Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

Intense Amanita Trip
    #11230547 - 10/12/09 01:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I hope you enjoy my story...

I took around 14 grams of dried Amanita starting around 8:30PM or so yesterday. My experience with Amanita before was nothing this intense  During my first trip I just sat around and listened to Pink Floyd with a buddy who was taking them with me. Around the 4 hour mark I became drowsy and attempted to go to bed. The only problem I faced was walking to my designated room of his house in the dark. I sat staring at the door knob and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't seem to get it turn. I was under the impression I was somehow locked out of heaven and I started to cry... this went on for around seemingly 5 min until my buddy came and found me, patted me on the back and tried to calm me down while he opened the door and led me to bed. Good friend, he wasn't tripping really so he was helping as my spotter for the night. I can't really explain that trip much, but this one should be a little more vivid considering it happened last night.

Well, the trip last night was... dare I say frightening and completely different than what I expected. It started off with me orally taking like I said around 14 grams of dried Red Fly Agaric (Roughly 2 and 1/2 medium caps). I had set up a cushion in my room to sit on and had incense burning to calm my nerves. I was determined that this would be a good trip. I ate the caps over a span of 10 minutes due to the taste being unpleasant. The first hour was moderate. It hit me around the 40 minute mark and I felt a sense of vision acceleration. When I looked in the mirror my neck seemed to be stretched and I started to sweat in small amounts around my nose. The accelerated vision soon progressed into accelerated thinking over the next hour (the 2 hour mark). Everything I thought was a picture that briefly flashed in my mind. There were thousands of pictures.. My thoughts were coming and going so fast... I couldn't concentrate. I saw people and friends of mine. Everything I heard playing in the music I was listening to (Gomez) flashed. It was this moment I realized I had over-stepped the boundaries I had trained my mind to go. I wasn't ready for this yet. At that moment I knew I had control, but I was aware I was only 2 hours into the trip...bad move Justin. Around 3 hours I wasn't hallucinating (that comes later when I turned out the lights and tried to go to sleep because the body acceleration was too intense). I was just going into severe body and mind acceleration. I was sweating profusely and my mouth was salivating dramatically. I for some reason had an urge to interact with other people so I quickly jumped on facebook and tried to find someone to talk to about my adventures at the moment. I found a friend of mine who was on there and somehow managed to type I was tripping balls and that it was becoming too intense for my taste. My mind was flashing pictures of every word I read, every thought, every name I saw, every line I heard from the music playing. My muscles were tensing up and I couldn't decipher a cologne bottle from a phone (more on that in a second). So, my friend told me that I really needed to get off the internet and that he would call me because I was typing some weird stuff and I sounded like I needed someone to calm me. I told him I'd call him... I picked up what seemed to be a phone and then I tried punching in the number and it morphed into a cologne bottle.. So yeah, I set that down on my window sill and found the phone. Somehow managing to press the buttons (my fingers felt like lead) I called him up. By this time (eh, 3 and 3/4 hour mark) I was breathing very heavily and he told me to calm down and just relax. He said just remember you have control over yourself, that I was in control and that I was in a calm and happy place. He said not to worry about anything at the moment. Just enjoy your trip and turn off the music if it causing more pictures in your brain. He told me to breath easy and not to think that I took too much because I can't change the past. He said focus on what is happening now and realize I have control. He told me to go take a few hits of MJ to keep my mouth from sweating and to chill me out. This worked for the moment. I stayed on the phone with him for around 10 minutes while he walked me through the trip and tried to calm me. He eventually said I sounded better and told me to go sit down and try to focus on one thing and enjoy the rest of the trip.

This is where it gets intense. I literally hit the peak 5 minutes after he hung up. I had no idea what the **** was going on. My room was nothing. It didn't exist. It wasn't black, I just wasn't aware it was there. I was spinning out of control and the pictures were too intense. I grasped the existence of my computer just fast enough to throw on some music I suspected to calm me. Worst move I ever made. These are the lyrics of the song I threw on-

Oh no, why can't you get along?
Ok I know it's not my place
I've got to say something
I've got to say something
I've got speak

She'll never leave
And you can never throw her out
Impossible to conceive
You'd rather be with than without

That's just the fear talking
That just the fear talking
That's just the fear

Don't let it take you

Like it nearly took me, fear
Don't let it fool you
Like it nearly fooled me, fear

Remember the good old days
But love is like a dragonfly
So beautiful, it will die
And disappear before your eyes

I'm no philosopher
I am no poet
I'm just trying to help you out

Don't let it fool you
Don't let it take you
Like it nearly took me

And so you sit and wait
For another man to take your place
And when, when he comes
Would you welcome him with open arms?
You'll feel a hundred years younger
You'll feel a hundred years younger
You'll feel no fear

Don't let it take you
Like it nearly took me, fear
Don't let it fool you
Don't let it kill you
Like it nearly killed me, fear

The words bold-ed are what I heard most profoundly and it mimicked the fear over taking me... Many good friends of mine have explained... In order to use intense psycho-actives to their full potential you must get over the fear first. You must conquer it. Or else it will take you. I was being drowned. I was not ready for this like I said, and the fear took me. I tried to lay down in my bed and cover myself from the words, because at this point my computer vanished and I had no control over anything in my world. The sweat was drenching my bed... I literally closed my eyes and felt as if I was being thrown down into a corkscrew. It was too intense for me and I felt as if my head was going to explode from the pressure. I then suddenly stopped and I started to go back up the spiral. Faster and faster... I snapped back into reality just long enough to crawl over to my computer to turn off the music and fumbled back to my bed with the lights out. I then struggled for sleep.

The next things I tell you... I can't decided if I was awake or sleeping, because by this point (5 hour mark) I couldn't decipher between a dreams and reality. I was walking into a calm peaceful forest at night. I came upon a clearing and for some reason sat down on a pad of moss and extended my hands. I pulled them inwards toward my chest and to my surprise water began to expelled from all the vegetation. I felt as if this was my duty or job. I began drawing harder and guiding the water into my mouth. The water that came from the trees up high floated down in streams. The tress began to shrivel from my consumption, but no matter how much water I sucked from them my thirst was never quenched. I was an unsatisfiable parasite. After this I can't recall what happened. I know I dreamed more, but it is all far too hazy to type. That ended my trip and I woke up the next morning drenched in my bed from sweat... some trip.

Edited by Justin2011 (10/12/09 01:45 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: Justin2011]
    #11230591 - 10/12/09 01:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:waddymelon:

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: mudnpool]
    #11233317 - 10/12/09 03:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What ^?

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11233754 - 10/12/09 05:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

are the shrooms like cubes or more potent?
either way, 14g is ALOT of dried mushies to be eatin...im amazed you ate
that much at home...
when i trip i like to go places magical (ie. the country, a buddy's, a walk thru a ravine...) my room is my last resort for trippin (although its awsome when i need alone time :wink:)
scary sounding trip, sounds like after 5 hours it was just a massive mindfuck
hopefully this hasnt put you off shrooms

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: CamKron]
    #11236987 - 10/13/09 01:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I really have no idea how potent they are in comparison to cubes due to the fact I've yet to try cubes. But, from what I've heard they are two completely different experiences. All I know is some say they only get a drowsy drunk effect from Amanitas...while I on the other hand had more profound effects... According to erowid 10-30 grams is a high dose, so I may have been over-doing it. Some say the Amanita produces a death and rebirth experience. From what I've heard Amanitas are much more critically intense than Psilocybin. It's reason to why many just stay away from the Amanita, because they just aren't really "fun" to trip. It's a much more focused and spiritualy intense event if you can maintain your head.

Offline2Cents
Mushie Friend
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11237212 - 10/13/09 02:32 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

dude great trip report. sounds fucking insane and wanted to say iv experienced a similar event myself.

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: 2Cents]
    #11237456 - 10/13/09 03:28 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Gotta love Amanitas.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineJAMESveeder
Stranger

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: Leap]
    #11237585 - 10/13/09 04:11 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, the amanita trip i also hear is completely different. On shrooms, or atleast on the amounts I have taken (and I have taken 5gs plus before), you don't hallucinate like that...

That sounds insane though, I'd like to try the Amanita some day.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11239592 - 10/13/09 03:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Justin2011 said:
I really have no idea how potent they are in comparison to cubes due to the fact I've yet to try cubes. But, from what I've heard they are two completely different experiences. All I know is some say they only get a drowsy drunk effect from Amanitas...while I on the other hand had more profound effects... According to erowid 10-30 grams is a high dose, so I may have been over-doing it. Some say the Amanita produces a death and rebirth experience. From what I've heard Amanitas are much more critically intense than Psilocybin. It's reason to why many just stay away from the Amanita, because they just aren't really "fun" to trip. It's a much more focused and spiritualy intense event if you can maintain your head.

its best to have em fresh and picked. yeah they can get pretty fucking strong btw i totally didnt read you whole thing lol ...

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

Re: Intense Amanita Trip [Re: JAMESveeder]
    #11239613 - 10/13/09 03:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, it was pretty insane... All I can say is to pace yourself like with any other psychedelic. The potency difference between these Washington caps and the ones my friend had before was dramatic. Just know what your getting and be careful with Amanitas. I hope you all who haven't get a chance to experience them.

EDIT:
Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

Justin2011 said:

its best to have em fresh and picked. yeah they can get pretty fucking strong btw i totally didnt read you whole thing lol ...

Very much so I made sure I ordered these things in season when I did. You don't want them wet of course, but it's good to make sure they haven't been sitting around for too long.

Edited by Justin2011 (10/13/09 03:47 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11239641 - 10/13/09 03:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i cant say ill eat washington caps unless i went to washington and got them again. its not about them being in washington man... in the first place its all about the year and season in which they were picked every season is differnt fall 07 is differnt then fall 08 for sure. evne if its the same spot

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11239690 - 10/13/09 03:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:omgawesome: good trip

good vibes:thumbup:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience