Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
hiking
    #11226985 - 10/11/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

does anybody go on hikes when tripping? are you ever concerned about who you may run into or if you may get lost or injured? the prospect sounds fascinating but for some reason I can't bring myself to leave my house because I think everyone is watching me :tinfoil:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekoraks
Re: hiking [Re: pfxtc]
    #11226999 - 10/11/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No man, I lie down on a bed. I'm too lazy to hike when on I'm on shrooms .

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: hiking [Re: koraks]
    #11227005 - 10/11/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yes... and no.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#11227007 - 10/11/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i just have a problem with the fact that I'll be stuck wherever I am all day, and wouldn't really have a "home base" if you will.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: within
    #11227008 - 10/11/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Put on glasses, a sense of comfort comes.

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: hiking [Re: aliensexxx]
    #11227034 - 10/11/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just say "hi" and keep walking if you see someone, nobody has ever tried to chat me up out on a trail. You have no obligation to talk to anyone beyond a simple "hello" while passing by, nobody is going to look at your eyes or even care about you.

I keep my dose around 2-3 grams if im going out on a hike, theres no reason to be totally zonked out. But a light to medium dose surrounded by nature is probably one of the best experiences life has to offer. Have a friend come, stay within a few miles of familar ground, bring water and food... and have a fucking blast.

My favorite way to trip... hands down.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: hiking [Re: Subconscious]
    #11227061 - 10/11/09 02:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Just say "hi" and keep walking if you see someone, nobody has ever tried to chat me up out on a trail. You have no obligation to talk to anyone beyond a simple "hello" while passing by, nobody is going to look at your eyes or even care about you.

I keep my dose around 2-3 grams if im going out on a hike, theres no reason to be totally zonked out. But a light to medium dose surrounded by nature is probably one of the best experiences life has to offer. Have a friend come, stay within a few miles of familar ground, bring water and food... and have a fucking blast.

My favorite way to trip... hands down.

That's inspiring - would you advise hiking a known trail, or do you think exploration is part of the "trip"? :smile: IDK why it's such a massive hurdle for me to overcome :frown:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (10/11/09 02:51 PM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #11227111 - 10/11/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hiking is mandatory while tripping.

Onetime when i took LSD with 3 friends, we climbed up this insanely steep hill with lots of drop offs, in a quarry with a waterfall that lots of people walk up.

Anyways, We couldn't make it to the top because it just turned into loose cliff, so we had to go back down, and we had a group of people yelling at us, asking if they wanted us to call Fire and rescue.

(We were fine, but lots of people have died climbing in that quarry.)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

#11227135 - 10/11/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:

That's inspiring - would you advise hiking a known trail, or do you think exploration is part of the "trip"? :smile: IDK why it's such a massive hurdle for me to overcome :frown:

When I go out alone I tend to stick to areas I know, but with a friend around it's much easier to go out and explore in my experience. Either way it's not a bad idea to have a map or gps on hand. But if you're staying on marked trails in a state park or something of that nature, it's pretty hard to get lost- although you should still be cautious of course.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: hiking [Re: Subconscious]
    #11239125 - 10/13/09 12:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you have to hike! always. tripping is awesome in a forest or by a river, and empty country field, a beach, watever u got man. meditate too, you;ll be amazed. if u can remember how to do it tai chi while tripping is intense.

yea no one will stop and talk to you. every 1 i see just says hi or nods or ignores. no one cares. uve every right to be out there trippin as u do sober.

and make forest friends. even the bugs.

:laugh: good vibes.

--------------------

OfflineSolemente
Male

Re: hiking [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11239133 - 10/13/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes, when I used to live out in the country I did all the time. I live in a city now sooo, not so much anymore.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11239151 - 10/13/09 12:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:

explore. your smart enough to find ur way back even if u loose sense of direction. the forest will guide u man. i always intentionally go the new track. make my own path. or just cut across other paths. just watever. just get as far out as u can.

youll trip ballz when you explore unknown places. all the emotions and eveyrthing. the paranoia. the wonder. the fears. the loves. etc. out in nature. so breaktaking and moving. i can feel like ive lived a lifetime in someother realm of nature b4 i come back to baseline.

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

--------------------

Offlineemick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hiking [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11241593 - 10/13/09 07:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Get out of your room and HIKE!!  My absolute favorite way to trip--hands down.  In fact I always have my standard hiking dose (3.25 gr of dried cubes) in my day-hike backpack in the car at all times (just crush them up and put them in a tea bag, re-package and when you're ready to partake, just open and munch down that marvelous magic mouthful of crumbs and dust--Mmmmm!)  I use the same dose every time so I'll have a predictable trip (or at least as predictable as shrooms will allow).  stay somewhere close, somewhere familiar for the first hour or so until you've peaked and know what kind of trip it's going to be if you're nervous, and then head out to your final destination.  But tripping on shrooms in nature--especially during the "afterglow" period of a trip is what shrooms are all about in my opinion.  If you've yet to experience nature on shrooms--go do it--you'll never lay stoned in your bed again!

I've had a couple sketchy hikes when on some higher doses--one time a buddy of mine and me came across a little stream which crossed our trail (not more than 18" across and 4-5" deep), but in our minds we saw it as the grand canyon and neither of us had the balls to make that giant leap across.  The other hikers that passed us HAD to have known that we were tripping!  The other weird trip I ran into a fly fisherman down by the river and stopped to watch.  While casting, as he brought the line/fly back behind him in the rhythmic motion that they use, I could have sworn that the fly on the end of his line was HUGE--like 2-3' in diameter.  I saw this giant frickin bug come screamin towards my head and then zip away as he cast his line forward--over and over.  I got so freaked out by it that I literally ran/scambled up the bank, scared as hell that the monster bug on the end of his line was going to get me.  Ha ha ha!  Haven't even thought about that trip in years!  Salmon fishing season here in Seattle--think I'm going to take my little tea bag of magic mushies and go hiking and find somebody fishing tomorrow!

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #11242511 - 10/13/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
the prospect sounds fascinating but for some reason I can't bring myself to leave my house because I think everyone is watching me :tinfoil:

:lol:

I used to get paranoid like that while being out in public tripping too.

Dark sunglasses are key.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: hiking [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11242604 - 10/13/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i miss hiking........ its too damn cold anymore.:thumbdown: only thing fall is good for is m00sh and lucy:mushroom2:(indoors:mad:)

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: hiking [Re: Salomon]
    #11242653 - 10/13/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I love hiking. Only been on a few hikes when I used to trip. Mushrooms are a little harder due to the body load, but acid actually helps with the hike. Turns you into a hiking machine.

"When in doubt, hands in your pocket and smile.....throw a -hello-, and keep on walking" :yesnod:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: hiking [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11242716 - 10/13/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my paranoia's not so much with people thinking I'm tripping but that hunters are going to shoot me :uhoh:

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: hiking [Re: Envix]
    #11242786 - 10/13/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
my paranoia's not so much with people thinking I'm tripping but that hunters are going to shoot me :uhoh:

unless you look like a deer i wouldnt worry:rolleyes:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies