Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Mushoom NewB
    #11233502 - 10/12/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I just did an effects classification of Magic Cactus, could someone do one about mushrooms?  I only did them once long ago, I'm interested because I want to blow out my circuits a few times on the magic mushrooms.  I'd like to know what to expect, and why people seem to have a lot of bad trips on mushrooms.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Mushoom NewB [Re: starfirex]
    #11233701 - 10/12/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

if your going to try and fry your circuits, i would say that you will experience:

nausea (THE WORST...this is why i make tea, but that doesnt always fix it)
hot/cold flashes
feelings of impending doom
feelings of mindblowing euphoria
endless thought loops (can be tricky to break)
CEV
OEV
rushing sounds (when all is silent...)
feelings of inner peace and calm, followed by a severe mindfuck followed by inner peace and calm...etc
stiffness in joints (i saw you mentioned this in your cactus classification...the stiffness is VERY minor for me...almost feels like its resulting from my lack of coordination when i trip)
you wont be able to sleep on shrooms

in my personal experience, the nausea makes the trip uncomfortable...which means i like to lie down with some music when that happens...
i generally dont do much when im on shrooms, which i think is why i have onyl really had one trip that threw me off

sorry that i cant post what your lookin for.  I havn't done mush recently enough and i have only had a few CRAZY trips (lvl 4-5)..., but in high doses, the above are some experiences of mine, and (i htink) generally those are also signs of most mushroom trips (less shrooms = less intense, but it still happens)
hopefully this helps
happy trippin!

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Mushoom NewB [Re: CamKron]
    #11233926 - 10/12/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I started to re-edit your description to apply to shrooms.....

But, generally, so much of it is similar, that I think it would make more sense to just post the differences.

Timeline , MUCH shorter than cactus.

:20-1hour = first signs are felt.
1-1:30 = definate ramp up in effects, the intensity of shroom tea on an empty stomach is a huge draw for me.
1:30-4ish = peaking+plateau , dose dependant.
4-8ish = comedown, very pleasant.

The visual effects are similar, I find shrooms to be more "sneaky" like something can move , but my brain doesnt automatically recognize this as "out of the ordinary" , The overlay patterns are different than cactus.

Auditory : MUCH MORE awesome than moderate dose of cactus. It is like total integration with sound......

Tactile : Some people find the "body feel" uncomfortable..... but , I love it. warm, fuzzy, pressure. Similar to cactus.

Mental : Very clear..... but not crystaline like acid, or organic like cactus, I feel that cactus has the most NATURAL mind expansion, feels like a human brain should feel. Shrooms CAN be very clear..... like surgical, lacking the empathy that cactus has, and while being clear...... there are "shadows" mixed into the clarity.( wouldnt know where to start to try to describe that) , very deceptive, illusory, tricky compared to cactus or acid.

Hmmmmmm.... what else.......

I think you will be fine. You ate enough cactus for 2 people......... :tongue2: So....

Shrooms can be a bit scary, especially to first timers,  No idea why. I think it might just be the intensity of the come-up on a good dose.

BEST thing about shrooms..... no drinking cup fulls of grossness........ :eek:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY , everyone reacts differently to different substances. So, for all this, it could be completely different.

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Mushoom NewB [Re: Shad0w]
    #11234082 - 10/12/09 03:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, I am getting into the big doses of cactus, as advised by Frenchmachine.  I want to get up into the 3 to 4 foot range of Bridgesii, or possibly 2 feet of Bridgesii and a bunch of shrooms mixed (once I know what shrooms are about) so I can experience the really heavy 'Emerald Isle/Alien worlds spiritual breakthrough experience'
like I had on big doses of acid in the early 70's.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate