Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerewdy
Stranger
 User Gallery

3.5g mush-trip (long-ish)
    #11243428 - 10/14/09 01:40 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Alright so this is the second time ive ingested the magical mushies. First time was a lower dose, and older stock. So it was much less intense. This time i ate 3.5 of some potent strain. Let me start at the begining though.

-Me and my two tripping buddies, call them Bent and Eddie, took 3 1/8ths down to an old nature trail that follows a river. This is the spot ive done many of my first drug at, so its a comfortable setting. Not to mention the beautiful colors of the mid summer greenery. Walked down a path with the goods, i knew it led to a path where we could get to the river and just sit down and enjoy, i just wasn't sure how far.

-3:30-After walking for 10min i got impatient and tilted back the bag,chewed and chewed, and swigged some OJ. About 5 minutes later we come to this beautiful clearing at the edge of the river. Unfortunately we had to trek through a jungle-like path. And across the river you could see an Incinerator, and Nuclear power plant a bit further down.

-3:40- after realizing i left my ipod speakers back at the car, i wandered back through the jungle and headed back. On the return trip i knew something was happening. All the colors so vibrant. The greens of the grass in comparison to the brown path, and the shinning leaves. I had the giggles of course, becuase everything was so intense and intriguing. Got back to our chairs and just listened to the sounds of the woods. The entire hour and a half of just sitting there was just so mentally pleasing. It got a little weird when i started thinking about having the need to please others, and hoping that Bent and Eddie were enjoying this as much. After a little contemplation i decided to just look at the clouds and ignore it.

-5:00- The "peak" as some say. At this time i was standing beside the river, tapping the water with my foot, and becoming mesmerized by the response the surface had. I looked at the clouds and they were giant spinning, horizontal tornado like funnel. Just spinning and getting bigger and bigger. The sky was purple. Ive always been skeptical of people claiming dramatic color changes while tripping, but no more. It was a vibrant purple, and the sun had a greenish hue, and dancing all around the sky were translucent patterns.

-6:30- By now im coming down, but still overly happy and introspective. I knew what i wanted. A nice fat spliff. My buddy Eddies was the guy with all the items needed to make this. As he sat there starting at his grinder, he says, "dude, i dont remember how to roll a j" I took over, worked my magic (slow as i was).  God that hit the spot. Time to veg out till the sun goes down? Yes. It was the most beautiful sunset ive ever seen. With pink and oranges and reds and purples.

-7:30- This is when i turn for a worse state of mind. Usually rain doesn't bother me, i rather enjoy looking up into the sky when its raining and just closing my eyes and feeling nature. I didn't mind it much at first, but Eddie and Bent were walking swiftly for the car, as if the rain could hurt us if we stayed in it too long....Could it? I wasnt worried, i was gonna walk as slow as i wanted. Then i looked around me, at the dark looming trees and the thunder and rain. So i freaked out and walked faster. Got to the car and it stopped raining, but i was already in a downward mindset. I went and purged myself behind a tree, then squated in the midst of some tall grass and smoked a cig.

-8:00- We got in the car and, although i thought i was done visualizing, i noticed many faces in the trees. Scary faces looking at me. Then i put in a Ozric Tentacles CD and laid back and enjoyed.

-8:30- Started the car and headed for home. The day was over so quickly, But it was very well spent.Other than that nasty little ending, i had a wonderful experience, and i cant wait to get back on the Ethereal rollercoaster known as Mushrooms

--------------------

"My mind. An ethereal realm of creative destuction"  -L§D

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTript
It's What You Do
Male

Re: 3.5g mush-trip (long-ish) [Re: rewdy]
    #11247584 - 10/14/09 07:37 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Sounds fun.  Man, wish I had a little spot of nature to call my own.

--------------------

Formula: 0

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports