Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
Sun Gazing?
    #11236046 - 10/12/09 11:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone ever heard of sun gazing? Basically it's when you stare at the sun, barefeet on the ground, an hour after sunrise or an hour before sunset every day for a certain amount of time to replace food with sun nutrients? It's also supposed to increase your pineal gland growth. I don't know how I feel about this, but if it works it would be interesting to test out....
This guy, HRM, has supposedly been doing this for over 10 years and lives on only sun and water. You guys have got to read about this, haha.

http://solarhealing.com/home/

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCubieMcCuberton

Loc: ation
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: walkingeyeball]
    #11236100 - 10/12/09 11:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Lol, that is pretty interesting.  The Indian dude on the website has some intense sideburns lol.

Oh and I am pretty positive that he is full of shit though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: CubieMcCuberton]
    #11236167 - 10/12/09 11:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yea I've heard of it. If you do a search for it I remember there were a couple threads about it from a while ago. Never really got into it much myself :/ Too much time on the computer I guess

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11236538 - 10/13/09 12:17 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

this sounds like a very bad idea...

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: dummy]
    #11236596 - 10/13/09 12:27 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

thats gotta be awesome for your eyes

--------------------

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11236663 - 10/13/09 12:36 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Well according to the article there are two times of the day (sunrise, sunset) that are "safe times" to stare at the sun. I guess no uv rays are emitted within these hours?

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

#11236696 - 10/13/09 12:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

still the intensity of the visible spectrum coming from the sun is probably enough to fuck you up. the sun doesn't stop emitting different frequencies according to the time here on earth... or ever.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

#11237783 - 10/13/09 06:47 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I gaze at the sun, unlike people claim it doesn't make you blind, I can stare for as long as I want.. this improves your eyesight. I really hate how people keep lying about this. Stop making stuff up and try it out for yourself please, when wil this fantasy bullshit spreading stop? Is it so hard to just look at the sun and see for yourself? Wtf man the sun is like right above your head. Stop talking shit please. Have you experienced going blind by staring at the sun? Obviously you didn't or you wouldn't be reading this. So why the hell are you convinced you will go blind? How does this make sense? Sure your eyes are no longer used to staring at the sun, take it slowly, step by step, but in the end, just like me, you'll be able to stare as long as you want.

Howcome people believe sungazing will make you blind? There is a very good reason for this:

There are way more lazy people on this earth than people who actually try stuff out. So the lazy peoples opinion always gets the upperhand. By claiming sungazing doesn't work, you protect your lazyness. This is like your ego turning so extremely lazy that you ahve lost all ability to logically think and you don't realize that you make decisions based on "how much effort will it take me".

Claiming sungazing doesn't work = no effort
Claiming sungazing works = alot of effort experimenting

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: Diaboleros]
    #11237802 - 10/13/09 07:02 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You do realize that UV damage isn't instant right? It's incremental over the course of your life.

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: walkingeyeball]
    #11237814 - 10/13/09 07:11 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't ever recommend someone to do it, but there are times i find myself doing it

Its like the moth/candle effect i find, at times i can't not look at it

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

#11238374 - 10/13/09 11:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
You do realize that UV damage isn't instant right? It's incremental over the course of your life.

I have been staring in the sun for years now and my eyes only keep getting better and better. Maybe it's time to stop buying everything you see on TV and start thinking for yourself?

Shit, TV and computer damages your eyes, why the fuck do you think half of the world runs around with glasses? But ok, its ok to watch TV and computer because they cost money. Watching the sun doesn't cost money, so it is forbidden..... Eating pharmaceutical drugs is allowed, because it costs money. But eating shrooms and weed who grow in nature is not, because it doesn't cost money.

Damn when are you people going to catch on and see the pattern here?  Think about how much money eye-doctors would lose if they would admit the sun heals your eyes and can remove the need for glasses. Wow I'm amazed people can not see this. It scares me to see people can be so stupid to the point they even refuse to think logically. Who do you think does these researches on UV damage on the eyes? Who do you think sponsors these researchers?

I can't fucking believe how people with glasses tell me staring at the sun is damaging for my eyes while I don't need glasses!!! WTF! This possibly can not get any more retarded than this. You people buy whatever random crap you get told without actually putting it to the test. Why?

Look I have nothing to gain by claiming this, but the researchers have EVERYTHING to gain by claiming the sun is dangerous for the eyes while it's actually the other way around.  On top of that, it is simply impossible to not look into the sun, the sun always shines in your eyes weather you like it or not, so this is the most retarded argument I have ever heard in my life.

Wow this extreme stupidity is really making me angry... it's like we're in the movie idiocracy. Why does nobody think anymore? What's wrong with thinking?!

InvisibleMiddlemanM
melomaniac

#11238387 - 10/13/09 11:23 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Apparently all this stupidity is making you horny.

Seriously dude, who cares what other people do/say/think, just live your own dream.

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
    #11238430 - 10/13/09 11:39 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The problem is not of lack of thinking, but of too much thinking!

:peace:

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

#11238625 - 10/13/09 12:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Well, as it has already been said, your not staring at the sun when it's at his maximum. Sunrise and Sunset are when you do this. The sunlight is good for your skin. It is needed to produce, vitamin d3 I think? As far as harming our eyes, I can't see a sunset being any worse than a computer screen for 8 hours a day :/

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: Middleman]
    #11238954 - 10/13/09 01:40 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Middleman said:
Apparently all this stupidity is making you horny.

Seriously dude, who cares what other people do/say/think, just live your own dream.

Lol, really horny!... It makes me angry and sad at the same time to see how people totally refuse to think. Someone needs to tell them they are stupid. If i'm not going to do it who is? That is how I live my own dream, and each time some stupid person comes walking in my dream I tell them how stupid they are so they will tone down a little bit on their stupidity and cause less damage to the world.

I wish people told me that I was stupid when I was, it took me quite  a while to figure out. If the smart people would have told me earlier I wouldn't have wasted so much time and I wouldn't have done so much damage to the world. I do care what people think, and even if they ignore my words, it gets stored in their subconscious and one day they will make the connection and realize how stupid they are. It was the same thing for me.

Anyway, we all share the same mind and world, not caring what other peole think or do and say is pretty stupid. These people are destroying MY earth. And I'm not supposed to say anyhting about it? If these stupid people destroy all trees I wont be able to breathe anymore either. People really need to learn and take responsibility for their stupidity as they are taking us all down with them.

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
    #11238975 - 10/13/09 01:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So wait you're saying that TV and computer caused me to have astigmatism and that's why I have glasses but staring at the sun will fix them?

I'm not being an asshole I'd like to know are there any sources besides one old India fella?

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#11239009 - 10/13/09 01:50 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

People who think sun gazing is dangerous are destroying your earth?

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11239043 - 10/13/09 01:56 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Lol I thought I was being the asshole here. My source is my own logical mind and that should be your source too, your own logic and reason. Look, your body are all cells. Nothing but cells. And these cells get replaced and die all the time. Think a litte bit how it doesnt make sense that your eyes never get better if they are brand-new after a little while. Bad habits cause the eyes to go bad, over and over. Also the eye is muscle controlling a lense.. if the muscle gets lazy, and you put on glasses you only make the muscle even more lazy.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Sun Gazing? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #11239049 - 10/13/09 01:57 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
People who think sun gazing is dangerous are destroying your earth?

No people who refuse to think for themselves are destroying my earth. Did these people figure that out on themselves that sungazing is dangerous, did they go blind? No they just mindlessly copy whatever TV tells them like a bunch of dumb brainless zombies, no thinking here whatsoever, pure copying.

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

#11239058 - 10/13/09 01:58 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Diaboleros said:

I wish people told me that I was stupid when I was, it took me quite  a while to figure out. If the smart people would have told me earlier I wouldn't have wasted so much time and I wouldn't have done so much damage to the world.

I don't know about you, but people aren't usually receptive when you call them stupid. I doubt you would have been either. So this is me telling you that idea is stupid, will you listen? :laugh:

The passion is there, but the method of delivery is flawed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism