Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
shroom w/ or w/o weed
    #1121748 - 12/08/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i personaly have not shroomed without it, usually ill take the shroooms and wait an hour or so and it never kicks in then i'll smoke a little and then they kick in, but i was wondering if the weed high takes away from the shrooom? any thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: djgiant]
    #1121751 - 12/08/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ive read that it takes away from the trip, but i have found that it intensifies it.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1121874 - 12/08/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It puts a different spin on it. I wouldn't smoke on High Dose trips, because it tends to take away from the clarity and the pace of the trip. But for low doses it can be a lot of fun.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1121882 - 12/08/02 11:01 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Weed completely ruins a trip for me.

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#1122081 - 12/08/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well for me i find it gives me a much more intense body high but it really kills my visuals so i dont usually smoke dope when trippin.

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #1122093 - 12/08/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Smoking some grass is almost mandatory when my friends and I trip. I know people that will even hold off dosing until there's some green to smoke. . . I find that it intensifies my trip and calms me down a bunch as well. Toking a bowl after ingestion is a good idea because it goes from having a nice ganja buzz - straight into a VERY nice mushroom buzz. The whole transition is great. Smoking after ingestion also helps with the naseua that I get sometimes as well... . My visuals become stronger too...Especially on acid...But mushrooms work just as well.

Always have some green on hand!

peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: Hashbury]
    #1122131 - 12/08/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

cool, thanks for the responses, i plan on gettin some next week and i think i might hold off on the weed and just take 4-5 gs and see what happens, which seems good cus ive taken only taken 3 and 7 at times but when i took 7 i got a pretty bad stomach ache, i dont think i can handle that much, any1 got any ideas to help out stomache aches and aslo does lsd make you feel sick?

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
    #1122139 - 12/08/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Dont eat anything atleast 4 hours before you trip-better still, dont eat anything all day. Having food in your stomach on shrooms aint that good. you want to feel 'pure' when your shrooomin

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: wiser]
    #1122267 - 12/08/02 02:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Sometimes I like to smoke a bowl, wait an hour then eat the shrooms. Then by the end of the hour the weed is wearing out and the shrooms are kicking in. THat or wait til the shroom buzz is almost gone.

OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: Hashbury]
    #1122273 - 12/08/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, weed and shrooms go together like peanut butter and jelly.  :grin: 

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
    #1122279 - 12/08/02 02:40 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I only smoke on the way down, well after I know the peak is passed. If I smoke while I'm coming up everything gets all cloudy. Best to wait, I say...And that's the advice I give to everyone I trip with. I also fast the day I plan to trip, or if it's going to be an early trip I fast the day before.

OfflineJovialLeprechaun
reasonableperson
    #1122319 - 12/08/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I used to think it was sacrilege to munch mushrooms and not smoke some ganja also - now I've gone 180 on the issue and I decided that if I do, its only at the start of the trip, maybe smoke a bowl right before I eat them. It's true there is a pretty nice transition between the two highs.

On previous occasions I've decided to burn one at or near peak, on heavy 4 - 5 gram experiences, and its basically blown my lid off, the visuals dissolve into complete chaos, moving so fast I cannot distinguish them, and my thoughts often get thrown into negative loops. I dont know if that is common but comparing experiences with 4 friends from the same night who all ate as much we all felt that we were completely out of control of the trip, our lives, and our sanity.

We all made it out ok though....more or less.

Smoking on the comedown is pretty nice, usually for me thats about when the sun is coming up so it's nice to go fire one up and watch the sun rise.

--------------------
I am a reasonable person.

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: JovialLeprechaun]
    #1122331 - 12/08/02 03:15 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have smoked weed on 4 of my 8 trips...so half of them...my first time toking while on shrooms put me into a bad trip because it got way too intense and wasn't expecting it to be so intense, and didn't expect the shrooms to kick in after the 3rd puff....and had a half good half bad trip...

after that, I read up on toking and shrooming, and tried it again, and loved it and expected the shrooms to kick in fast (which always happens since I started toking while shrooming)

I went through a 60 bag on my second last trip. It was really fucked up. I have never smoked that much, but was on 3.5 grams of shrooms too....had a fantastic night and 2 of my best friends were watching me while I was on my trip (my one friend has tripped well over 30 times) and my other friend has never done shrooms and don't think she ever will. She said she'd think about it for her 21st Birthday....I told her to come talk to me if she wanted to know about shrooms LOL.

I smoke before come up to relax and enjoy the world, during come up to intensify it to make me fly high, and during peak especially and on the come down.

--------------------

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #1122444 - 12/08/02 04:20 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I usually eat the shrooms and wait about half an hour. I then load up a bowl or smoke a small joint and just as i finish the weed I can feel the shrooms start to take effect. Its sooooooooo nice.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Offlineinsanelane
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: KillerClown]
    #1122673 - 12/08/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

KillerClown, I mostly agree with you. I only smoke before the trip if it's a low dose or if the buzz is almost on it's way out.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: insanelane]
    #1122706 - 12/08/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Weed enhances almost anything, including shrooms. That doesnt mean its good or not.

When it comes to weed they are like brother and sister, so close, and when you think about it they are both organic substances grown from the earth.

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Offlineinsanelane
Re: shroom w/ or w/o weed [Re: TrauM]
    #1122721 - 12/08/02 07:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, I agree. I feel they are somewhat, opposites though. Like if your high, and have shrooms of course it would greatly bring up the buzz, but smoking on shrooms can bring down the clarity, imo. You can smoke weed everyday, but you have to wait atleast a week between tripping. My smoking habits always always flucuate though, Some months it could be nearly everyday, down to once a month. For a while I could only smoke not very often. I figure, if you can only do a drug a few times a month, I'd rather it be shrooms. Like I find most people that like weed better, like it because its convenient, and you can do it as much as you want.

OfflineMycoThaikoh
Cognacaholic
    #1122741 - 12/08/02 07:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I can't trip worth a shit without weed. I actually NEED weed to trip right.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract