Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFoolishDemon
Sober tripper
Male

Loc: ۩
Really new here
    #11237512 - 10/13/09 03:43 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

So I used search and I couldn't really find this question and I also couldn't exactly find a forum for this question other than this one.  I am a completely inexperienced 18 year old who only smoked pot once at a party months ago.  I have many questions to ask some experienced players but I am unsure as to where they go in these forums to ask such questions.  I am now realizing that this forum is for vendors and such but that just leaves me with this question.  Where do I officially post my questions for experienced fliers?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Really new here [Re: FoolishDemon]
    #11237916 - 10/13/09 08:07 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

well yeah this is the wrong spot since its for vendors. but welcome man :smile: where you from? if you were wanting to post about pot then id post in other drugs discussion or the pub probably.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: Really new here (moved) [Re: FoolishDemon]
    #11238531 - 10/13/09 12:04 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

This thread was moved from Shroomery Sponsors Forum.

Reason:
Wrong forum.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Really new here [Re: FoolishDemon]
    #11238543 - 10/13/09 12:08 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

FoolishDemon said:
So I used search and I couldn't really find this question and I also couldn't exactly find a forum for this question other than this one.  I am a completely inexperienced 18 year old who only smoked pot once at a party months ago.  I have many questions to ask some experienced players but I am unsure as to where they go in these forums to ask such questions.  I am now realizing that this forum is for vendors and such but that just leaves me with this question.  Where do I officially post my questions for experienced fliers?

Welcome to the Shroomery! This is the place where you ask questions about "traditional" psychedelics, like LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline. Questions about other drugs and newer, "research chemical" psychedelics go in Other Drugs Discussion, which you'll be able to access once you have 20 posts. You'll find most people helpful and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

--------------------

OfflineFoolishDemon
Sober tripper
Male

Loc: ۩
Re: Really new here [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11254735 - 10/15/09 07:05 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Thanks for the welcome!  Sorry I posted in the wrong forum, I'm still figuring out this place.  Anyways, I'm from Yuma, Arizona where the people continue sucking and the lead keeps on boiling.  Tried pot once like I said and while it was "fun" it wasn't something I was looking for.  I've become interested in DMT very much so and I thoroughly enjoy all of the experiences described (or attempts at describing) on here.  Much love to all of you people and I hope some day I can figure out my life to where I can enjoy this stuff myself.

Edited by FoolishDemon (10/15/09 07:06 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience