Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Merry miprocin meets the krazy kat
    #11243594 - 10/14/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ingredients and time frame for this journey
- 12 mg 4-ho-mipt(miprocin) encapsulated [ 0 hrs]
- 224 mg racemic ketamine insufflated [+ 110 min]
- 1 pipe middle grade cannabis, .5 pipe high grade cannabis smoked[ -15 min, + 2 min, + 5hrs]

Begun@ 12:50-12:55am Monday morning last

Do'nt worry, no semen tek this time as I instead choose to operate under the influence of the phoenix incantation( http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10645102#10645102 ).  This was my first time with miprocin, and this journey has been highly anticipated for a good while owing to all the (mostly)good things I've heard about it.  Well, I must say that I was'nt disappointed at all with 4-ho-mipt and the only fault I could really find with it is its short duration.  Whether greater dosages increase the duration to approximate that of other 4-subs will warrant further investigation.

Following a nice day with an awesome free hot stone massage and dinner with relatives, it was time to get down to business just before 1am.  After smoking half a pipe of "mids", it as time to don the robe and nemyss to begin the first part of the incantation and consume the frog(miprocin).  I figured that 12 would be a good dose for an introduction being as how I've heard it's rather potent. Down the hatch.  Okay, lets smoke another half bowl this time shall we?  I did'nt want to become too cannabinated as I've been beginning to believe that pot leads to a less immersive hole; my deepest ones have always been achieved without a strong cannabuzz.  After finishing that off, I busted out the photosonic machine for a brief session.  Whenever I've used this in combination with a psychedelic, I was already in the throes of the trip and so I as curious as to how I would respond to it prior to coming up.  I choose a 15min program of dual binaural beats @9-12hz which facilitated the right brain hemisphere with light stimulation in the left eye only.  Ummm wow, let me tell ya.  Only a few minutes into the program it came on strong.  I've heard wildly mixed reports of how fast miprocin comes on, but I'm definitely led to believe fast!  Whether or not this was influenced by the cannabis of photosonic session I'm not sure, but it came on strong ~15min after ingestion(oh yes- empty stomach).  Much like dpt, although far less jarring and obnoxious, 4-ho-mipt did'nt have a noticeable come-up and it seemed to throw you right into the peak.

Two things became apparent right away and these two things persisted until the sacrifice of the baby hawk which, obviously, drastically alters the journey.  These are that miprocin is very  visual(OEVs especially) and that it is very giddy.  Not giddy in a stimulating way, but excited and giggle prone.  I was reminded of some of my early mushroom trips where I seemed to don the eyes of an infant, and every little thing was awed over.  A tendency characteristic of other 4-subs, yes, but one especially apparent in this case.  Visually, I could describe it as bubbly and very "trail"prone.  There was a profound liveliness to everything.  Although all colors of the spectrum seem to manifest under a psych, there tends to be (usually 2) colors which appear in greater frequency and emphasis than others with sundry journeys.  On this one, I can easily say that red and green were the featured attraction.  Other things I'll say about it were that it was very manageable mentally, euphoric and warm, and easy physically with no nausea noted.  I definitely like this substance and am curious as to how it ill be in larger dose. 

After various observances and fickle fun, I decided to listen to a few songs off Fields of the Nephilim's "Dawnrazor".  Now, I did'nt want to make this a journey with too much emphasis on music so I only listened to a few songs from the beginning to invoke the desired critically described "spaghetti goth" sound of this particular piece.  I've probably listened to FOTN more than any other band while tripping. 

Okay, time to venture outside for a brief walk.  Or, as it would happen to be, a walk a bit longer than expected owing to a truck with flashing lights.  No not the fuzz thankfully, but a truck that appeared to be sucking water from the storm drains and then spraying it 20 ft in two directions.  Why?  Who knows, but not wanting to get sprayed or cut through peoples' lawns(I was dressed very darkly and did'nt want to attract unwanted attention) ,  I turned around and walked the other way only to have the truck pass me and begin sucking and shooting at another location.  Okay then, another turn back the way I was going.  Of course the truck once again looped around and got in my way once again leading me to ponder the possibility that they were messing with me. Thankfully, this was the last obstacle and last turn around for me to walk back.  But before this, something caught my eyes.  Due to the water the truck was shooting, a stream was flowing down a mild decline.  I caught up to the head and observed in awe how the stream appeared as a big snake slithering about(aided no doubt by the lively quality of this substance).  I was strongly reminded of the second stanza of the second half of the phoenix incantation. Was this stream representative of the serpent on its way to the nest of the baby hawk?  I decided to follow the example and head back pronto(even ran a bit) to splice into the kurrents.

After getting back, I noticed that the trip intensity(although it was never too intense due to the lowish dose) seemed to be slightly diminished despite it being not even 2hrs after ingestion yet.  Still very apparent, but a notch below where it was.  Anyway, I was certain that the state I was in still provided adequate stimulation for the coming k journey.  Was I right?  You bet!

Some people say that using k via insufflation is a waste.  Some say doing big lines at once is also a waste(I did that 224 in a single nostril.  Two lines at once as usual.  Break of a few seconds between lines followed by a quick cleanup of all remains.).  Well, they're wrong.  This was one of my most profound holes yet and, being as where I've been under k, that's saying a bunch(not trying to be egoic, just sayin').  I made it a point to observe the time as soon as I regained enough control of my muscles to check my phone a foot from my head.  ~130 minutes after insufflation.  So, subtracting from the 10 minutes before immersion and time following re-entry(body awareness, but muscle control not regained yet), that's at least 100 minutes in a fully immersive hole.  The after effects lasted for a very long time and 3.5hrs after k dosing, I was still walking a bit wobbly and perceived a subtle, but distinct and constant, buzzing noise in the background along with the typical dark dissociative cast to the surroundings.   

What happened?  Well, as most know some things cant be remember or related properly using recognized words, but there are some things that were definitely remembered and I'll try to relate.  One of the advantages(And there are several- why I like the combo so much) to combining hole dose k with a 5ht psych is that the experience tends to be more lucid with greater remembrance.  Okay then.  Although this hole was'nt short of the typical being swept through alien alternative reality landscapes, there were a few instances where my point of consciousness seemed to emerge in a reality similar to this one in a very "real" fashion(even more lucid and "in your face" than the typical lucid dream).  I'm hesitant to call them isolated cases of remote viewing, but I'm not totally cynical of the possibility. 

Anyway, in one such encounter, I found my point of consciousness facing a long row of those wooden roadsigns those crews put out warning people of road construction.  Slowly, the kurrent began to drag me through this row of signs, knocking them over as I came across them, as if I was being swept up in a slow motion flood.  The visual clarity of the surroundings was profound.  In another instance, I found myself bumper level behind a car sitting at a red light facing the side of another car in traffic.  The view in this scenario as very narrow so I could'nt make out the cars(except that they were both black/dark blue) or surroundings too well, but the noisy sounds suggested that it was in a city.

There was a bit of magickal warfare going on in this hole.  It seemed as if a few programs were trying to attach themselves into my personality through this medium.  One such program was what I perceived as a black magick program which would manifest externally as cunning pretension.  It was represented visually by a dark graveyard filled with crosses(not typical tombstones), but it seemed as if some of the skeletons were above the ground.  I was able to reject this imposing program from splicing into my personality by using the unicursal hexagram and invoking the tenets of Thelema.  WTF is this dude talking about I'm sure you're thinking.  Pretentious graveyard program.  Well, no I'm not going to be able to explain it.  Just one of those things only a fellow ketamine explorer might be able to relate to.

The last thing that I'll say about this bout of kurrenting is that an inner voice(HGA?  ECCO officers?) made something very apparent.  That is that I am to wait 1 month before I'm able to use ketamine again.  I did'nt question and I'll gladly oblige.  After re-emergence, it was apparent that the miprocin had mostly worn off.  I'm definitely able to tell the difference between the post-hole state influenced by a psych and solely.  This time it was distinctly dissociative.  I was left VERY spent following this experience mentally.  The day after was'nt too bad, but I still felt a bit off.  Even today I feel a bit off.  I spent some time with a friend(fellow shroomerite) and I was quite dull and could'nt answer simple questions properly.  These deep journeys do take their toll for a bit, but I am able to eventually recover to full form and will gladly accept the trade-offs of being a psychonaut.

Overall, a very interesting experience.  I will definitely have to explore 4-ho-mipt again.  It seems like a sure winner.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder