Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam!
    #11237604 - 10/13/09 02:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Thieves likely bent on scoring drugs to sell took home a deadly concoction during an overnight break-in at a South Anchorage veterinary clinic last week, according to Anchorage police.

During the burglary on Sept. 27, the crooks responsible broke into and emptied a daily-use, controlled-drug safe and stole altogether the main drug safe -- a gray 3-foot by 2-foot box -- from the VCA Alpine Animal Hospital at 12531 Old Seward Highway, police said.

The safes contained large amounts of drugs including ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam, all of which are commonly abused by people for recreational purposes, according to police.

"Due to the extent of the burglary and the drugs stolen, Anchorage Police Department detectives are concerned for the wellbeing of the public," police Lt. Dave Parker said. "One of the drugs stolen in the burglary is only used to euthanize animals and would be immediately fatal to any person who mistakenly used it."  (da phento)

That drug, Euthasol, was probably picked up unintentionally in the theft, but police say they are concerned it could make its way to the market. An unsuspecting person could take it not knowing what it is, police said.

Euthasol is a powerful liquid anesthetic that when injected in relatively small doses sedates the organs, said Dr. Paul Frederickson, a veterinarian at Hillside Pet Clinic. Because of its acidity, the drug needs to be injected directly into a vein to prevent tissue death, he said.

The drug acts by shutting down the brain, lungs and heart.

"It's a general anesthetic, so when used for euthanasia it's essentially an anesthetic overdose," Frederickson said. "It's highly concentrated. It's used for euthanasia, so obviously it would be fatal."

While that drug may not have been the target, police say the others do have value for thieves. Diazepam, for example, is sold under the trade name Valium. Fentanyl is a powerful painkiller with effects Parker likened to heroin.

Police here have seen just a few vet clinics broken into for drugs, Parker said. But such burglaries are common elsewhere; in the Lower 48, clinics are major source of ketamine, he said.

Ketamine, known on the street as "Special K," is a clear liquid or white powder used as a tranquilizer on animals. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, it is a "club drug" popular among teens and young adults. It causes delirium, amnesia and can produce an out-of-body experience called a "K-Hole," according to the DEA.

A woman who answered the phone at the VCA clinic Tuesday said no one there was authorized to comment and deferred questions to the corporate offices in California. A spokeswoman there did not return a message seeking comment.

Anyone with information about the burglary should call police at 786-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 561-STOP.

--------------------

Edited by Alan Rockefeller (10/13/09 03:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Burglars skore ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: Coaster]
    #11237607 - 10/13/09 02:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: Coaster]
    #11237821 - 10/13/09 05:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you misspelled score in your thread title.  that isnt conducive to proper news reporting.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Offlinenexiusus
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11237893 - 10/13/09 05:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

fucking killer score. fentys and morphine for all

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: nexiusus]
    #11237945 - 10/13/09 06:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

whats fucked up about this to me is the poor dogs and other animals that lose out because of some thieves.  boy i love drugs, but theft is uncalled for, especially if you are stealing from this little guy:

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11237951 - 10/13/09 06:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I am not a friend of breaking into places to acquire drugs in the first place. A real man either manufactures them or buys them. The puppies need their fix, so take them back, Coaster.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11238019 - 10/13/09 06:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
I am not a friend of breaking into places to acquire drugs in the first place. A real man either manufactures them or buys them. The puppies need their fix, so take them back, Coaster.

QFT.  also learn to spell properly when reporting news articles.  intentional misspellings like "skore" are pub material.

--------------------
<

<

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #11239401 - 10/13/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl:

Coaster quit ratting yourself out idiot.

--------------------

Offlinenexiusus
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #11245064 - 10/14/09 10:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GTFO said:
whats fucked up about this to me is the poor dogs and other animals that lose out because of some thieves.  boy i love drugs, but theft is uncalled for, especially if you are stealing from this little guy:

i would never give that poor puppy drugs! hes adorable...

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: nexiusus]
    #11246134 - 10/14/09 01:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What if he had cancer and needed to be put down?

--------------------

Offlineisomorphic
Stranger

Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: MHbound]
    #11246159 - 10/14/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Then let him die of cancer like the rest of us.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Burglars score ketamine, fentanyl, morphine, phenobarbital and diazepam! [Re: isomorphic]
    #11248142 - 10/14/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That's what I say too I wouldn't put a dog to sleep if he was sick...I'd just make him comfortable with pain killers and weed...Maybe some alcohol.

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11250856 - 10/15/09 03:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nexiusus said:
Quote:

GTFO said:

i would never give that poor puppy drugs! hes adorable...

What i meant was he wont get his doggy valium and whatever he needs to keep him sane.  there is a reason they make drugs for dawgs.  what if he gets hurt and is in pain?  see!

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds