Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegalenmistmantle
PRO!
Male User Gallery
Mushroom + Astral projection
    #11224796 - 10/11/09 01:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried this before? I researched astral projection the other day and started thinking what if you were to consume shrooms then go into a state of astral planing, or while at your peak then go astral plane. Whats your oppinion?

Edited by galenmistmantle (10/17/09 02:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: galenmistmantle]
    #11224817 - 10/11/09 02:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have a good amount of knowledge of astral projection under my belt. Ive read in several sources that astral projecting while unde the influence of a drug can give a negative projection and send you to a plane lower then the physical plane. Im not sure on it how legimenant that is. Ive only projected sober

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: mudnpool]
    #11224902 - 10/11/09 02:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Who needs astral projection when you can travel back in time?

I once became one of our evolutionary ancestors, a sea sponge with tesselating hexagonal cells which fluoresced various shades of blue at the edges as they sucked in water from a fast cold ocean current.

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: purple_mule]
    #11224906 - 10/11/09 02:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

astral projection and time are two very different things, spiritual realm there is no such thing as time

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: mudnpool]
    #11224910 - 10/11/09 02:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well then... I should do some reading!

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #11225014 - 10/11/09 03:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Astral projection takes a gifted mind.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #11225104 - 10/11/09 05:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

Thankyou for your wise input:wink:

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger

Loc: under a pine
    #11225318 - 10/11/09 07:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mudnpool said:
I have a good amount of knowledge of astral projection under my belt. Ive read in several sources that astral projecting while unde the influence of a drug can give a negative projection and send you to a plane lower then the physical plane.

the problem is that nearly all books on this subject have been writing by authors very ignorant on the effects of psychedelic substances. It is just the bad stigma associated with drug use. The fact that it is called " negative", "lower" shows how inexperienced those authors are. A psychedelic user would recognise a necessary and healing difficult experience.
No ?

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11225907 - 10/11/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

Why do you suppose this?  I achieve astral projection through sleep paralysis on occasion- once or twice a month now if I'm lucky.  Do you purport that I have a gifted mind?

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: Society]
    #11226257 - 10/11/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Society said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

Why do you suppose this?  I achieve astral projection through sleep paralysis on occasion- once or twice a month now if I'm lucky.  Do you purport that I have a gifted mind?

Elaborate further on "achieving astral projection through sleep paralysis".

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

Offlinekennedy
Male

#11227623 - 10/11/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sleep paralysis is necessary part of projection. Conscious mind, immobile body, that's when you separate, apparently.  I have sleep paralysis often but I've never actually gotten out fully, nor am i entirely sold on the idea.  I've had strange enough things happen during paralysis though that I am open to it.

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: kennedy]
    #11228086 - 10/11/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would assume on a psychedelic you could trick yourself into thinking you're in some astral plane easier.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: galenmistmantle]
    #11228211 - 10/11/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have been projecting since I was 7 years old.  I have done it many many times including like 5 times last week.

It doesn't work on mushrooms
    heres a way kinda similar to sleep paralysis....
  When you wake up in the middle of the night get up for about 5 minutes.  Then lay back down on your back.  Just relax your whole body and let it sink into the bed. After a few minutes you will feel tingly all over.  Relax more untill you feel kinda different. Now force yourself to get up out of bed and you may look back down at your sleeping body. It can be very hard to get yourself out of your body because it does feel like sleep paralysis.  But the cool thing is that you are awake the whole time.  Most times I can't remember the exact instant I fall asleep when I go to bed.

theres another way called the spontanious awakening......
  Every night before you go to sleep look at your hands and say to yourself  ... If I look at my hands in my dream I will know I am dreaming and can then project. Your conscious will awaken and you can then control it.
  The hands thing is called a dream hook and it is a form of self hypnosis.  Do it every night for a few months and it will work. 

I mixed my first method with Salvia and it helps bypass the ego loss and brings me right to level 5 and into other dimensions.
    1.Hit the Salvia 3x
    2.Lay back and close your eyes
    3.relax your whole body
    4.relax even more and really let your body sink into the bed or couch ect....
    5.no matter how wierd it gets relax more.
    6.Say hello to the Salvia entities when you get to the other side :smile:

Edited by cpw1971 (10/11/09 06:05 PM)

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: cpw1971]
    #11228622 - 10/11/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've found that there aren't really any guaranteed methods of inducing sleep paralysis/astral projection, but there are some things that work well.  Wikipedia lists some good ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Personally, I've found several things that have lead to sleep paralysis/astral projection:
1) Sleeping in a strange environment/circumstance. 
-When I used to sleep at a ex-girlfriend's apartment, I'd get it 50% of the time.

2) Sleeping in after not sleeping well or much for days in a row. 
-Particularly, if I drink heavily two or three nights in a row, the third or fourth night (when I don't drink) I sleep for almost 12 hours.  During the later part of my sleep, I enter astral projection.

3) Waking up involuntarily and frequently. 
-Last time I slept with my girlfriend, in my own bed, she kept waking me up asking me to check something.  When she got up and left, I slept in by myself and entered sleep paralysis.  I actually hallucinated that she came back and tried to wake me up.

The last two times I got sleep paralysis, I was laying on my side.  However, traditionally, it occurs more when you sleep on your back.

Also, cpw1971, I'm jealous that you're already able to explore the world in "real time." I've heard of people doing this.  However, when it happens to me, I generally float out of my body and into space and what not.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11228748 - 10/11/09 07:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah  I like to go to the window and put my hand through it. When I do I can feel the vibrations of the glass through my spirit body. Very cool. I love to fly also.... very much like Superman.

try my first method though... it doesn't always work but sometimes it does and when it does you can do it multiple times in a row.  Also eat a chocolate bar for the 5 minutes you are awake.  The sugars feed the brain and help get the right brainwaves going to project.

one more method ........
    spread out your sleep cycles into spurts of 3 hour sleeps throughout the day. Break it up evenly. That way it helps thin the veil of consciousness/subconscious

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11230014 - 10/11/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
one more method ........
    spread out your sleep cycles into spurts of 3 hour sleeps throughout the day. Break it up evenly. That way it helps thin the veil of consciousness/subconscious

That most certainly would work for me, and, at the very least, allow most people to experience lucid or bizarre dreams.  The last time I got sleep paralysis was from the constant waking and then walking around required of me.  The last time I finally got to sleep undisturbed, my mind lifted out of my brain and was flying in the sky at night time while I heard overheard the technical speak and conversation of airplane pilots.

Wasn't quite as cool as the previous time, though, when I flew around to this weird place in space with dance music and weird, colorful ribbons twisting around.

Do you tend to have a period with you experience sleep paralysis (the beginning) where you experiece bizarre hallucinations while you are still in your body?  I tend to experience hallucinations of people I know coming into my room and what not- usually before I realize I'm in sleep paralysis mode.  Once I have the realization that I cannot control my body, I immediately experience rather disturbing auditory, tactile, and visual hallucinations.  I tend to hear sinister serpent-like voices whispering in my ear while I feel my body parts being manipulated by beings. 

The hallucinatory aspect is extremely commonly reported with sleep paralysis, and often terrifying to most individuals.  Honestly, I've started to enjoy it lately.  It's like having a sudden breakthrough that you are completely fine in the middle of a bad trip.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11230947 - 10/12/09 12:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think the hallucinations are mind created.  Once you learn to control it you can then create anything you want.  But you are right it can get pretty weird.
  Often when I project I will find myself in the same room but things will be different.
  Last week I flew out of my house and past the neighbors house to the next house. Only the house was different.
  I drove by it yesterday and it turned out that another block away was the house I saw while projecting. I never really looked at it while going by until the other day and I was like wow.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#11231709 - 10/12/09 07:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
I think the hallucinations are mind created.  Once you learn to control it you can then create anything you want.  But you are right it can get pretty weird.
  Often when I project I will find myself in the same room but things will be different.
  Last week I flew out of my house and past the neighbors house to the next house. Only the house was different.
  I drove by it yesterday and it turned out that another block away was the house I saw while projecting. I never really looked at it while going by until the other day and I was like wow.

These sound like lucid dreams, which I have often but not like true projection. Astral projection takes you to the astral plane.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11231734 - 10/12/09 07:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

not necessarily
  Astral Projection is when you leave your body and your conscious mind is awake. You can look back at your sleeping body.
  In the astral plane you are at a higher vibration but can still see this reality  or  you can make your own altogether.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#11231760 - 10/12/09 07:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
not necessarily
  Astral Projection is when you leave your body and your conscious mind is awake. You can look back at your sleeping body.
  In the astral plane you are at a higher vibration but can still see this reality  or  you can make your own altogether.

You can go further than that and use the Astral Plane to open a connection between you and other spirits in this world and others.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11232147 - 10/12/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Have you done it???

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#11232269 - 10/12/09 10:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No, my cousin was extremely gifted (mentally and spiritually) and was well connected to the astral plane and the ability to project oneself. He knew things about reality and this world that most could never even imagine.

He was killed at a Rave a few years ago, he was trying to roll on MDMA but was given a 2c-x pill (without knowing it) and his friends said he was caught off guard by the trip and was having an incredibly intense and spiritual trip, as you can imagine he was sensitive to psychedelics. Before they ever even got to the rave he said, "No matter what happens tonight guys, I want you to know everything is going to be okay." and they were like "What? We're going to a rave man lets go have some fun chill out". I guess at some point my cousin had wandered into the highway, the police report says he was screaming at cars as they were leaving the Rave.

A few people tried to urge him to get off the highway and stopped, but he kept running back out. The last person to see him alive said he frantically asked if they had seen someone by the name of Joseph, about 10 minutes later a kid was speeding onto the highway from the rave, high on mushrooms and MDMA, and struck my cousin down...his name was Joseph. A week before my cousin had a dream that he woke up on the side of a highway with flies buzzing around his head, and he saw angels and demons tugging over his body. He felt his head in the dream and blood was on his hands, it really bothered him my family said.

But back to the astral projection, the one trip I was fortunate enough to have with my amazing cousin he showed me the astral plane and connected me with every single human being on Earth. I saw everything in the blink of an eye and heard electricity in my brain like my neurons were on fire with activity. I was a mother holding her child, a husband beating his wife, a little kid playing catch, an old man fishing, just so many lives and moments at once...good and evil.

My cousin's mother is still alive, and she can also astral project on this level. My cousin and her were connected through the astral plane all the time, she woke up at the exact moment of his death and had a bad feeling. She astral projected and toggled to find his spirit and tasted blood, she looked at the time. When the police showed up at her door with the news, she soon discovered it was the exact moment they believe he was hit by the car.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Edited by TheMerryGangster (10/12/09 12:08 PM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11232447 - 10/12/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

damn dude that's rough  and I am sorry about your cousin :sad:

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11232502 - 10/12/09 11:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:jawdrop:

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11234938 - 10/12/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"Astral Projection - The ability to leave one's body and travel in spirit to another location. "
  Gangster.....
  There can be many forms of projection. I have done it over 500 times in my life.  They are different all the time but usually I find myself in the same room and can then do what I want including change everything around me with my mind. I can fly anywhere  or travel through time ect..
  Personally I have never seen any spirits while out there and if I did I would wonder I my mind created them in the first place.  I don't mean to sound like a dick or anything but I speak from personal experience and just because your cousin was supposedly able to do it you don't speak from personal experience and you won't change what I experienced.  And you can't just bring someone into it with you  I call bullshit on that one.
  I hope you understand what I am getting at.

Give the methods I posted a try especially the dream hook one and then get back to me in a few months.   

Edited by cpw1971 (10/12/09 06:37 PM)

OfflineSS32
Stranger

Loc: elsewhere
    #11235200 - 10/12/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, I've never heard of this and it sounds amazing.  cpw, have you read any books that helped more than others on the subject?  Or is this something you've just practiced your entire life.  I've had a couple lucid dreams, where I was able to control the dream, and I've had sleep paralysis, but it's normally pretty scary, never anything like you're describing.

--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Mushroom + Astral projection [Re: SS32]
    #11235445 - 10/12/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I get spurts of practice here and there.  I read some books as well.  I really recommend the Jane Roberts "Seth" books. I have the whole collection and the video.

Yeah sleep paralysis sucks.... especially in a nightmare where you can't run  :eek:
  Well actually nightmares don't really bother me though I like all dreams.

OfflineSS32
Stranger

Loc: elsewhere
    #11235656 - 10/12/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've had one lucid dream and sleep paralysis at the same time that I can recall.  I woke up, and could see my friend standing over me.  I tried to talk to him, but couldn't move or talk; all I could do was move my eyes.  I remember making any noise that I could, mostly moaning in my throat because I couldn't open my mouth.  Not sure how long that went on, maybe a minute, but I "woke up" and shot up in my bed.  My room was exactly as how I had seen it a minute before, but my friend wasn't there.  It was a truly weird experience.

--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies