Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Fucking Drug Dealers
    #11229999 - 10/12/09 12:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So my best friend's brothers girlfriend's best friend came back into town this week. It sounds like a ridiculously long chain of people to know this chick through, but this girl (we'll call her L) is constantly with my best friend's brother and since we (my friend and I) smoke and trip with his brother (and friends such as L) frequently, its not really that bad. Anyway, she is back in town from Medecino sp? California and she was telling us all about the drug hookups she gets. Now L totally knows her shit and is talking about how they lay their acid up their and showed me a bag of 4000 rolls (pink star design, if anyone cares). Basically, the combination of the fact that I know her and my best friend knows her very well + her general knowledge + her ability to show off a mass quanity of droogz makes her seem legit. Anyway, she starts telling me that she is getting a ten pack (10 sheets of LSD) mailed in from Cali soon. I start talking and she is telling me that she has actually been a party to laying some of the same shit and that they are making them at 150+ mics per hit (factoring in impurities and loss due to whats left in the wash). I tell her I'm very interested in buying a large amount.

Fast forward to last week (the above conversation was from about two weeks ago). L gets the L (haha) on Thursday. I'm very busy on Thursday. I'm also busy on Friday from morning until about 2:30 and then from 3:30 to 6:00. I tell her that we can meet at about 2:45 at my place. We meet, I don't have time to test the hits, but since I trust L more than your average drug dealer and since she seems very legit (and shows me then entire 10 pack), I buy a sheet.

Get back to my place around 5:45. My chosen tripping partner is over at 6:00. We dose at 6:30. At 6:50 I start to feel those familar tingles of acid up my spine. The TV goes off, some good music goes on, and with this fast of an onset, I strap in for a crazy ride. 7:30 rolls around, still feeling those tingles, starting to see some strange stuff, nothing I can place my finger on, but I'm starting to get a little annoyed (if you feel it after 20 min, you should be tripping by an hour). 8:00 rolls around and the tingles are gone. I realise that this is total placebo effect, I trusted this bitch and thought the doses were bomb, so I let placebo convince me for an hour and a half.

Just to be sure, I throw a ten strip in my mouth. Nothing.

Text the bitch: All this cid is bunk, we need to talk. (Especially since my best friend also bought a sheet and another friend bought a half; thats $1000)

Call her yesterday twice and twice today, no answer. L has texted me back within 5 minutes everytime I have texted her before this and has rarely not picked up a call and if she didn't I was called back within an hour. Clearly she is dodging me.

I'm hoping the fact that her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend (who is also a good friend of hers) will be extremely pissed at her, might get me my money back, but at this point I'm probably going to have to resort to fucking up her house or just taking it laying down (which I definately won't fucking do).

Drug dealers fucking suck. At least I learned my lesson though, no buying more than a strip without testing the doses.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overly was very profound." - Ram Das

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Fucking Drug Dealers [Re: teeter]
    #11230021 - 10/12/09 12:24 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Damn, dude. That's really shitty. Too bad, her being a girl, that it ain't the best idea just to straight fuck her up.

--------------------

Offlinefeifen

Re: Fucking Drug Dealers [Re: learningtofly]
    #11230049 - 10/12/09 12:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

If you know where she lives you can always throw heavy shit at her car and fuck it up

Assuming she won't give you your money back that is

OfflineInSane804
Cocaine Distributer
Male

#11230053 - 10/12/09 12:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

ever think that those rolls were also bunk? The fact that she showed you them anyway means she had a plan the whole time my friend

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Fucking Drug Dealers [Re: teeter]
    #11230108 - 10/12/09 12:36 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You didn't test out the batch??!?!

That's rule #1 when buying bulk! Why the hell would you buy bulk without testing it out?!

She fooled you. Judging by the amount of effort she put into fooling you, she's done it before and this is probably one of the first times you were substantially jipped.

Ay, whatever though dude. Every mistake is a lesson learned. Don't fuck up again.

And if anything, rob her blind! She's a fucking girl! What can she do about it? If not, rat on her ass. I would usually never condone ratting, but she seems like the perfect person to be ratted on.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Offlinefeifen

Re: Fucking Drug Dealers [Re: InSane804]
    #11230118 - 10/12/09 12:36 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I trust all my dealers... but I always get bomb drugs from them and it always weights out so I don't ever bother anymore

It sucks to hear when people get scammed for drugs you paid for

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
    #11230127 - 10/12/09 12:37 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

that's weak. track that bitch down and get you're money back.

--------------------

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: Fucking Drug Dealers [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11230222 - 10/12/09 12:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
If not, rat on her ass. I would usually never condone ratting, but she seems like the perfect person to be ratted on.

word. thats usually a pretty serious drug user ethical violation, but she screwed you over HARD, and that bitch deserves whatever she gets.  if i were you i'd do what i do to anyone who screws me. I go to their house and demand my money back. if i dont get it i put a brick through their window and steal all their garden gnomes and patio furniture :cool:

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub