Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

I need some advice
    #11236459 - 10/12/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have been lurking for quite a while, trying to prepare myself and educate myself for a trip.  I have been trying to get shrooms for a while now and finally have a hookup.  The problem is he can only get chocolates with 3 grams in them.  I'm looking to take 2 grams and have a much milder trip, is there anyway that I could go about splitting up the chocolate to lower the dosage?  He can get me an eight of loose shrooms in a few weeks, which I would then separate into smaller dosages for me to eat.  The problem is I've been wanting to do shrooms for a while now and am kind of impatient.

Another problem is my friend.  I regret telling him about my intention to do shrooms because now he really wants to be there the first time I do them.  He has never smoked weed or done shrooms before so I'm worried about his experience.  Also he is somewhat self absorbed, and whenever I'm high around him, even though he tells me it's cool and he doesn't mind I get a bad vibe from him.  We've been good friends for a while and I don't know what to say to him about it.

Any help on either of these topics would be great, thanks.

--------------------
Everything I post is a complete work of fiction and should not be taken seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
Re: I need some advice [Re: T-Holt]
    #11236499 - 10/12/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think 3 grams would be perfect in terms of trip intensity...If you still insist on 2 grams, just break the chocolate up. About your friend: if he gives you a bad vibe sometimes while you're not tripping, that vibe you feel from him will be dramatically enhanced while on mushrooms. It's best to stay clear of all outside negativity, because it's easy to fall into a bad trip. If he is your true friend and you tell him how you feel about it, he should understand and back off. If not, he is no friend to have. Cheers! :laugh:

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Offlineuradopted
Jobin
Male

Loc: Florida, only 2 hours fro...
Re: I need some advice [Re: walkingeyeball]
    #11236519 - 10/12/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thats exactly what I would have said :tongue:

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: I need some advice [Re: uradopted]
    #11236552 - 10/12/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if it really matters to you, wait for the dosage you desire.

as for your friend :sniperkitty:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineSnurry
Stranger
Re: I need some advice [Re: Salomon]
    #11236712 - 10/12/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do the dose you want, but ditch the friend or have another sitter.

I've had friends like that, and they'll just mess with your mind when you're tripping, probably without even knowing they are doing it.

Stick to what you're comfortable with otherwise I wouldn't take any at all.

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

Re: I need some advice [Re: Snurry]
    #11237972 - 10/13/09 06:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the advice guys.  I think I'll just take the 3 grams, The past week I've been trying to prepare myself for that kind of trip.

I'll definitely ditch the friend.  Should I try to find another sitter?  The problem is, I don't know any experienced trippers and I don't know who would sit me.  Would it be a bad idea to trip alone?  I've heard mixed things about it, some people say it's amazing, while others say it's a terrible idea.  Thanks for your help so far.

--------------------
Everything I post is a complete work of fiction and should not be taken seriously.

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
    #11239249 - 10/13/09 12:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you can't find someone, just sit in your room and lay on your bed...it's amazing! Or go outside. I'm not sure where you live, but here in Utah, going to the mountains and tripping is fucking amazing.

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

OfflineRailrider
Chronic contaminator

Loc: a van down by the river.
    #11239729 - 10/13/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

When I trip alone I like to cool the room down and hang out in bed under my covers lol.It must be a security thing but it is fun and relaxing to me lol.

--------------------

Any post I post here is pure speculation from other read posts
Best tip for cultivation!

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #11241504 - 10/13/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

T-Holt said:Should I try to find another sitter?  The problem is, I don't know any experienced trippers and I don't know who would sit me.  Would it be a bad idea to trip alone?  I've heard mixed things about it, some people say it's amazing, while others say it's a terrible idea.  Thanks for your help so far.

I hate the idea of someone that can't possibly imagine what I am feeling, thinking, and seeing even the same room or around me while I am tripping. If anyone is around, they are on the same dose or more than I have taken. People that are there to make you sure you don't do anything "wrong" just keep more in the plain of reality and take you out of the experience. Anytime I ever had one, I regretted it. I have tripped more times than I can count and no time has ever done me wrong, alone or with someone.

Just expect something in the realm of feeling the wrath of god, dying, being reborn, and feeling more alive than you ever had in your life. Take the negative experiences and learn from them as much as the positive ones. There is always a message to be learned, sometimes it's too obvious to be missed, and other times you must ponder before achieving whatever is meant to be achieved. And if you have a good time in the process consider it a bonus. I don't eat mushrooms anymore for fun. It always gets too intense and serious but I am always along for the ride.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #11241517 - 10/13/09 06:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

walkingeyeball said:
Or go outside. I'm not sure where you live, but here in Utah, going to the mountains and tripping is fucking amazing.

I can't trip indoors, no matter the weather conditions. I always go outside and disappear someone in the thick of nature. I recommend it anyone, IMO it's the only way worth doing it. I like to remove myself form the man's world and see the earth as an animal would.

InvisibleSalomon
Male

Re: I need some advice [Re: daytripper05]
    #11241612 - 10/13/09 07:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OP can you update?:ooo:

--------------------

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

#11242588 - 10/13/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I love the help I'm getting, thanks guys.  I'll give you guys more info about myself and location and situation.  I'm a senior in high school, so I still live with my parents.  I live in Brooklyn, a block away from a big park.  My rents might be away for the weekend, which would be ideal, but they might stay.  I don't want to be tripping while I'm around my family so tripping at home while they're awake would be a bad idea.  I'm also afraid that if I trip at night, I'll make too much noise or be too concerned about making too much noise to enjoy the trip.

I feel like I could enjoy a day in the park while tripping, I'd bring my iPod so I could listen to music, I'd bring some coins to distract me if things get scary, I'd obviously bring my keys, and I'd bring my phone but turn it off.

Basically, it would be really ideal if my rents weren't home, but they might be so I can't count on it.

On Friday, my classes end at 1:15, so I could eat them at like 2:00 in the park and just tell my parents that I'm hanging out with friends.  Also, would it be a good or bad idea to see a movie in the movie theater.  I feel like it might be a bad idea, but I'd like some experienced advice.

Also, I'll definitely keep you updated on what's going on and will definitely report back with how the trip went.

--------------------

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

#11242692 - 10/13/09 09:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, here's my new idea.  I'm only going to take them if my parents aren't home, so I have a safe haven to go to.  I love being home alone and high during the day, so I feel like I would like it while tripping.  I could go to the park for a little, and then come back home and listen to music.  I don't want to risk ruining the trip by being all paranoid.
I'm definitely going to ditch the friend and take them alone.  I feel like I'll be able to truly enjoy the trip and maybe experience some great revelations if I'm alone.

Any suggestions or comments would be great.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
Male

#11242874 - 10/13/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

1.when your folks are gone munch your m00sh.:mushroom2:
2.get a playlist prep'd
3.lay back and wait for the magic.
4.wilst tr0ping let your thoughts be free, write things down/ draw/ etc
5.if you get restless, go to that park and explore.
6.i recommend a:gethigh:
7.post back when you can collect your thoughts.
8.peace & love:thumbup:

BTW: your welcome man:omgawesome:

--------------------

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

#11248088 - 10/14/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, my hookup got postponed for another week or two.  I guess that's what happens once you think you've got everything sorted out.
I guess the shrooms swill find me when the time is right.

--------------------

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11248230 - 10/14/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i would say if your buddy wants to trip with you and you get bad vibes on weed, dont let him come
i like my alone time on shrooms (even when im trippin with friends who are also trippin)...especially if it gets intense

it will just ruin the trip and wierd you out

as for the chocolates, divide it into 3 equal pieces, and eat 2 :wink:
another thing: dont rush trippin, IME it makes for bad vibes and a meh trip

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

Re: I need some advice [Re: CamKron]
    #11255624 - 10/15/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Update: Like I said before, my hookup is postponed.  But I've been talking to my friend more (mostly because I'm in school now) and he seems to have calmed down a lot.  The more I talk to him about it the more comfortable I get about it.  And now he says that he kinda wants to trip too, so I'm gonna show him what I learned about them and see if he still wants to.
In the end, I'm only gonna take them on the perfect day, when all the vibes are right, and when I don't have to worry about parents or anything to ensure a good trip.
I'll keep you guys posted when I get more info / know what's going on more.

In the meantime, happy tripping, stoning, or whatever floats your boat.

--------------------

OfflineT-Holt
Philosophizer
Male

#11498092 - 11/21/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys, here's an update.
Just ate a chocolate with 3 grams in it, and waiting for it to kick in.
It's a beautiful day here and I'm gonna go to the park for a while.  After the park, I have two movies: Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles to watch.
I have a great playlist.
One of my good friends who smokes is gonna come over and just smoke weed while I'm tripping so I have some good company.
Basically I'm super excited for my first trip, thanks for all the advice.
I'll report back with how the trip went tomorrow.

--------------------

Offlinemr.mushroom420

#11498445 - 11/21/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yes you can split the chocotes up i do the same exact thing just visualize it as a pie chart in math class. and you probly shouldnt have that friend around he just wouldnt get it. better to have someone expieienced there

--------------------
PM to for details on jewelry, or custom ordering.

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: I need some advice [Re: mr.mushroom420]
    #11498822 - 11/21/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

good vibes friend :sun:

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds