Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepftek

Excerpts from my first novel
    #11237453 - 10/13/09 03:28 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Working title: 1990-2009 The True Story of the Son of the Marijuana Empire

All names were changed to protect the guilty.

"Let me tell you a true story of a 23 year old kid who drops out of college and becomes the first marijuana millionaire. It all started in the summer of 1978 when I got a call from Alex Dulli. Alex and I were college roommates. We just finished our freshman year together and we were looking to our first summer off. Alex would be in Los Angeles while I stuck it out in Cambridge.

So, Alex is on the phone and tells me I should take a break from my studies. I finally say yes. I don't know how he does these things - where he can always get me to agree with him.

I landed in LAX and there to greet me was my college buddy Alex. Now that I look back on it, he was fried out of his mind. And here in LA, was my beginning. "

"This is the story of my Father, Michael and how he became the first Marijuana Millionaire."

"an excerpt on a postcard from Michael's son to his father (Michael) in 2006:

"Canada it's illegal but they are so light. They find Tom with a pound of weed and a gro op. And he gets 5 months in the pound. But, Michael, listen this is to a guy who was busted growing 4 times before! ha. My friend Mack had 3 bags of smack, 2 grams of cocaine, and an ounce of weed when he got slammed and he only got a night."

"It was hard for me to leave everyone. What was I chasing at the time. Who knows?... I wanted it all. The power. The underground fame. Women. Men - if I wanted. And the crazy part is no one in my circle would even think twice. I was that fucking big of a celebrity.

I left because I wanted to grow my fucking empire. I wanted it so big that historians would look back on it and they'd compare it to Alex the Great and Genghis Khan. I've read from A.R. Burn to watching Omar Sharif on the big screen. These were my mentors."

"And in 1995, in this whole other shadowy world. Where you guys were going off to college, marrying your high school sweethearts, when you were play jacks with the kids next door, running around with the nerf balls. I was the one supplying you with all that weed you smoked in the bathroom when no one was home, in the bedroom closet with a can of lysol, in the woods, driving no where in the car, and at a bonfire. If you smoked weed, during this time, more likely than not, you smoked my stuff.

I was the King of the American weed trade."

"I guess you can say I was lucky. It was sort of the perfect storm when I became the largest supplier of marijuana to America. I was just hitting the peak of my production. George Bush was pushing hard on the war on drugs. They set troops along the mexican border. and wars erupted in mexico.

And then there was me in Canada. I could drive down to New York or Maine and no one would even stop me - except to wave 'ello. I came and went so many times the people at the toll booths even got a nickname for me. "

"Michael's Son: You don't know anything about being bad.
Jenifer: I'm bad.
Michael's Son: Like what you smoke in the bathroom, stay up late past your bed time?
Jenifer: No seriously i'mmm baadd.
Michael's Son: I bet you are one naughty little girl aren't ya.
Jenifer: mmm hmmm "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub