Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Ever trip too much too often?
    #11238301 - 10/13/09 10:55 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I ask this because I used to trip every few days, go into the world with a backpack and some drawing supplies, and some snacks, and see the world.

Beautiful summer all together... miss the hell out of it... But the fact is that I simply tripped far too much, too often. I got socially awkward as all hell, and couldn't reach out to another person for the life of me; I viewed them all as fakes, and to an extent I still do today.

This ever happen to anyone else, and how long did it take you to get over it if you did get over it? What did you have to do before you were able to talk to people again?

How long was it before you could trip again? I'm tripping twice, maybe three times a year now. I didn't stop cold turkey, I tripped twice per month, then once a month, etc, to where I am now.

Any input would be appreciated, trying to figure this all out.

Thanks guys

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Void Flag
Re: Ever trip too much too often? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #11238314 - 10/13/09 10:59 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

This is why you trip with people you are attuned to, so you all expand your consciousness (for lack of better human communication) and have "real" others to relate to and have a common goal in life with.

Such as my band.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Ever trip too much too often? [Re: Sellith]
    #11238330 - 10/13/09 11:06 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

You can never trip too much too often

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

I think you may have issues you need to deal with, and I don't think psychedelics are the cause.

There are many many fake people in this world, you just gotta be yourself and find like-minded people. You can't find like minded people if you come to the assumption that everybody else is fake.

--------------------

OfflineScruffy404
Stranger
Male

Loc: BC Flag
Re: Ever trip too much too often? [Re: Sellith]
    #11238333 - 10/13/09 11:06 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Yes I have had this happen(from acid) its very hard for me to connect with people or just to go out of my way to start a conversation just for the sake of communication can result in myself taking hours just to figure out how to say "Hi" again and I still feel that I am disconnected from people because they just don't understand but possibly its I who dosen't understand?:
I duno This is usaly how I end up feeling after I trip to much for to long usally a 3-4 days straight trip will do this I have gone longer but now I try to keep it down to once a month or mabey every other month its hard tho because its easy to get my hands on and I have to much love for it.

It dose go away but it takes a few weeks for me to feel like my self again and it never happens if I keep the tripping to a minimum just if I trip to much it gets me thinking to much and talking to less.

Edited by Scruffy404 (10/13/09 11:08 AM)

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Ever trip too much too often? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #11238370 - 10/13/09 11:19 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

There is nothing wrong with thinking, as long as you don't close off the world around you.

Sorry, but I just can't blame a psychedelic for anxiety, although I used to.

In fact, psychedelics really have helped me deal with it, and if anxiety ever arises, then I enjoy it. The more you think about how to say "hi" to someone, the more difficult it will become.

Everybody thinks, everybody has the ability to communicate as well.
Because a psychedelic, has altered the way you look at the world and how you think, it shouldn't be the primary target on why you can't communicate.

Speaking and Thinking are natural.

Keeping an open-mind and listening to others is a good quality to have, when you can do that peacefully, the only difficulty you are having in communicating is caused by fear, this fear leads to miscommunication and/or no communication.

I don't know why it is so difficult for people to communicate, but I really wish people would get over it, because a lot can be gained, if more people gave their opinion to each other.

Just my :2cents:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience