Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Gel Caps, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedrr
Female

Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar...
    #11228296 - 10/11/09 08:06 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

This will be my third attempt at a mescaline experience. I tried to make the juice the first time, it was horrible. Then I tried extracting 1 ft of cactus with 91% iso alcohol. I had a very mild threshold experience that could have been a placebo response. So then I did the same extraction, but with roughly 4+ feet of the same cactus. I've been breaking off little pieces, rolling them into balls, and swallowing them like pills, and I've now consumed half of the mess, over the last hour. I think I'm beginning to feel some minor effects, and its been an hour and a half since I first started eating the stuff. Should I just take the plunge and eat the rest of the cactus tar? I think I'm going to give it another hour just in case, before I decide to do that. I've experienced practically no nausea; is it safe to say that means I didn't ingest much mescaline at all? Or maybe my spacing the doses worked to prevent it. In any case I'm feeling rather giddy and spaced out right now so I think the fun is about to start.

Wish me luck. If it doesn't work this time, I'm giving up on cactus for a while.

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevadub
nuggets
Male User Gallery

Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: drr]
    #11228333 - 10/11/09 08:10 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Mescaline takes forever to come on, give it 3 hours.  Personally I would eat all the extract because last time I made tea out of 2 feet of pedro I felt as though I wanted to go even farther into cactus land!

OfflineREL123
Stranger
Male

Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: vadub]
    #11228435 - 10/11/09 08:24 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

i'd say you have to wait a little more before eating more cactus.
anyway good vibes man!

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: REL123]
    #11228575 - 10/11/09 08:43 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

^^Why does he have to wait to eat more cactus? If he feels that he can handle more or wants more, he'll eat more. I would wait another half hour or hour before ingesting more though as Mescaline takes a long time to start up. Have a good time.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlinedrr
Female

Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11228930 - 10/11/09 09:26 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

So it was about another hour before things developed but this is still a quite mild experience, and I've been munching little pieces of the cactus tar every 15 minutes or so, I'll certainly have eaten the whole thing within another hour, but I'm taking it slow to avoid the purge. I feel good and this is so far very 2c-b like, and I must make that comparison since its the only psychedelic phenethylamine I have experience with. My visual field is wavering ever so slightly, and I have been noticing intense afterimages upon closing my eyes, but nothing profound. I think the effects are still developing, and I can at least safely say that I am high on something right now, and this is not a placebo response. Is this strong enough? Hell no, and I'm wondering why all the guides on the internet say to use only 1 foot of cactus, because it is obviously not sufficient. Maybe for a bare threshold effect, if you want to wonder whether or not anything happened... Yes I will have to eat the rest of the cactus goo...

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11228981 - 10/11/09 09:33 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

the only time mescaline takes forever to come on for me is if the dose is small.  Last night i did 2.5 feet of Bridgesii juice and I was really coming on hard in an hour.  I felt it in 30 minutes.....if I am not really starting to shine in an hour and a half, I think the dose is small.  By hour 3 I am approaching the peak, and hours 4 to 8 are usually a full peak.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: starfirex]
    #11229137 - 10/11/09 09:58 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Bridgesii kicks major ass. Theres more alkaloids than just Mesc in it.
  And to the OP....
    Next time judge your dose by weight not length of the cactus. Even then alkaloid content can vary.  The only way to surely tell is by extracting pure mesc.

Offlinedrr
Female

Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: cpw1971]
    #11230208 - 10/12/09 12:48 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

I am thoroughly satisfied. I never did get around to eating the last of the tar because the visual effects became apparent and I decided to settle on what I'd already eaten, which was about 2/3 of the stuff, or more. Its always hard for me to decide to eat more drugs once I'm starting to trip, and for a while I jumped back and forth between wanting this to be intense and wanting it to be under control, as I often do coming on to a psychedelic. This is a perfect first dose of mescaline, for me, right now, all alone on a sunday, not intense but plenty to show me what it is about. I'm very pleased with this effect and I do think its a new favorite. My thoughts are incredibly clear and rational, which is great since my visual field is moving all about. This is not really like 2c-b, It is much more real. The visuals are more real, my thoughts and emotions are so much more real too. There is a genuine earthiness to this that I really enjoy, and that is distinct from 2c-B, acid, psilocybin, or any other trippy thing I've put into my head before. Also I'm glad to say I haven't encountered any nausea. I recommend the alcohol extraction method to anybody over trying to choke down that disgusting slime or eating the cactus whole. I was able to swallow my dose in small ammounts like pills, without so much as even tasting the stuff. No gel capsules necessary; I just rolled the stuff up into little balls and swallowed, with the help of some flour to make things less sticky. I dont care about any of that macho shit about chewing it up raw,  I dont even like chewing up mushrooms; I always grind them up and swallow the powder. I only have the slightest stomach discomfort and I'm not the least bit nauseous. And I like how this drug makes me feel; I think its just the phenethylamine thing, the physical aspect is what reminds me of 2c-b...Just this feeling under my skin, like I could run a marathon with all this energy, and yet I can focus it all to one point and be blissfully calm. A little bit of jaw clenching that I'm trying to be aware of. I think I like this much more than acid, I could do this in so many more places. I'm getting some great visual effects like looking through a fun-house mirror, or where the sizes and shapes of things around the room seem exaggerated. My mental process is perfectly clear, uninterupted, whereas on acid my thoughts would be racing all about. Eyes closed, the body becomes very light, but its clear that more mescaline would be needed to take me out of body. Still, this is perfectly fine, and I'm glad to experience all these visual effects without being blasted apart completely.

I'm quite aware that this has probably been a rather low dose of mescaline...I'm just testing the waters anyway.

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Offlinedrr
Female

#11230224 - 10/12/09 12:50 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Starfirex, that picture of you (?) with your painted face makes me very happy right now.

Have a good night everybody

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

#11232467 - 10/12/09 01:12 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Yea, I always paint my face up with dayglo paint when I trip, and Im inside with my blacklight on....

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11232486 - 10/12/09 01:15 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

low doses of mescaline are nice too. i have never been disappointed with 2 feet. maybe wishing for more, but never disappointed.

--------------------

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
    #11232515 - 10/12/09 01:19 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

starfirex said:
Yea, I always paint my face up with dayglo paint when I trip, and Im inside with my blacklight on....

i can just see someone walkin in your room, you got a blacklight on and look like a crazy fuck sitting with dayglo on your face.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #11233020 - 10/12/09 02:51 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Mescaline takes a good 2+ hours to kick in for me.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Re: Well, I just ate about 2 ft worth of San Pedro tar... [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #11233824 - 10/12/09 05:13 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
Quote:

starfirex said:

i can just see someone walkin in your room, you got a blacklight on and look like a crazy fuck sitting with dayglo on your face.

No one will walk into my room except someone who knows Im tripping....me and a friend are going to take a shitload of mescaline and put dayglo paint on and go to a Rave.  :tongue2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Gel Caps, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience