Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: EMC [Re: memes]
    #11231964 - 10/12/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

fuck I've been up since 7 last night still not tired

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11231971 - 10/12/09 09:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That list consists entirely of foods I strongly dislike.

(broccoli is ok in tempura)

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: EMC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11231979 - 10/12/09 09:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't like the broccoli by itself.  I have to melt pepperjack cheese over it in order to enjoy it.  How the fuck do you like potpies?  Go to the store right now and buy a Marie Calendar's Chicken Pot Pie.  It's like $2 and its fucking delicious. 

Just go do it.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
    #11231981 - 10/12/09 09:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
I hear that shit.  I got my first mathematical economics test next tuesday - and I just officially started studying.  I've been makin' notecards all morning, and I'm about to go back and study some more.  Fuuuuuck I hate doing shit :suicide:

well, you're more organized than i am. atleast you got started early.  i just started studying for this test this morning. but its not till three and i went to all the lectures and am familiar with th material so i should be alright. plus their isnt very much material on the test.  good luck on your econ test.

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #11232002 - 10/12/09 09:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

before i left for europe, my budget was so tight that i was literally living off of sale canned tuna (like $0.40/can), the cheapest bread i could find per oz, and free condiment packets from the deli section of the grocery store.  also, i would get a jar of pickles every other week or so to mince up and add to tuna.  also, eggs every now and then on the cheap, and to add a bit of variety.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: EMC [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11232008 - 10/12/09 09:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Are things cheaper/more affordable in Europe now? When I went it was all very expensive.

Im living on big lots here in the US.

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

#11232024 - 10/12/09 09:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

for me it is, because i don't have to pay for food.  i'm WWOOFing, so my room and board is covered while i'm on the farm.

one thing that sucks though, is i had tightened my belt pretty handily when it came to food consumption prior to leaving.  i was able to eat minimally and stay satisfied, allowing me to live on the cheap.  but since i've been with the farmers where it's basically all i can eat, my appetite has grown accordingly.  i'm gonna have to re-discipline myself after leaving here.  fucking sucks, because i hate hunger pains, but i'm also pretty good about not spending money, so shouldn't be too hard.

when i'm back out there traveling, it'll likely be back to bread and tuna.  and peanut butter.

i wish i had made a penny stove before leaving like i had planned to.  then i could cook noodles too.  oh well.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #11232036 - 10/12/09 09:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Are things cheaper/more affordable in Europe now? When I went it was all very expensive.

Im living on big lots here in the US.

They won't be cheaper for you, now.  Our dollar is weak, meaning when you exchange your money over there, you get less of theirs - which means your purchasing power is diminished.

So, shit's even MORE expensive there now (for you) than it was when you went (most likely).

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11232055 - 10/12/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Not talking about exchanging money over; talking about earning money when I get there.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #11232059 - 10/12/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oooooh my bad.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11232071 - 10/12/09 09:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Id have just enough to get the flight then probably find a teaching gig under the table when I got there.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

#11232101 - 10/12/09 09:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Id have just enough to get the flight then probably find a teaching gig under the table when I got there.

under the table teaching gig? damn, that sounds like a hard job to get under the table.  thats sick though.  i look forward to the day i can jump the sinking ship that is the united states.

i love our country, but more and more it feels like our government isnt representative of the people, and i dont see any hope for change. so i'm seriously thinkin about getting outta here before shit gets REAL bad (as it probably will, indicated by both parties being so heavily influenced by third party funding.  big business is probably going to replace our government in the near future if it hasnt already). police states are no fun :frown:

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: EMC [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11232106 - 10/12/09 09:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Moving to Europe is your solution to fears of a police state?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Re: EMC [Re: circularvortex]
    #11232120 - 10/12/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
Moving to Europe is your solution to fears of a police state?

well, obviously not england. but yes. doesnt have to be europe, but somewhere that has a democratic government and doesnt have our huge ego, and doesnt let big business influence politics more than is rational. costa rica would be another option. i'd have to get my spanish a little more fine tuned though.

i admit its somewhat of a pipe dream but its my backup plan in case shit starts hurtling towards the fan over here.

--------------------

~William S. Burroughs

Edited by StaleShrooms (10/12/09 10:05 AM)

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11232136 - 10/12/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

StaleShrooms said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

under the table teaching gig? damn, that sounds like a hard job to get under the table.  thats sick though.  i look forward to the day i can jump the sinking ship that is the united states.

i love our country, but more and more it feels like our government isnt representative of the people, and i dont see any hope for change. so i'm seriously thinkin about getting outta here before shit gets REAL bad (as it probably will, indicated by both parties being so heavily influenced by third party funding.  big business is probably going to replace our government in the near future if it hasnt already). police states are no fun :frown:

Thats the EASIEST job for an American to land under the table over there and still make decent money. Teaching English, privately or for schools in rural areas.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

#11232328 - 10/12/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha wow! i was just digging through my backpack for some gum, exploring all the pockets etc and felt a plastic baggy so i pulled it out in the middle of the library and it was a nick bag.  a full nick i had just straight up forgotten i had. lmao god damn. thank god no one saw.

wish i had found that BEFORE i decided to take a break from weed...

--------------------

~William S. Burroughs

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

#11232719 - 10/12/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i love finding forgotten weed!  one of the best parts of having a stoner memory.  it's happened to me at least like 3 times.  good shit.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: EMC [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11232725 - 10/12/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It used to happen alot when I was a noob. I wish it still happened.

I remember back in the day I cleaned my car or room and found a blunt's worth. Thatd never happen now.

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

#11232736 - 10/12/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it only happens to me when i buy a couple ounces.  i'll put a few grams in a baggy or a travel container and end up leaving it in one of my coats.  i have several coats/blazers, so sometimes i simply don't wear one for a while.  when i finally do, it's often a very pleasant surprise.  it's like a fucking gift from god when i think i'm out.  surprise 8ths ftw!

--------------------

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

#11232786 - 10/12/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Am I right in thinking you were the one who bought a bit of land in some really isolated part of Siberia?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds