Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Tripped with G/f last weekend
    #11226250 - 10/11/09 02:00 PM (8 years, 9 days ago)

I wrapped 2 grams in cotton candy we previously bought the day before at a fair we went to. We was extremely nervous, ate it, and swallowed with water.

She started freaking out at first. After 30 mins, she was crying and saying "wtf, this feels weird wtf" i thought i was in for a disaster.

I then told her "the first hour is always kinda rough, just wait till it passes."

She started feeling it when she began to see it rain in my room. She then saw my blinds stretch across my room in pixel-ed chunks. This is when i started feeling effects too (i took the same amount)

We started talking really in depth, and i told her how they make you think very spiritual. She then told me "If i havea soul it's made of rainbows, music notes, and butterflies.

I then closed my eyes, and saw exactly that. It was as if i was seeing her soul... It was an extremely terrific moment, when i explained it to her.

By this time she was loving every minute of her trip. She wanted to start drawing.

She began telling me how she felt like a mother, to a new kitten we brought home, and she felt half cat, half human. (like the Egyptian god bastet). I told her how i saw Egyptian related visions from mushrooms.

She then looked at my book entitled; Dictionary of psychic and paranormal, which has the eye of Horus on the spine.

She looked at that, then looked at me, and said she saw me with those eyes painted on my face. This enthralled me, i am going out for Halloween as Horus, so it blew my mind.

She told me how her visuals were more like elemental visions, and she began drawing 4 elements, (water, air, earth, and fire) When she drew the fire one, she drew a hand with a flame inside, with the same shape of the hand.

She told me how she saw a hand with a flame emanating from its palm. When she began to talk about fire, I saw her aura change, and her eyes glow pink and red. Then I saw flames around her, as if she was embodying a fire spirit.

We then started talking about Zelda, and how the gods who created earth were all spirits of different elements. I then began hearing Zelda sounds in my head, such as the new secrets discovery tune.

She was loving every minute of it. The whole time the kitten was crawling around the bed, and we were playing with it. I pointed out to her her had an indigo blue collar, and was gray, and that I was wearing a indigo blue sweater, and gray pants. It seemed like i was being reflected in the kitten somehow.

After the trip began to wear off, we smoked a lot of weed to prolong its effects. We then had very good sex.

It was a perfect night i will never forget, and as i Sit here, i am just coming off the high from earlier tonight.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblelivelovelaugho9
Hippie
Female

Re: Tripped with G/f last weekend [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11228100 - 10/11/09 07:33 PM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Nice report.

Tripping with a significant other is amazing.

--------------------
People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't
think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an
experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and
reality, so we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.:flowerchild:

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Tripped with G/f last weekend [Re: livelovelaugho9]
    #11232068 - 10/12/09 11:47 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

It was breathtaking... I also saw kundalini snakes, and jewels in her face while we were having sex. It was overwhelming and blissful. The best way to explain it, was dream sex.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Invisiblelivelovelaugho9
Hippie
Female

Re: Tripped with G/f last weekend [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11234220 - 10/12/09 06:28 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

it makes sex that much better.
rock on.

--------------------
People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't
think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an
experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and
reality, so we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.:flowerchild:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports