Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

My First DMT Breakthrough
    #11221946 - 10/10/09 04:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

To begin, this was not a recent journey. I'm simply posting my first for the fact that it was my first breakthrough. It was a weak breakthrough in DMT terms, but a breakthrough nonetheless.

I was laying in bed next to my wife. She was fast asleep, but I let her know what I was going to be doing before she laid down. I used one of the worst methods of smoking DMT, tinfoil, but I had actually become a pro at it. :wink:

One hit in, I could feel the perception changing. My nervous shaking eased away, and warmth returned to my body. You see, I always get nervous and cold when I even think about smoking the spice. I exhaled 8-10 seconds later, nothing visible coming out.

Second hit, this time much thicker, nearly causing me to cough. I held it in and felt the separation beginning. I was fast losing the ability to see clearly, especially tin foil with all its reflections. I exhale.

I scramble to take the third hit, still trying to get my senses together enough to not burn up the spice with a bad light up. The smoke flows in, I quickly set down the foil, lighter, and tobacco pipe stem. The room is dark, only a candle and dim streetlights are giving light to the room. I lay back and feel what can only be described as my body staying in the bed while my spirit continued falling without the physical shell.

I hear the tick-tock of a clock that doesn't exist echoing as the chimes ring louder and louder in my head. Rushing geometric patterns give way to organic lines and curves that form what I've come to know as "my door."

My door during my first sub-breakthrough dose with DMT was a single eye that regarded me as known, but foreign. Every time I have used DMT this "door" has been present during the come up in one way or another. When I see it, I feel it see me right back and my ears "WAH" with some sort of frightening feedback for only a split second.

This time was different, the "door" was like a wall of strangely colored flesh. One eye, two eyes, three, four, innumerable eyes appeared. That did not startle me, whatever "me" was at the moment. What startled me were the mouths that appeared, each making a different expression. For a moment, I was very frightened for the simple fact I had not yet seen such a thing from DMT.

Before I could finish the thought "what have I done," I "fell" below the wall of eyes and mouths. All turned white and I felt as if my "eyes" had to adjust to the immense light surrounding me. My semi-conscious thought scrambled to make sense of it, I could feel myself attempting to rationalize what I was seeing. Luckily my ego did not prevail.

I could finally see, comprehend, manage what was around me. A room. A large, infinite room. The walls made of an infinity of fractals, all uniform. The floor made of the same fractals, but ever so different. Everything had a very real depth and look to it, I stopped communicating with the rational mind and I became the oneness of self, completely detached from the narcissistic human laying in bed.

There was a podium ahead of me, it stretch upward with long curves, glistening with the same fractals decorating everything "material" in this immaterial place. The colors were that of Christmas almost, the base material being white. The white was obviously solid, though made of light, pure, unquenchable light. The fractals were like an overlay on this light, but at the same time part of the same solid material. Red giving way to green, and the green giving way to red and then an infinity of colors so hard to remember because I have no name for them.

At the head of this podium there was no entity, at least not any sort I have read about. Instead there was the white light shining with unbelievable power. Echoes. No! Not the echoing! With an audible "fft fffft" the room tore away to darkness. Just blips at first but then I felt this rush of air around me, as if I was falling upwards against gravity.

The strain was immense at first, but nothing could break the calm I felt. I knew what I just saw. It was at that moment I realized there was a "me" and that sent me into a split second of infinity which nearly toppled my consciousness right over! But I was coming back, I could feel myself breathing again, I could taste an overpowering mothball flavor in my mouth, quaintly spiced with hints of burnt marshmallow. I must have burned a little of the spice.

When I thought that I opened my eyes to a world I barely recognized. My vision told me I was still heavily influenced, I sat up in a quick moment of panic. But then I laughed. I laughed and cried. My wife woke up and started asking me if I was okay. I held her closer than ever before, and told her everything I had just seen.

This all happened in approximately 5-6 minutes. I was there for easily an hour, I would have sworn that to my own mother. I haven't been allowed back to that same room, but I have been told I will see it again. Heh, they said I'll see it when I'm no longer taking breath from the sky.

Your guess is as good as mine. :laugh:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: My First DMT Breakthrough [Re: Leap]
    #11235191 - 10/12/09 07:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OMG that was awesome, I really want to try DMT myself.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: My First DMT Breakthrough [Re: Leap]
    #11264149 - 10/17/09 05:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Stupendous!  Thanks for taking the time to write it.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: My First DMT Breakthrough [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11265470 - 10/17/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quite welcome. :smile:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains