Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepsilocybica
Robotripper
Male User Gallery

A quick questionaire!
    #11231506 - 10/12/09 07:15 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Just for a bit of fun.

- My favorite drug is __________ because (most enjoyable effect, no bad trips etc):

- My least favorite drug is ________ because:

- The first drug I ever took was:

- My first impression of drugs was:

- I am very keen to try _________ because:

- I'm staying the fuck away from _________ because:

:smile:

--------------------
Have 500mg of DXM before you go to sleep one night.

Your dreams will be life changing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: psilocybica]
    #11231523 - 10/12/09 07:28 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

My favorite drug is, marijuana because I like the taste and the way it makes me feel

- My least favorite drug is salvia because: I always feel like I am being taken over by a malevolent force

- The first drug I ever took was: alcohol when i was 16, or a benzo that I was allergic to and it made me trip for 12 hours when I was about to have surgery as a 10 year old.

- My first impression of drugs was: They are bad and make your life a constant search for more drugs.

- I am very keen to try a combination of mescaline and mdma because: I think the mdma-like feeling of the cactus would be amplifies ten fold

- I'm staying the fuck away from datura because: I saw the video of the two guys in the police station, speaking gibberish and smoking imaginary ciggarettes.

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineFisherman
Tchee'ik
Male

Loc: Glrrrrrrr!
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11231583 - 10/12/09 08:19 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Favorite drug:
This has to be MJ or LSD(dmt, mushies, that stuff really is drug love :wink:), but i'll chose MJ as it's my general drug of choice, nothing like that herb in the end.
Nothing alike those pretty buds of sticky trichonism going down our lounges, infusing us with herbal powah of mmmhm..

Least favorite:
hmmm, amphetamines are like :puke:

First drug consumed:
Alcohol at the age of... uh, think it was at age 2-4, in greece with parents, I'm sure I had a good time :highfive:
First "real" drug experience would be at the school dentist; "excuse me, nurse? I don't seem to be feeling anything at all from the nitrous, would you kindly increase the flow? :>"
Schlonk'd.

First impression of drugs:
oooh, they're interesting! But! They will make you a siiiick person :sad:, then weed told me to smoke more.

Keen to try:
Mescaline, have the cacti growing and growing, oh the waits :>
Ayahuasca is another trip to venture forth, but mescaline seems much more appealing as for now, ordering my aya items soon enough though.

Staying away from:
Datura, for now, it seems like a dangerous voyage which would need much preperation, the idea is out there, we'll see what happens :>

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Edited by Fisherman (10/12/09 08:21 AM)

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: Fisherman]
    #11231593 - 10/12/09 08:25 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is weedbecause i enjoy the somehow "natural" effect. Sativa is like 10 Espresso. Indica makes you relax :smile:

- My least favorite drug is Alkohol atm because it's just not good for you / makes you sick / kills people.

- The first drug I ever took was Alkohol, poppers,...

- My first impression of drugs was that you get addicted and don't get succesful in life

- I am very keen to try shrooms because, i havent done them yet (2 weeks to go!!)

- I'm staying the fuck away from Meth / Heroin because i heard to much bad stuff about them.

OfflineRed_Snapper
Stranger

Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11231702 - 10/12/09 09:22 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is herb because it's a good all around feel good drug and I can continue to function on a productive level.

- My least favorite drug is the pharmaceuticals we as consumers get crammed down our throats to line the pockets of big drug companies.

- The first drug I ever took was technically zoloft then alcohol

- My first impression of drugs was: the typical dare propaganda :\

- I am very keen to try ayahuasca, real amazon rainforest-administered to you by a shaman shit, because I'm in awe at their connection and understanding of their surroundings and ideas on life.

- I'm staying the fuck away from benzodiazepines/too much alcohol because I've had a benzo withdrawal(worst experience of my life) and I'd like to keep my liver pretty healthy.

--------------------
Where you see ideals I see what is human, all too human.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: Red_Snapper]
    #11231876 - 10/12/09 10:49 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is _mushrooms!______ because (most enjoyable effect, no bad trips etc): i never have that "next day fog", the comedown is almost better than the high, it gives me personal insight, and gives me a feeling of inner calm for a week or so afterwards that i normally have such a deficit of in my natural personality

- My least favorite drug is __ecstasy___ because: best high i've probly ever had (accidentally dosed WAY higher than i meant to due to some higher quality rolls than i was expecting at a festival, and one of the most amazing experiences i've ever had ensued), but the crash just isnt worth it.  it made me anxious and depressed for monthes afterwards and i had to get back on antidepressants just to be functioning. plus i think it probably permanently made my anxiety worse. i cant even take my add meds (amphetamines) without being on antidepressants because i go into low level panic attacks.

well, i've been prescribed amphetamines since i was 6 or so but the first i ever used recreationally was marijuana

- My first impression of drugs was: nothin wrong with doin drugs, its a personal decision thats all about self control. not necessarily gunna ruin your life or anything, but definitely not for me. i was sober all through highschool even tho everyone thought i was a stoner.  first time i tried weed however, i reluctantly fell in love. (of course now i have no reluctance)

- I am very keen to try __nothing__ because: after my experience with ecstasy i think i've awakened to the dangers of trying new drugs with my particular mental situation so i'll stick to the ones i know i can handle. although i'd love to get my hands on some hash or has oil (after i'm done with my hiatus from smoking, after which i'll return to occasional use)

- I'm staying the fuck away from ___heroin (and any opiate harder than vicodin)__ because: too many people fuck up their lives with that shit.  i dont want any part of that. if you're using drugs to make you feel better about your life, then you're in a REALLY dangerous situation, and the junkie/addict lifestyle strongly supports this attitude towards drugs. i have pretty good self control but i'm not willing to test it by getting into that stuff. better just to stay away. after you've tried something once the door is opened and its easy to let yourself do it again.

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

OfflineSeniorCoolo
For the LOLS!!!
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11231935 - 10/12/09 11:07 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is Maryjane because you can function comparatively well, and I like the high.

- My least favorite drug is salvia because I don't get the psychidellic effects from it, just the extremely uncomfortable physical sensations.

- The first drug I ever took was CoCaInE!!!

- My first impression of drugs was They sounded interesting but The Man said they made you an addicted gutter rat unable to function as a normal part of society

- I am very keen to try Mescaline because it sounds pretty interesting

- I'm staying the fuck away from meth because: it's a huge problem here in the midwest and it seems pretty dirty.

Edited by SeniorCoolo (10/12/09 11:36 AM)

OfflineAudigy7
Who do you love?

#11232003 - 10/12/09 11:29 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is MDMA because: It's fucking magic.

- My least favorite drug is Salvia because: I don't dislike the experience, but it's not really enjoyable due to the 'wtf was that' factor.

- The first drug I ever took was: Alcohol.

- My first impression of drugs was: Not inherently dangerous, but they tend to be associated with dangerous circumstances.

- I am very keen to try LSD + MDMA because: They both are mindblowing on their own, can't even imagine the synergy of both.

- I'm staying the fuck away from Opiates because: I enjoy them far too much.

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: Audigy7]
    #11232067 - 10/12/09 11:46 AM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is Weed because its just the best way to relax after a tough day (or any day, really!)...its just makes me introspective and content...without taking a physical toll or fuckin up my head

- My least favorite drug is salvia because ive never been so scared after smoking something (baaaaaad trip...if it would be called a trip...2 -3 min of hell)

- The first drug I ever took was alcohol (this feels liek a cop out...but hte next one in line is MJ so i guess im just a conformist)

- My first impression of drugs was: They can be fun but slowly turn you into a loser...

- I am very keen to try LSD because: Ive heard so much, and i want some perspective along with my own personal experience to judge the drug :smile:

- I'm staying the fuck away from crack, heroine, and meth because of the addiction factor (crack just seems stupid tbh, i have no interest in even experimenting with that shit)

Edited by CamKron (10/12/09 03:53 PM)

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: CamKron]
    #11233065 - 10/12/09 02:59 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

My favorite drug is weed. I can get high as azz off it, but ...it does take over like shrooms. i still keep a feint line of communication to the real world.

- My least favorite drug is dxm. it doesnt do anything for me, it just makes me feel sorta "floaty"

- The first drug I ever took was smokin weed through an oxygen mask :laugh:

- My first impression of drugs was when i first heard of them in the past, i was like nah man, ppl shouldnt be doin that to themselves, just kinda believing propaganda....completely against all that though now

- I am very keen to try anything because everything can make you trip in its own certain way. the effects ea. drug provide, each can take you to certain places....far away...where the music is part of the sky, its a soul in each of us. like telekeneesis.

- I'm staying the fuck away from diphenhydramine. After a near deat experience trip with it, basically i believe it was a horrible seizure, i quit, couldnt stand it any more.

--------------------

OfflineScruffy404
Stranger
Male

Loc: BC Flag
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11233160 - 10/12/09 03:18 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Just for a bit of fun.

- My favorite drug is LSD because I have had some of my most life changing experiences On it In a good way tho - I love the colors trails and all the sounds of wonder that come from such a drug.

- My least favorite drug is OXYS!!!(40-80mgPills) because: They are the death of us all and I cant believe these are legal my parents take them for pain and they have caused much worse problems to the stomach and liver b/c of the use- There also horribly addicting and I have lost many friends to this devil...

- The first drug I ever took was: Marijuana- Was at a festival decided I was about ready to joint the rest of the world.

- My first impression of drugs was: HORRIBLE WILL BRING DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S YOU ARE NOT SAFE TO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED IF YOU TAKE DRUGS- YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY ANYONE WHO TAKES DRUGS ARE LOSERS AND SHOULD BE PENALIZED FROM THE REST OF SOCIETY...:frown:

- I am very keen to try DMT,Salvia- I LOVE psychedelics <333333  because:

- I'm staying the fuck away from Herion, Meth, PCP, DOX(Horrible exp)And Of Course K because: They are all horrible drugs and bring no good use to anyone or anything They take away a pain only  to cause a new one I believe these drugs are the devil herself and should never be used EVER!!!...

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: Scruffy404]
    #11233194 - 10/12/09 03:26 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

im high a
Quote:

Scruffy404 said:
Just for a bit of fun.

- My favorite drug is LSD because I have had some of my most life changing experiences On it In a good way tho - I love the colors trails and all the sounds of wonder that come from such a drug.

- My least favorite drug is OXYS!!!(40-80mgPills) because: They are the death of us all and I cant believe these are legal my parents take them for pain and they have caused much worse problems to the stomach and liver b/c of the use- There also horribly addicting and I have lost many friends to this devil...

- The first drug I ever took was: Marijuana- Was at a festival decided I was about ready to joint the rest of the world.

- My first impression of drugs was: HORRIBLE WILL BRING DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S YOU ARE NOT SAFE TO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED IF YOU TAKE DRUGS- YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY ANYONE WHO TAKES DRUGS ARE LOSERS AND SHOULD BE PENALIZED FROM THE REST OF SOCIETY...:frown:

- I am very keen to try DMT,Salvia- I LOVE psychedelics <333333  because:

- I'm staying the fuck away from Herion, Meth, PCP, DOX(Horrible exp)And Of Course K because: They are all horrible drugs and bring no good use to anyone or anything They take away a pain only  to cause a new one I believe these drugs are the devil herself and should never be used EVER!!!...

im high as shit man and that last parts pretty harsh bro...

--------------------

OfflineDoseInTheWoods3420
LSD Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: wherever im needed Flag
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11233517 - 10/12/09 04:21 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

My favorite drug is marijuana because its like a daily trip that keeps my life in check

- My least favorite drug is alcohol because it makes people unfunctionable. i have nothing good come out of alcohol. two family members are severe alcoholics.

- The first drug I ever took was marijuana at age 10.

- My first impression of drugs was everything was addictive

- I am very keen to try peyote because i have heard a lot about it. always wanted to try it

- I'm staying the fuck away from heroin because:i like oxy so much that i think if i tried H i would probably find my new favorite drug. im trying to stay away from both of those

--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11233582 - 10/12/09 04:33 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Favorite--magic cactus.  Nothing like visuals and euphoria rolled into one.

Least favorite--cigarettes.  No sense paying to poison myself, unhealthy to the max.

The first drug i ever took was alcohol--illegal drug, marijuana.

My first impression of drugs was--well, I have been tripping since 1970 and I want to do it more.....  so I guess it was good.  I don't want to destroy my health with drugs though.  therefore, my regime for drugs is, to maintain a good diet, plenty of exercise, meditate, and try to keep my head screwed on straight, have fun, and be cool to people.  If I can't have my shit together, i'd rather not do drugs.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
    #11233607 - 10/12/09 04:37 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is _marijuana_ because its just good stuff in general.

- My least favorite drug is cocaine because it has killed two of my uncles.

- The first drug I ever took was marijuana

- My first impression of drugs was they are bad mmmmkay.

- I am very keen to try _peyote_ because i am really into natural hallucinogens and havent tried it yet.

- I'm staying the fuck away from _datura,__ because: obvious reasons

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #11233664 - 10/12/09 04:46 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

psilocybica said:
Just for a bit of fun.

- My favorite drug is __________ because (most enjoyable effect, no bad trips etc):

- My least favorite drug is ________ because:

- My first impression of drugs was:

- I am very keen to try _________ because:

- I'm staying the fuck away from _________ because:

:smile:

Favorite: Mushrooms. Who gives a damn if acid is better...it automatically sucks because I can't get a hold of any.

Least favorite: Chewing tobacco. SOOO disgusting! cigarettes are a close second, but I don't mind the occasional cigar or a pipe.

The first drug I took was alcohol. My grandma doesn't speak english, and when I was about 7/8, she bought me a pina colada. I drank half of it first before giving it to her, she then realized it was alcohol, and I was a tipsy 7-year-old.

Back in Junior High, I gave an anti-drug rant for my speech class. Six months later, I smoked weed for the first time.

Mescaline: psychedelics are my favorite. Mescaline is somewhat of a novelty, easy to get a hold of, and natural.

No crack, no heroin, and absolutely no meth. I don't do drugs to get high, I do them for mind expansion. I wouldn't want to become addicted to something expensive and harmful. Meh, maybe I'll try some percocet or something sometime.

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11233841 - 10/12/09 05:15 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is weed because (most enjoyable effect, no bad trips etc): It is easy to use daily, I like the act of smoking and the taste.

- My least favorite drug is Amphetamines because: I'm prescribed to them, and have to take them >.<

- The first drug I ever took was: Alchohol

- My first impression of drugs was: Looks fun, I'll try them later in life but at the point I don't need/want them now.

- I am very keen to try DMT because: I can't really say, probably the only drug I want to try once in my life. Also E because of it making you feel insanely happy.

- I'm staying the fuck away from Datura because: Why would I even want to try it?

--------------------

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: trip forever]
    #11234016 - 10/12/09 05:45 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

- My favorite drug is: marijuana, because it's mind-expanding, entertaining, and enjoyable all in one with no unpleasant after affects.

- My least favorite drug is: alcohol because I feel so shitty the next day it's hardly worth it.

- The first drug I ever took was: Alcohol.

- My first impression of drugs was: They were all addictive and would destroy your brain, lolz.

- I am very keen to try LSD because: it is the most well-known psychedelic and I feel as though I'm missing out, I just can't find a hookup.

- I'm staying the fuck away from: Meth, heroin, probably cocaine too, simply because of the high potential for addiction.

--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (10/12/09 05:46 PM)

Offlinepsilocybica
Robotripper
Male User Gallery

Re: A quick questionaire! [Re: NetDiver]
    #11237383 - 10/13/09 03:12 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Wow,
Seems most people don't enjoy Salvia all that much.
Thought I'd actually fill out my own quiz. Haha

- My favorite drug is DMT because: of its intense open eye visuals and patterning, and the immersive nature of experiences when dosed.

- My least favorite drug is probably speed because: the rushes are hardly worth the money you pay for them.

- The first drug I ever took was: A mixture of DXM and Bud, twas nice.

- My first impression of drugs was: That the creepy man in the icecream truck uses them, so they must be fucked.

- I am very keen to try PCP because: its a decent length trip, and that although you know you're tripping, you still believe everything you see.
A friend of mine described it as mushies without the paranoia, mixed with speed, without the ridiculous energy levels.

- I'm staying the fuck away from Datura (until i am educated at the least) because: the odds of dying are far too high for my likings.

--------------------
Have 500mg of DXM before you go to sleep one night.

Your dreams will be life changing.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #11237403 - 10/13/09 03:18 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

- My favorite drug is Mushrooms because of a sense of clarity, intense body highs and hallucinations, and creative and inspiring thoughts.

- My least favorite drug is Marijuana because, although not "Bad" I don't think its as good as salvia or mushrooms.
Its causes weak memory and confusion. I do not like those aspects at all.

- The first drug I ever took was: Marijuana

- My first impression of drugs was: Negative.
I deliberately avoided my best friends because I thought they were now drug addicts, just because they started weed.
After reconnecting with them a year later I decided to hang around them while they smoked to gauge their change in personality.
They seems relaxed and chilled out. I eventually gained a more curious impression on drugs.

- I am very keen to try LSD because it sounds like super shrooms?

- I'm staying the fuck away from Meth/Herione/Cocaine because I don't wanna die or risk addiction.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience