Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Suicide bombers
    #1123617 - 12/09/02 12:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Zahid]
    #1123650 - 12/09/02 12:28 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That picture is incredibly small. Do you have a bigger version?

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
- J. Danforth Quayle

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1123951 - 12/09/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Homicide bombers are cowardly scumbags. Wrap what can be found of them in pigskin.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1123987 - 12/09/02 03:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Cowardly?

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1124613 - 12/09/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Call it what it is:

COWARDLY HOMOCIDE BOMBERS...

you can call it anything you want and try to justify it but when the smoke clears from the public busses and local grocery store there are dead women and children destroyed by cowardly murderers.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: carbonhoots]
    #1124690 - 12/09/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

At first glance, this Relevant essay may seem tangential to this discussion. It is not.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybinist
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Phred]
    #1124766 - 12/09/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you buy gasoline you support terrorism.

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1124793 - 12/09/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty much, there's nothing brave about taking your own life to kill innocent women and children.

When they bomb bus stops and grocery stores, that's who they're mostly going to kill anyway. If they had any balls at all, at least they'd attack military checkpoints. These Palestinians have no martial honor whatsoever.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
- J. Danforth Quayle

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1124941 - 12/09/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Dying for what you believe in is not cowardly.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1124983 - 12/09/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

COWARDLY HOMOCIDE BOMBERS...

Guys strapping bombs to themselves and walking into certain death cos that's all they can really do thanks to the New World Order, meanwhile we're firing missiles from 200 miles away aboard floating iron islands.

Who are the cowards again?

-- Bill Hicks

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Gunboat]
    #1125005 - 12/09/02 01:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

For those asking to see the large version

Edited by Frog31337 (12/09/02 01:26 PM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Xlea321]
    #1125016 - 12/09/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, if your gonna use that logic, than the U.S. Military are the biggest cowards of all.

Personally I think there is a nice well-dispersed mix of fear and ignorance all over.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1125052 - 12/09/02 01:39 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Calling them homocide bombers is retarded.
They're killing themselves in the process, that's suicide. Dropping bombs from a plane onto a city is homocide.

They're killing themselves so that they can go to heaven and live in ecstacy for the rest of time. Just like Jesus did.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Phluck]
    #1125212 - 12/09/02 02:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****They're killing themselves in the process, ****

and killing people that are 100% innocent...that my friend is homocide and that is their intention. Their Intention is not to just kill themselves. If that was the case i'd hand out TNT to each extremist who feels they need to die for the "Cause".

****They're killing themselves so that they can go to heaven and live in ecstacy for the rest of time. Just like Jesus did.****

Jesus didn't hurt anyone in the process. Comparing them to Jesus is just plain retarded.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1125215 - 12/09/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Killing yourself is suicide.
Main Entry: 1sui?cide
Pronunciation: 's?-&-"sId
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin sui (general) of oneself + English -cide; akin to Old English & Old High German sIn his, Latin suus one's own, sed, se without, Sanskrit sva oneself, one's own
Date: 1643
1 a : the act or an instance of taking one's own life voluntarily and intentionally especially by a person of years of discretion and of sound mind b : ruin of one's own interests
2 : one that commits or attempts suicide

Killing others is homicide.
Main Entry: ho?mi?cide
Pronunciation: 'h?-m&-"sId, 'hO-
Function: noun
Etymology: in sense 1, from Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin homicida, from homo human being + -cida -cide; in sense 2, from Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin homicidium, from homo + -cidium -cide
Date: 14th century
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

Are you smart enough to see the difference?

Cowardly little pussies deliberately target women and children.

You can try to justify it any way you please. Wrong is wrong.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Revelation]
    #1125219 - 12/09/02 02:33 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Dying for what you believe in is not cowardly.

You're right. However, killing women and children is.

The bombers are cowardly little pussies.

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1125284 - 12/09/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Most of the world is cowardly pussies. So what's your point? :ooo: 

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: psilocybinist]
    #1125308 - 12/09/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Most of the world is cowardly pussies. So what's your point?

Most of the world (including most Palestinians) doesn't blow up buses, pizzarias, and grocery stores. What's yours?

Those who do are cowardly pussies. No matter what the ethnic , political, or religous group.

--------------------

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1125341 - 12/09/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That propaganda poster mentions Israeli occupation?

I'm willing to bet the dipshit that drew that poster didn't know that everyone's favourite Palestinian, Yasser Arafat, was offered 92% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip at the Camp David accord of 2000, and he refused.

I don't want to hear any fucking bullshit whining about occupation when they were offered more than 95% of their land back. If you don't like it, put on a suit and tie and debate it in the Israeli parliament, it's a democratic system. Don't strap on a fucking bomb and kill women and children.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1125361 - 12/09/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh man! Your not going to try and use facts now are you?

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1125366 - 12/09/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So your saying they are pussies for being tired of getting dicked around and doin something about it. I don't agree with killing women or children but I guess these people want to get the message across one way or another and terrorism is a very effective way of doin it. :frown: 

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1125374 - 12/09/02 03:10 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gunboat, where the hell did you get that Israel was gonna give them back 95% of their land?

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1125377 - 12/09/02 03:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It was all over the papers back in 2000...

But if you refuse to believe me, check out the New York Review.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/15501

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1125408 - 12/09/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It's also pretty sad too that I lost one mushroom rating for denouncing terrorists.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

Offlinepsilocybinist
    #1125426 - 12/09/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you would like I will give you three mushroom rating

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1125437 - 12/09/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Only if you think I deserve it.

:cool:

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1125629 - 12/09/02 04:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In my opinion, Arafat makes shit worse for them and as a result have even more reason to commit suicidal bombings. However, you say (Gunboat) that they were offered 95% of their land back which is total bullshit. If that was the case ISRAELIS would be crammed into a small piece of land resembling the Gaza Strip. I think it takes major balls and real dedication to a cause to do what you think is right. I think it is not the right thing to do however. It just sucks that they are driven to this by the Israelis and the stupid actions of their fool for a leader.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1125642 - 12/09/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

What about the innocent men that die? They seem to be forgotten about.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1125836 - 12/09/02 05:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"However, killing women and children is."

Well, killing women and children is what they believe in.

If killing women and children worse than killing men? Why?

The Israeli soldiers are also killing women and children.

I'm not justifying what they're doing. It's stupid and wrong. I say this every single time you accuse me of being a "terrorist sympathizer" or whatever the fuck name you choose to use. You can't seem to get it through your skull that I don't agree with what the suicide bombers or Al Qaeda are doing. Both sides are acting stubborn and stupid. There really isn't any way that you can make either side not look like complete morons.

Calling them homocide bombers is ridiculous because it implies that they're just regular bombers. Their goal is not solely to kill others. They also want to die for what they believe is the most honorable cause: God. They believe in Allah as you believe in America and freedom. Judging by your past posts, I'd wager that you're ready to kill and die for your flag, just as they are for their God.

There's no difference. It's blind faith. It's how war works.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1125856 - 12/09/02 05:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It was a Clinton brokered peace plan that Arafat-head walked away from. He didn't take the deal because:
1. He has no interest in peace.
2. He wouldn't be "needed".
3. Destroying Israeli's is more important to him than peace.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1125880 - 12/09/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

If killing women and children worse than killing men? Why?

That is such a silly question. I'd rate it your silliest yet.

In reply to:

Both sides are acting stubborn and stupid. There really isn't any way that you can make either side not look like complete morons.

Correct. And I've said as much many times. It was only after the homicide bombings started my feelings swung so far.

In reply to:

I'd wager that you're ready to kill and die for your flag, just as they are for their God.

Correct again. But I'd never use their tactics. They are cowardly pussies pure and simple. The day will come soon enough I'm afraid, that the Israelis will have had enough. Then there will be more death than most imagine.

If it tickles you to call them suicide bombers feel free. I however will call them what they are.

Cowardly pussy homicide bombers.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/09/02 05:45 PM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1125950 - 12/09/02 06:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"That is such a silly question. I'd rate it your silliest yet."

Thanks. Could you explain why? Is it because they're more defenseless? Because that's definately not the case when it's a bomb going off.

Israel is killing tons of women and children. They've got snipers in Palestine, picking off anyone who's outside during the curfew. There are kids unable to go to school because they'll be shot by Israeli soldiers. Is this not cowardly?

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1125955 - 12/09/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"But I'd never use their tactics."

Well, the American government has never had a problem with dropping bombs in the middle of crowded cities. Would you disobey a direct order? Or is it not cowardly if you can't see their faces?

--------------------

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1126042 - 12/09/02 06:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Total bullshit? Have you ever been to Israel, or even looked at it on a map?

I'm not going to bother explaining it to you in simpler terms that you can understand Buddah, but will feel sory for you and all the other anti-semites out there.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1126083 - 12/09/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

There is a huge difference between being anti-Israeli and being an anti-Semite.

--------------------

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1126113 - 12/09/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Obviously; that's a truism.

From what Buddah said, he seems pretty anti-semitic.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1126580 - 12/09/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you Zahid.
I am not anti-semitic. I happen to work at a Jewish community center. Calling me anti semitic is wrong. I am anti-Israeli government. Get it right and dont ever in your life call me an anti-Semite again.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1127905 - 12/10/02 03:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The israelis bulldozing innocent Palestinians homes is an act full of Martial Honour. :confused:

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1127908 - 12/10/02 03:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"You can try to justify it any way you please. Wrong is wrong."

Good point. Now try employing your logic to the behaviour of the Israelis also.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1127922 - 12/10/02 03:57 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I'm willing to bet the dipshit that drew that poster didn't know that everyone's favourite Palestinian, Yasser Arafat, was offered 92% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip at the Camp David accord of 2000, and he refused.

Time for another history lesson. Yawn zzzzzzz.

The 1949 UN resoliution which defined the original boundaries of the Israeli state was broken by the Israelis within 18 months. In 1967 this incursion was extended even further, against the will of the International community but with the tacit backing of the US (gotta love em). Also remeber, that before 1949 this was the Palestinians land untill western powers declare it now belongs to Israel on the pretext of some rubbish written in a book a couple of millenia ago. So when the Israelis generously offer to give back only part of that which has been stolen why should Arafat be grateful and take it? As his people are, unlike you, aware of the history this would be seen as weakness on Arafats part. A return to the pre-1967 borders is the only acceptable offer. And remember even then, Israel will have taken more than they were given. Also, dont forget that during the current intifada the israelis have killed around 3 times more Palestinians than the Palestinians have killed Israelis and if you seriously believe they were all terrorists then you have problems in seeing the bigger picture and are blinded by the american media. Good little robot.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: GazzBut]
    #1127923 - 12/10/02 03:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hey happy... go back and re-read my post since it obviously didn't sink in.

Phluck said... "Both sides are acting stubborn and stupid. There really isn't any way that you can make either side not look like complete morons. "

I replied... "Correct. And I've said as much many times."

If it sinks in this time you'll see I agree both sides are fucked up. It's the homicide bombers I have a problem with.

They, as I have stated at least once in this post... are cowardly pussies.

I notice both you and Albie have poor reading comprehension. Is it something in the water in the U.K.? Or are you and he one and the same?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1127933 - 12/10/02 04:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Thats my problem. Your pretence at neutrality. So you dont care about the thousands of palestinians killed by the israelis? Just cos they didnt strap bombs to themselves. You are inconsistent.

I wont rise to your childish little insults. Grow up.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (12/10/02 04:17 AM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1127996 - 12/10/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Israeli soldiers tell those dumb muslims to stay indoors, they don't, they get shot, it's their fault. The soldiers go after militants who are ARMED. Palestinian faggots go after unarmed civilians most of the time because they know they will get a ticket into heaven where they will be ass raped everyday and eat their own shit. Israel just needs to nuke iraq, take over middle east and rid the world of these faggot ass muslim nations who talk shit to everybody.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: downforpot]
    #1128081 - 12/10/02 07:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

u r the detritus of the gene pool

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #1128110 - 12/10/02 07:54 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gazz, he's just trying to get a rise outa ya.  No one could really think that way.

right?

:confused: 

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: hongomon]
    #1128118 - 12/10/02 07:58 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Lets hope so!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1128275 - 12/10/02 09:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1128336 - 12/10/02 09:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Also, no I have not been to Israel and I have a perfect image of its geography in my head. Have you been there?

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1128351 - 12/10/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So gunboat, you want to tell me why you think I am anti-Semitic? Because I can understand the frustrations of an oppressed people? You dont hesitate to call me anti-Semitic, but say nothing to people on this board who are admittedly anti-Arab and blatantly anti-muslim. Get your fucking facts straight.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1128797 - 12/10/02 12:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Why are you anti-sematic Buddha?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
    #1128896 - 12/10/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

OK OK I can't read any more of this bullshit. I appologize to those who posted near the end.
There is nothing honorable about suicide yourself in any way shape or form unless you are dieing to protect another person like falling on a grenade or taking a bullet. Suidide is the most cowardly act a human being can commit it means that they dont have to take responcibility for thier own actions. Suicidal Homicidal Murder Bombings doest not fit any of those description. Fuck that they are going to heaven bull shit anybody can say they are going to heaven by doing what ever how do we know its true? We dont that is why it is not even arguable go ahead read a book on deductive reasoning. How can you guys actually sympathize with this activity? I mean that is just as bad as YOU yourself grabbing a grenade and running into times square. Seriously when you say things like the Israelis are getting what they deserve you are just telling another kid to kill some more Israeli's. HEY BUDDHA YOU ARE THE ONE ADVOCATING GENOCIDE HERE! I demand that you retract your suicidal sympathizing comments from this board.

By the way that picture is all wrong many suicidal bombers were closer to the age of 16. A correct picture would have to be nocked down a couple years with a picture of a pregnant lady talking about how much she hates Jews.

Edit: I know what you guys are going to say blah blah Isreal is killing Palestinian children. Ok how about I find the last four suicidal bombings and you find the last four times that Isreali troops murdered an "innocent" person. We'll compare the timelines. The people being killed have to be Innocent i.e. it cant be a case where Palestinians with guns are shot by Isrealis with guns or vise versa. If your game I am, shit we can even start another thread just for these documented cases and as the suicidal bombing keep happening I will go ahead and keep posting a news site where the info can be found.

Edited by ehud (12/10/02 12:57 PM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: ehud]
    #1129098 - 12/10/02 01:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So you go by what makes the news?

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129154 - 12/10/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Anti-Sematic? huh? I am advocating genocide? Ummm, right. I did not call for the entire extermination of a race like you did Ehud. I simple am saying that there are valid reasons why the bombers are doing what they are doing, while at the same time I find it repulsive and counter-productive. EHUD ADVOCATES GENOCIDE ON THIS THREAD. Ehud, your ignorant words speak for you. I am highly offended that you would call me anti-semitic and an advocate of genocide. I am far from that. Read my posts and give me concrete reasons. Otherwise take your baseless comments and accusations elsewhere.

OfflineGunboat
At the bottom ofJudecca

#1129170 - 12/10/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gazz... see, the problem with your 'history lesson' is that Israel was the one attacked in the first place. And the Israelis didn't take control of all the land they captured... most of it has been given back. So don't go off talking about Israeli imperialism.

Buddah, I apologize for saying you're anti-semitic, because I was wrong. You're just a plain old dumbass.

And on that note, I'm wondering if there's even any point in arguing with ignorant people about this. I'm probably not going to win over any ignorant supporter of terrorism, so why should I bother?

I think I'm going to steer clear of Israel-Palestine conflict threads from now on. You guys can stew in your own juices.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~
- J. Danforth Quayle

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1129225 - 12/10/02 02:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I never said I supported terrorism. I just realize that they have nothing left to fight with. I think the bombers and terrorists are sick. Calling me a dumbass was baseless. I am also far from ignorant. Get you fucking facts straight.

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1129301 - 12/10/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

never said you were anti semite, in fact that is the first time I have said that. You do support killig just as long as it is Isreali's they deserve it right. It is war right? And to get the record straight, I never used the word genocide and I was talking about the many terrorist sympathizers much like your self who think that suicidal bombings are a reasonble form of warfare. Where do you get your information Grav? With as many suicidal bomber sympathizers in this country there should be plenty of articles about Isreali injustice. If they have nothing left to fight with why are they using explosives on innocent by standards? Why dont they use all this expencive C-4 on the Isreali troop who are supposedly killing thier children? why dont they get a bunch of guns from the Saudi's or Iraqui's and fight back together as a band of brothers with honor? Instead what do they do. They capture churches and murder innocent 9 year olds as they go to the store with thier grand mothers. These suicidal murders are hate crimes against Jews. For you to sit at you your computer in you nice warm house and say "I just realize that they have nothing left to fight with." Is the same as saying this activity of strapping god knows what to your chest and then walking onto a bus in the name of Alah is the only way for peace and they only way palestine can fight back. That my friend is sympethizing with the cause. Dont you think that is the exact same thing the bomber is think right before she pushes the button? I think i am going to go with Gunboat on this one and try to avoid this threads about how we should justify murder. Let me know if you can find a good reason in the past year that Isreal deserves what they are getting from the Musslim world. Put it in a new thread though b/c Im through with this one and the one about killing all the bomber sympathizers.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1129424 - 12/10/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I wont rise to your childish little insults. Grow up.

Contradiction Lil' Al.

Re-read some of your own posts. I'd say you and your mentor toss around more insults than most.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1129659 - 12/10/02 04:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

>>Wrap what can be found of them in pigskin.

Yes, the Israeli do this, and it's a good demonstration of what kind of people they are:

Palestinians = Uneducated freak ass monkey people.

Israeli = Educated freak ass monkey people.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1129823 - 12/10/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Yes, the Israeli do this, and it's a good demonstration of what kind of people they are:

Yes it is. People smart enough to do what is needed.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1129843 - 12/10/02 06:00 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If they think the Pigskin thing is deterring anyone from anything they really do have their heads up their Torahs.

They let religion rule their politics. That makes them freak ass monkey people.

Could you see America doing stupid shit like that?

No, why? Because we came down out of the trees, put some damn pants on and grew the fuck up.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1129989 - 12/10/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Obviously the actions carried out by Hamas bombers are blatant crimes against humanity. Then again, firing missiles at an apartment complex filled with women, children, and innocents in order to kill one man who is only suspected of being there is also one. Both sides are acting in an immature manner, like a series of fights in the school yard. Both sides are lead by bitter, grumpy old men, The fact remains though: The Zionists started it. It pisses me off how Israel constantly tries to make itself look like the victim. If Sharon wants the bombings to stop, he'll have to withdraw completely from the West Bank, and Gaza strip. If he wants secured peace, Israel will have to go back to its pre-1967 borders--which includes East Jerusalem (and thus the Masjid Al-Aqsa--Dome of the Rock) as Palestinian land.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1130038 - 12/10/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Do I think it deters? No.

It makes a point. I see nothing anymore wrong burying scumbags in pigskin than some posters here seeing nothing wrong with scumbags blowing up innocents.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1130067 - 12/10/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't read anything here that leads me to believe that anyone believes there is nothing wrong with Suicide bombers/Homicide bombers/Faith guided missiles.

They just don't think Israel's tactics are any more ethical. There's a false sense that Israel has the moral high ground.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1130078 - 12/10/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

On a moral ground scale of 1 - 10, if the Palestinian's are a 1, the Israeli's are a 1.2, they're both fucked up. But only one side has homicide bombers.

That's where they lose.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1130274 - 12/10/02 08:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If Israel goes back, the fuckin bitches will go back to their land and start makin more bombs. Thats how it is. You can't let them get close to Israel, they are unholy bitches who need to stay the fuck away.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1130885 - 12/11/02 12:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

On a moral ground scale of 1 - 10, if the Palestinian's are a 1, the Israeli's are a 1.2, they're both fucked up.

Er..great..thanks for that insightful comment.

How old are you?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1131103 - 12/11/02 04:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

. And the Israelis didn't take control of all the land they captured... most of it has been given back. So don't go off talking about Israeli imperialism.

That is wholly incorrect. Maybe you would like to check the borders of Palestine in the 1930's?

Only the Jews agreed to the 1947 UN mandate the Arabs never agreed. It was forced upon them by the West. Hardly fair really is it? Hardly surprising the Arabs went to war is it really? I mean wars get started over far less than that dont they?

The Jews with Western aid, repelled the attack but also extended the borders of the 1947 UN mandate. Why did this happen? why was it allowed to happen? No wonder the arabs started to get even more annoyed. Then of course the 6 day war where Israel launched a preemptive strike and extended their borders even further. Borders they have kept even in the face of internitional disapproval.

Would you like to tell me exactly what land the Israeli's have given back and when? Or perhaps facts dont really interest you.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1131106 - 12/11/02 04:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

And on that note, I'm wondering if there's even any point in arguing with ignorant people about this. I'm probably not going to win over any ignorant supporter of terrorism, so why should I bother?

I think I'm going to steer clear of Israel-Palestine conflict threads from now on. You guys can stew in your own juices.

Very amusing. You havent stated any facts. Only half-truths and fabrications. You need to get your facts straight and realise there are two sides to this. You think because I recognise that the Arabs have been wronged I support terrorism. If so, you are a dualistic simpleton.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1131122 - 12/11/02 04:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Al you sink a bit lower each and every post.

--------------------

Invisiblei am e goldstein
Your Friend

Loc: 4 Blocks from Ground Zero
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1131169 - 12/11/02 05:53 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
3DSHROOMS is either clueless or the worlds biggest SCUMBAG
I lie and exagerate constantly... God Bless America!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1131465 - 12/11/02 09:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Al you sink a bit lower each and every post.

And I'm STILL looking down on you luvvie  :grin: 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1131916 - 12/11/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you say so Albie.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1132451 - 12/11/02 11:22 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The real reason for homicide bombers (cut and pasted from another site)

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Lets see now...No beer, No booze, No bars, No television, No cheerleaders, No baseball, No football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No tailgate parties, No hooters, No pork BBQ, No hotdogs, No burgers, No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. Rags For clothes, towels for hats.

Constant wailing from the guy next door because he is sick and there are no doctors. 24 hour wailing from a guy in the tower. No chocolate chip cookies, No Christmas, You can't shave, Your wife can't shave. You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. The women have to wear baggy dresses, and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else, she smells just like your donkey, but your donkey has a better disposition. Then they tell you when you die it all gets better.

No mystery here!

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1132480 - 12/11/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

somehow i see this as being the American's fault......just a hunch.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1132560 - 12/11/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well of course it is. Isn't everything?

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1132590 - 12/11/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, sounds like the world a thousand years ago... were there lots of suicides then? I doubt it.

If the US suddenly switched to this, then yeah, there would be lots of suicide, but people are used to living like this there. It doesn't seem that bad. Suicide isn't a way out, they're fighting for "what is right". They're fighting for Allah, and all that is holy. They're battling Satan himself. This is what they BELIEVE.

When you say that all that fuels them is jealousy and loathing of their own lifestyle, you're being even more ridiculous than when Alex says that Bush's only motivation is oil.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: i am e goldstein]
    #1132601 - 12/11/02 12:34 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

jihad means " my personal struggle "

i believe we all experience our own personal jihad each day becuse of the behavior of greedy men in control of our lives on just about every level

i love my country but hate the things that are done on " my behalf "

Good post. :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1132607 - 12/11/02 12:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The real reason for homicide bombers (cut and pasted from another site)

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Lets see now...No beer, No booze, No bars, No television, No cheerleaders, No baseball, No football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No tailgate parties, No hooters, No pork BBQ, No hotdogs, No burgers, No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. Rags For clothes, towels for hats.

Constant wailing from the guy next door because he is sick and there are no doctors. 24 hour wailing from a guy in the tower. No chocolate chip cookies, No Christmas, You can't shave, Your wife can't shave. You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. The women have to wear baggy dresses, and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else, she smells just like your donkey, but your donkey has a better disposition. Then they tell you when you die it all gets better.

Racist.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#1132613 - 12/11/02 12:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When you say that all that fuels them is jealousy and loathing of their own lifestyle...

Ummm... I believe that excerpt was meant to be tongue and cheek, actually. "Onionesque", if you will.

... you're being even more ridiculous than when Alex says that Bush's only motivation is oil.

No, no, no. That's Rono who says that.

pinky

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (12/11/02 12:39 PM)

Anonymous

#1132614 - 12/11/02 12:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

>Israel will have to go back to its pre-1967 borders

Are you aware that those boarders were expanded ONLY because some Arabic countries invaded Israel, resulting in the Six Days War. What makes you think the Arabs would be satisfied with such boarders today? Remeber when Arafat rejected a treaty that would have severely shrunk Israel's boarders? These people don't want peace, they need Israel to show their hatred for the west.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Anonymous]
    #1132670 - 12/11/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So, by your logic, keep everything the way it is because the 'Arabs don't want peace anyway'. What is that?

Arafat rejected that offer because it was satisfying only to the Israelis, not the Palestinians. Israel wants control of all of Jerusalem, including the Masjid Al-Aqsa because it is built on the location where the Temple of Solomon used to stand. Israel wants to continue to expand settlements into the West Bank to create a 'Greater Israel'. Arabs are not stupid, they know that the state of Israel itself isn't going anywhere. The extremists are not going to continue bombing Israelis after Palestinians have their own state, East Jerusalem as the capital, and all the blood shed of Palestinians ceased. It would be utterly pointless and even the most wild-eyed Hamas hard-liner would see clearly that such attacks under such conditions would severly hurt the image of Palestinians. Logic, people.
Until then, the Palestinian people will obviously continue to strive against Israel until they no longer live under the occupation and tyranny of the State of Israel.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1133427 - 12/11/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No hooters, No pork BBQ, No hotdogs, No burgers

Don't judge everyone by your own standards luvvie.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: Anonymous]
    #1133670 - 12/11/02 08:00 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Wrong! Wrong Wrong!

Israel made a preemptive strike in 1967 - You people are so biased it isnt even funny. You cant look at this in an unbiased fashion and you ignore facts so you can carry on spouting things that just are not true. Wake up!!! wake up!!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1133807 - 12/11/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gosh Albo, what a surprise to see you missed where I stated I cut and pasted that. But I figured you would. I must confess surprise that your puppet didn't jump on the bandwagon as well.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1133912 - 12/11/02 11:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They don't Israel on the map, they want it gone. In their future map, Israel isn't even on the fuckin map, they won't stop killing untill they destroy Israel or until the Muslims get slaughtered like dirty pigs.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1133931 - 12/12/02 12:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You think im  a puppet because you cant believe there can be more than one person who doesnt think like you you dopey redneck. :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #1134020 - 12/12/02 02:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm a puppet you're a puppet he's a puppet we're a puppet wouldn't you like to be a puppet too?

If the terms
"homicide bomber" or "homeland security"
have entered your vocabulary,
you  might  be a puppet.

:grin: 

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: hongomon]
    #1134131 - 12/12/02 03:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I dont mind being a puppet on a string but im damned if anyone is showing their fist up my butt!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1135137 - 12/12/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No, I think your a puppet because...
1. Neither of you has reading comprehension skills.
2. You are both quick to insult others who don't share your views.
3. You both share the same foolish outlook on the world.
4. Neither of you has yet to win an arguement here.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1135151 - 12/12/02 10:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You still here luvvie? Hasn't you local Hooters opened yet? Must be time to go get a skinful  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1135177 - 12/12/02 10:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Sadly there are no Hooters nearby.

Why aren't you hanging out at your favorite local gay bar near you?

And if by skinful, you mean drunk.... I don't drink.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1135413 - 12/12/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Would it matter if he really was gay? Jeez have you sunk to 7th grade style insults? Homophobe

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1135646 - 12/12/02 12:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Know what? You're right and I shouldn't have written that.

Tell me though.... why are you so quick to jump on those with a different political slant then yours yet those whom you see fit to agree with get a free ride?

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1136041 - 12/12/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well let me explain. I jump on people when they say things like "ethnic cleanising is a good idea" Which to me is as immature as using "gay" as an insult, actually in fact it is quite worse, I am in no way equating you to people like Ehud and Invert. I dont consider people that advocate ethnic cleansing to be of a different political slant, just really fucked in the head, and I get called anti-semite for doing it. interesting.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1136531 - 12/12/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Know what? You're right and I shouldn't have written that.

Nah, you should say whatever you feel luvvie. We'll know what to make of you then.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1136844 - 12/12/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Coming from you Albo, that just insanely funny.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137004 - 12/12/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

yawn zzzzzzzz

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137006 - 12/12/02 10:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ummm u buddy up with your right wing fascist friends like innvertigo etc and you jump all over people who dont agree with you. Can you really be that stupid you dont even realise you are guilty of what you accuse? Obviously you can and are.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137032 - 12/12/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****ummm u buddy up with your right wing fascist friends like innvertigo ****

Yawn....Shocking, i'm being attacked.

****and you jump all over people who dont agree with you****

that's the pot calling the kettle balck....the libbie creed "give me hypocriy or give me a government program"..or something like that.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137116 - 12/13/02 12:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

inny your silly little lables dont apply to me im afraid.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137228 - 12/13/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Unfortunatly they do, you and your intolerent libbie tribe may put a pretty lable on your beliefs but when the smoke clears your still just a bunch of whining liberals.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137334 - 12/13/02 02:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Egos drone and pose alone like black balloons all banged and blown, on a backwoods river the infidels shiver in the stench of belief.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137416 - 12/13/02 03:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hey that's pretty good, off point, but good nonetheless. :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137425 - 12/13/02 03:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

cant take the credit - its beck!  :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137443 - 12/13/02 03:53 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Beck? then i take it back..it wasn't that good..... :smirk:

at least mine was shakespear...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1137448 - 12/13/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Beck is a genius and is planning to invade israel during his next tour. Fairplay to him I say.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1137452 - 12/13/02 03:57 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

intolerent libbie

come on inny. you've got luvvie running round like 2 year old calling you "gay" if you don't agree with his ideas.  Is this what grown-up rightwingers consider tolerant behaviour?

damn funny tho. I didn't realise you could be a grown man and still think of calling someone "gay" as an insult  :grin: Most people have grown out of that by the time they hit their early teens. 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137495 - 12/13/02 04:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****come on inny. you've got luvvie running round like 2 year old calling you "gay" if you don't agree with his ideas****

If there was anyone in this forum that shouldn't be calling the kettle black it is you my man.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1137754 - 12/13/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Is there any chance of you ever saying a right-winger is wrong about anything dear inny?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1137771 - 12/13/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

why are you arguing with me about this? Shouldn't you be talking to him?

didn't he say he shouldn't have said it? You have said worse.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1138136 - 12/13/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Look Albo, there is no-one who posts in this forum who's as quick with the name calling and insults as you are... plain and simple.

I said it, said I was wrong and that should have been the end of it. So if there's anyone here acting like a child it's most certainly you. On my worst day I act more mature than you on your best.

Frankly, with each post of yours I read I feel more and more sorry for having ever picked on someone as obviously defenseless as you which is why I so rarely respond to your posts anymore. It's just too easy to show you as the fool you are.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1138250 - 12/13/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I said it, said I was wrong and that should have been the end of it.

You wern't "wrong" at all, you arn't a child, you don't call someone gay "by mistake" You do it because you are clearly deeply childish and homophobic. And it isn't the first time you've come out with the homophobic stuff. It's just the first time you've been called on it.

On my worst day I act more mature than you on your best.

I havn't heard anyone use "gay" as an insult since i was about 10 years old. You're still using it regularly when you're allegedly a grown man. You should be ashamed of yourself.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1138263 - 12/13/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This thread is now under curfew, anyone else caught in this thread will get blown away.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1138269 - 12/13/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Keep trying Albo, maybe someday you'll hit the mark. I doubt it though.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1138285 - 12/13/02 09:37 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

By your lack of response to any of my points it seems I hit the target perfectly.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1138358 - 12/13/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Dear Santa Claus,

Galoshes Galoshes
Galoshes
Galoshes
Galoshes
Galoshes
Galoshes
        Galoshes
Peter
bread funny monster

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :ooo:       
Simpson, ey?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1138461 - 12/13/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you had made any points I would have responded.

Is that the best you can do?

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1138531 - 12/13/02 10:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****By your lack of response to any of my points ****

it's not anyone's lack of responses that you should be bothered with, it should be your lack of relavent points.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1139549 - 12/13/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you had made any points I would have responded.

It's simple enough and your denials are getting embarrassing. Why are you using "gay" as an insult? Are you sticking by your childish excuse that you did it by "mistake" and you arn't homophobic after all?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1140050 - 12/14/02 01:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

First off I didn't say I made a mistake. I said I was wrong. Even you should be able to see the difference.

Why did I use "gay" as an insult? For the same reason anyone uses any word as an insult.

Why do you find that particular word to be an especally bad insult? Why would any insult be worse than any other insult?

And no Alpo, I'm not a homophobe.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1140101 - 12/14/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

And no Alpo, I'm not a homophobe.

So why do you consider calling someone "gay" to be an insult?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1140160 - 12/14/02 04:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Because many take it that way.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1140198 - 12/14/02 04:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Because many take it that way.

And you are so unable to think for yourself you have to follow sheep-like in their wake? Your excuses are getting more and more convoluted. It's much more likely that you are simply a nasty little homophobe.

First off I didn't say I made a mistake. I said I was wrong. Even you should be able to see the difference.

That won't wash. It's not the first time you've used "gay" as a term of abuse remember. Were you "wrong" that time too? Or are you just "wrong" because you got called on it this time?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1140464 - 12/14/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You really are an ass. Get a life.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1140571 - 12/14/02 08:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It wouldn't be so bad if you were at least honest about being a nasty little homophobe. It's your cowardly attempt to lie your way out of it when challenged that makes you utterly beneath contempt.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1141071 - 12/14/02 12:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Look dumb fuck, I don't lie. Don't need too.

If you want to go on with this feel free. You're making a bigger fool of yourself than usual.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1141181 - 12/14/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gay asshurt

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1141199 - 12/14/02 01:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

RESPECT luvdemshrooms , RESPECT luvdemshrooms , RESPECT luvdemshrooms , RESPECT luvdemshrooms .

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1141239 - 12/14/02 01:43 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Why dont you just call him gay again? Homophobe

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1141259 - 12/14/02 01:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

who you callin a homophobe?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#1141287 - 12/14/02 01:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm. I guess this is why Thor is looking for another moderator for this forum. If ever a thread required some moderating, this is one.

Luvdem apologized, something I have never seen some of the others involved in the continuation of this nonsense do. A mature person would drop it and get back to the topic of the thread rather than frothing at the mouth in order to drag it out as long as possible. Can we say "troll"?

pinky

--------------------

Anonymous

#1141298 - 12/14/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

who you callin a homophobe?

you talking to me?

i'll beat yo ass.

shut up faggot or i'll kill you in your sleep

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1141359 - 12/14/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

downforpot and luvdemshrooms sittin' in a tree...

--------------------
This space for rent

Anonymous

#1141885 - 12/14/02 09:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Stirring the pot Jahid?

Seems like you did a fine job.  You have everyone going at each other tooth and nail.  You must be very proud.

Tell me, did you take classes in it or do you come by it naturally?

As long as they tolerate this in this forum I say it's cool.  But before you come to mine better read the "Be Nice" policy.

Just trying to help. :smile:

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1141917 - 12/14/02 10:12 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Thor is looking for another moderator for this forum

And your overwhelmingly biassed post clearly shows why you are a complete non-starter for the position. Defending homophobes who post insults like "dumb fuck" simply because you are their "mate" isn't a good pedigree for a moderator.

btw, luvdem didn't apologise to me, he said he was "wrong" (whatever that means) when someone called him on it. He's used the "gay" insults before and if he hadn't been called on it he'dve done it again. He's clearly embarrassed at being found out and is now cowardly trying to lie his way out of it.

If he thought he could get away with calling me a "nigger" no doubt he would be posting that too. And no doubt you would still be defending him, simply because you don't "like" me and so you have to defend anyone who attacks me right? Right...the politics of the playground.

btw, if luvvie would just shut up trying to defend his homophobic self the thread would have ended days ago.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1141919 - 12/14/02 10:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Look dumb fuck, I don't lie. Don't need too.

So what's the truth? One day you were happy to call someone you've never even met "gay" as an insult, then the next day you say you were "wrong"? Why the sudden conversion? Did God come to you in the night and tell you "gays" were ok? It looks like what it is, some coward trying to lie their way out of a tight spot.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#1142364 - 12/15/02 05:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Alex123 writes:

And your overwhelmingly biassed post...

What bias? I merely pointed out (accurately) that Luvdemshrooms had apologized. He said he was wrong and that he shouldn't have said what he did. How is that not an apology? From the Oxford Dictionary of Current English:

apology: regretful acknowledgement of offence or failure

Although he didn't actually use the word "apology", it was certainly closer to one than anything you have ever written in this forum. One can't hope but note that his comment about the kind of bars you might favor was provoked by your insinuation he was a lecher and a drunkard.

Defending homophobes who post insults like "dumb fuck" simply because you are their "mate" isn't a good pedigree for a moderator.

1) I wasn't defending him.

2) He is absolutely correct when he says there is no one -- quite literally no one -- in this forum who is as quick to personally attack someone with whom he disagrees as you, Alex. I have read every post of yours in this forum since the first one, and he is correct. That is not just my opinion, it is fact, as anyone who cares to review even a small sample of your posts here will verify. And your attacks are vicious, baseless, and persistent. You rave on and on and on. It is extremely tedious.

3) I am not his "mate". He holds views I disagree with (for example on voting), and we have argued out those views here. He is, however, much more civil than you have so far demonstrated yourself to be.

4) I have no desire to moderate this forum.

He's clearly embarrassed at being found out and is now cowardly trying to lie his way out of it.

You seem to have a remarkable ability to psychoanalyze someone at a distance. You are also extremely quick with terms like "lie" and "liar" and "lying". An amateur psychologist reading your posts would probably say you have "anger management issues".

And no doubt you would still be defending him...

Not defending. See above.

...simply because you don't "like" me...

Alex, a saint would find it impossible to like you, but that's not my major concern. My biggest problem(s) with you is not your trademark vitriol and attacks on the personal characteristics of those with whom you disagree but instead with:

1) Your inability to comprehend what you read

2) Your inability to think in basic principles

3) Your habit of ignoring valid refutations of your assertions

4) Your habit of trying to derail a thread with irrelevancies

5) Your attempts to twist the words of others

6) Your dodging of valid questions posed to you by others

7) Your habit of making "statistics" (and other things) up out of thin air

8) Your complete lack of understanding of the term "burden of proof"

None of the points above are insults... they are valid observations of the tactics you employ in the majority of the posts you make in this forum. These observations are readily confirmed by anyone who selects a dozen posts of yours at random. Factual, verifiable observations are not insults.

...and so you have to defend anyone who attacks me right?

I am not defending him. He admitted he was wrong -- something you have NEVER done, not even once, not even on the many occasions when you have been caught red-handed in a fabrication or a blatant contradiction -- and your reaction to his admission was to go on a seemingly endless rant.

Time to take a valium and let the discussion get back to the topic of suicide bombers.

Right...the politics of the playground.

I leave it to the readers of this thread to make their own judgements as to who is displaying the more childish behavior.

btw, if luvvie would just shut up trying to defend his homophobic self the thread would have ended days ago.

Or if you had had the grace to accept his admission of wrongdoing (and even crowed over it, as you doubtless would have) and let the thread move back on topic.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1142424 - 12/15/02 05:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have a degree in psychology and I dont think he has anger management problems.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1142429 - 12/15/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think the post of pinkshark is a sign that someone has way too much time on their hands and overanalyzes things.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#1142468 - 12/15/02 06:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have a degree in psychology and I dont think he has anger management problems.

I was referring to amateur psychologists.

I think the post of pinkshark is a sign that someone has way too much time on their hands and overanalyzes things.

Is that your considered opinion as a psychologist? It's Sunday afternoon, so yeah, I've got some spare time.

One need not analyze anything in order to recognize the tactics Alex employs, one need only read his posts. I am not the first to have made these same observations, just the first to gather them all in one place. I undoubtedly missed a few while I was at it.

pinky

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (12/15/02 06:09 AM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1142519 - 12/15/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is political discussion. Maybe we could discuss politics or something instead.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1142561 - 12/15/02 06:59 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I think you and I would both agree that this thread went too far. I would have locked it long ago. Level heads make better arguments. I admit that flame fests can be fun but they are not very instructive.

Cheers,

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Suicide bombers [Re: ]
    #1142638 - 12/15/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, this is a flame war with no actual discussion occuring.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1142741 - 12/15/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

SCREW YOU!

/ throws a pie.

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1142850 - 12/15/02 09:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

i want to say a smart-ass comment but even i know when it's not nice to beat a dead horse... :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
    #1143632 - 12/15/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Why dont you just call him gay again? Homophobe

Good ole buddha doing what he does best. Name calling. :tongue: 

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1143990 - 12/15/02 05:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It is official. Baby_Hitler is a faggot with no legs.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1144072 - 12/15/02 05:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

How is that not an apology?

Try and think with a clear head. He has used homophobic attacks repeatedly before and never apologised. This time he got called on it. He realised he was in trouble and tried to get out of it by saying he was "wrong". Was it genuine? We can make up our own minds.

He is, however, much more civil than you have so far demonstrated yourself to be.

Do you ever read any of his posts? I think most people agree all he does is post one line insults. He does agree with you on everything tho. I presume that's why you refuse to acknowledge this.

Alex, a saint would find it impossible to like you

No, just you and your little pals, who seem to take things way too personally.

they are valid observations of the tactics you employ

I think many people would agree they are perfect summations of yourself.

He admitted he was wrong

Once again, he has used homophobic attacks repeatedly. Someone calls him on it and suddenly he decides he is "wrong". Instead of attacking me because I'm not a far-right winger, ask yourself why he did this. With a clear head.

Or if you had had the grace to accept his admission of wrongdoing

I would have accepted a genuine apology instantly.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1144096 - 12/15/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Is that your considered opinion as a psychologist?

Once again, your pathetic and childish insults. He has a degree in psychology and knows more about the subject than you could ever dream about. Take him seriously (even tho he isn't one of your right-wing pals)

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1144656 - 12/16/02 04:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I call people what they are, you are an advocate of Ethnic Cleansing Ehud
in your own words

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1144683 - 12/16/02 05:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Would that make you an anti-semite then?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1145465 - 12/16/02 09:12 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Main Entry: re?peat?ed?ly
Function: adverb
Date: circa 1718
: AGAIN AND AGAIN

Main Entry: again and again
Date: 1604
: at frequent intervals : OFTEN, REPEATEDLY

Main Entry: of?ten
Pronunciation: 'o-f&n, ?'of-t&n
Etymology: Middle English, alteration of oft
Date: 14th century
: many times : FREQUENTLY

I counted 2 with a search. That doesn't qualify as repeatedly as far as I can tell. Both were wrong and it shouldn't have happened even once.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/16/02 09:13 AM)

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1145806 - 12/16/02 11:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Invert, why do you call me an anti-semite? This is now the fourth time I have asked you to back up your claim, otherwise get the fuck off the computer and go spend some tender time with your wife who you spend so little time with, because you are busy calling me an anti-semite, and posting on a message board that politicians that you support would like to erase from existence. So I ask you for the last time, back up your accusation that I am anti-semite, or otherwise get off the computer and realize how mundane your life really is.

Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
    #1147133 - 12/16/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hatred of America will continue to breed until (and even after for a long time) we start planting "seeds of construction" ala the Marshall Plan of 1945 to insure a democracy survives in Afghanistan. The people will always remember the bombs we dropped on their communities. The Taliban will move back in. Al Queda will be back with more recruits.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1147346 - 12/16/02 11:17 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

****Invert, why do you call me an anti-semite? ****

why wouldn't i call you an anti-semite?

*****This is now the fourth time I have asked you to back up your claim*****

make this #5...

****posting on a message board that politicians that you support ****

you don't even know a politician that i support.

****So I ask you for the last time, back up your accusation that I am anti-semite****

don't need to, i would think you are bright enough to see what i am doing but i guess i'm going to have to keep it up untill you figure it out..good luck

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Anonymous

#1148862 - 12/17/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That is the WISEST thing I have heard from you yet.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate