Island (NY) a dub is $20 and is usually .8-1.2

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: LSD type trip on marijuana?? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11245097 - 10/14/09 12:32 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Whenever I smoke the week after a psychedelic trip, the high generally is trippier (not always but usually).  After doing LSD for the first time, all my experiences with pot were different: not better or worse really, it's hard to define, just a bit more intense.  I don't know if this was because I always end up smoking A LOT when I trip or if the psychedelics would make the week after pot-sessions trippier anyway.  I'm curious as to see whether pot experience would change if I did a psychedelic w/o smoking during the trip.

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

OfflineAeternus886
Ample Euphoria
Male

#11245809 - 10/14/09 02:47 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Thanks for all your inputs on the topic, I'm almost certain that the LSD had something to do with my trippy marijuana sessions... going to trip again this weekend then smoke a gram or 2 of some dank bud, ill keep you posted =P

--------------------
-Aeternus886

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Community >> The Pub