Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Blue Meanie Pop-cycles
    #1122734 - 12/08/02 09:19 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I just thought it might be fun to start a thread for recipes .What is your favorite way to share psilyrooms ?
Here's mine .

Blu Meannie Pop-cycles

Use Psilocybe semilanceata ,Psilocybe azurescens ,or cyanescens for best results .

1 cup water per 4 doses of mushroom .(how much is a dose ? Well that is up to you ,just keep in mind 1 cup water makes about 4 ice cubes .)

Pore cold water in a blender ,add mushies and liquify ,let set awhile and blend some more ,you want to chop the mushies as fine as possible so you don't have to chew , so let the peices settle ,then liquify some more .You are making a cold water extract , keep going till you run out of patients .
You should now have a beautiful blue liquid with vary little sediment at the bottom (unless you have pan.cyan mushies ,in witch case it will be black).
Add a little flavoring if you like . I use just a splash of pepermint snoppes .
Now just pore it into an ice cube tray .Leave the pulp in the bottom of the blender , (If you want you can use it later ,for sandwich spread or whatever ). I use those little coffee stir sticks for handles ,freeze and enjoy .
I made some of these with Liberty capps and by the time I finished the second cube the cornners of my mouth where curling up .

extra note ; using KoolAid for flavoring is not a good idea ,vitimin C and sugar will reduce potencey . :grin: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Blue Meanie Pop-cycles [Re: deanofmean]
    #1131761 - 12/11/02 08:19 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds fun!

I just tried the chocolate recipe with a little twist :wink:

Chocolate Santa/Holiday Lolly-Pops

Materials needed:

• Chocolate.  Chips, Bars whatever.  Just make sure its tasty and will re solidify after its melted. 
  • Prefered Chocolate/Candy Mold.  You can get these at Wal-Mart's craft section or whereever you can find them. 
  • Pop Sticks.  These are the sticks for the pops 
  • Double Boiler or Getto rig or Microwave (preferred in that order) 
  • Shrooms. 
  • 10 minutes 

Ok you've got all of your shit.

1) Do a test run with your chocolates if your not sure how to make molds (meaning without the mushrooms).  This way you cant fuck shit up when it really counts. :smile:  This way you'll also know how much chocolate, makes how many molds, so that when you mix the desired weight of shrooms into the chocolate, you'll know how potent they will be.

2) Read the directions on the molds for making them but its pretty simple and this recipe can be used to make other types of molds rather than chocolate ones.

Heat water in the double boiler so that its hot but not boiling.  Put solid chocolate in the dry container and allow it to slowly melt.  Grind up the shrooms into a powder and mix well in the chocolate to distribute.  Spoon out chocolate shrooms into molds and twirl the sticks in.  Put it in the fridge to cool off and in about 15-20 minutes they are hard and ready to eat.

You can store them in the fridge.  I wrap them in colored tin foil just to be silly.  They will last for a while, but you'll wanna eat them quickly :smile:

This method tastes sooooo good.  I personally hate the taste of shrooms but with the chocolates, you cant even taste them, or that is, they taste really good if you like chocolate. 

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Re: Blue Meanie Pop-cycles [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1133168 - 12/11/02 06:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yumm !
sounds like that might be good w/ caramel too .
i don't mind the taste myself , but i think the best way to do shroomz is to absorb them through your mouth rather then your tummy  ,gets in the blood stream quicker and doesn't go through your liver:grin:
now we just need to find some molds in the shape of mushrooms :wink: 

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Blue Meanie Pop-cycles [Re: deanofmean]
    #1137106 - 12/13/02 01:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

AHAHAHAHA (mad-man laugh)

Click Here

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media