Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBigwigwabbit
WHO THIS IS?!?!?!
 User Gallery

Loc: South central beahhhtch!!...
Trip 2 Amazonian w/pix
    #11224607 - 10/11/09 02:53 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Hello every one,

I ate 4 grams of dried amazonian shrooms yesterday (Friday) @ around dawn, @ my buds house in the country. We prepared a downstairs room with computer which had windows media player for the tunes & the sweet visualations :smile: on it.And of course the speakers & mini sub 4 the computer.  Set blankets & pillows on floor for lil chill smoke spot.

After preperation we FEAST! 4 grams a piece make sure 2 chew up every last piece. 15-30 min later start to feel the beginings of the trip. I feel floaty and lite, when I stand and walk around I feel as I am a skyscraper and I'm looking down over everything. I stare @ the panelings of my buds house noticing every grain. They all seem to stand out n this light. One panel even has that Indian like lookin blanket design all jagged and sharp.  I go back inside by this time my buds on the floor drawing this crazy looking drawing of a shroom so I jump on the computer throw on some BOB & gaze @ the sweet visualations on the brand new lap top. ALERT ALERT my phone rings the toan is set to the alarm ring (evacuate ring) for my pops. I hit ignore, don't think I'm guna talk to him @ this moment lol. My bud runs out yelling EVACUATE! 

So I fallow a few moments later and make sure everytyings alright. He's out there hitting rocks with a stick, finally a rock hits his step fathers truck ending that.  We notice the lights r much briter than normal and that they each have bout 4 halos each. I notice a lght n the sky so I decide to go for a walk down the ro-ad for some investigating. I pass the tall water tower on the right and the house with the horse that trots parallel with me along side the fence as I walk on the road. I keep waking noticing visuals from the trees, my shadow, the stars, sky and clouds. I come to this big tree which they split the road around, I walk under it noticing every little branch. As I walk away from the tree I notice the light to the right in the sky. It's the city! I focus my eyes straight @ the end of the road there's another light. So I continue straight ahead toward the end of the road going toward these BRIGHT lights. It's a house! I c a person walking around in it, I turn around making my way back with my iPhone blaring some pandora web radio. (ska-punk)
Awww.... finally, I make it back with what seemed to be about 30 cars that had past me on the way. Every time all I saw wuz bright white lite cumming and bright red light going. I walk through the gate and see my buddy still outside fuckin around. He tells me he had just got down from the top of somthing, so I tell him I wana get on top of his roof cause he had said earlier he had wanted to get up there. So we climb the latter to the new built deck in the back. 
Once we're up there he dosnt wana get on the roof, so we chill on the deck and take in the scenery. My bud begins to hoot like an owl at first I think he's crazy. Then I here a hoot back and I become interested. We are now both hooting at this owl and she/he is hooting back at us! He starts talking about this cat by the fence line and were joking about how cool it'd be if the owl would just swoop down and pick him up and @ that exact time it flys over head and I watch him glide right past the light. I ask him if he saw the owl and he says no. So i sware up & down I saw it not believing my own eyes! The hoot is now coming from the side of which I had pointed to when he flew bye. He for sure believes me now! So we continue to hoot and converse with our new "mystical shroom owl" friend. He keeps moving his position on us, and we keep hooting. Lol :smile:  Finally I'm laying on the deck looking @ the sky and my bud says HERE HE COMES and I see him come in to view as I am staring at the sky, RIGHT ABOVE ME! As I sit up I continue to watch him fly directly away from me and lands about 75 yards in this dead tree. We can't see him but the hooting has got n LOUDER and u can hear the actual rumble in his koo. So we begin to mimic that rumble as well and once again continue to converse with "the mystical shroom owl" my bud names it. And then I see him fly to the right of us and land at the top of this tree now about 30-40yardz from us. We are triping out that this is actually happening to us at this actual time while we are triping. After that he flys to a tree right on the fence line of his property. He dosnt quite land and is flapping his wings at the top of the tree. I stand up next to my bud and musta said sumthing to loud cause then he goes behind the tree. A few moments later we hear him off in the distance. Through out the night we continued to hoot he would change positions on us but never came back into view...
Dose any body have any view or opinions on what this particular trip could've meant?

Thanks 4 reading

here's sum pix frm the trip with a pic of one of my very first flush Amazonian shrooms.

--------------------
Learning 2 grow!!!

Edited by Bigwigwabbit (10/11/09 03:04 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBigwigwabbit
WHO THIS IS?!?!?!
 User Gallery

Re: Trip 2 Amazonian w/pix [Re: Bigwigwabbit]
    #11233184 - 10/12/09 03:24 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Anybody??? Try'd 2 fallow the guide here for writing
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4546706
maybe I made it 2 long??? :undecided: skip 2 the mystical shroom owl part lol

--------------------
Learning 2 grow!!!

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11261519 - 10/16/09 07:40 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Too long so I skimmed it but sounds awesome, also sexy shroom.
~What was your dry weight?

--------------------

Edited by trip forever (10/16/09 07:40 PM)

OfflineHarlz
Stranger

Re: Trip 2 Amazonian w/pix [Re: trip forever]
    #11275687 - 10/19/09 07:05 AM (8 years, 4 days ago)

sexy trip environment, I love those clouds, and clouds look so rad and amazing while tripping.

Looks like a beautiful summer afternoon, I miss summer, winter is not for tripping

--------------------
no longer with us

OfflineBigwigwabbit
WHO THIS IS?!?!?!
 User Gallery

Re: Trip 2 Amazonian w/pix [Re: trip forever]
    #11284194 - 10/20/09 03:20 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Dry wait for 1st flush was about 30-40 grams. Second flush is coming around now.

--------------------
Learning 2 grow!!!

OfflineBigwigwabbit
WHO THIS IS?!?!?!
 User Gallery

Re: Trip 2 Amazonian w/pix [Re: Harlz]
    #11284208 - 10/20/09 03:23 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Thanx man! It was pretty rad...

--------------------
Learning 2 grow!!!

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11285682 - 10/20/09 06:49 PM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Nice! In the near future I hope to grow shrooms. Also that last pic you have is beautiful.

--------------------

Offlineserenitychaos7
Peace
Male User Gallery

#12408522 - 04/17/10 01:39 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

i had an amazing trip on amazonians too. everything was beautiful and i learned so much from the experience. i think everyone should try some. if you have some chocolate on the side they taste really good too :laugh: lol.

--------------------
We Must Confront What Our Deepest Fears Have Presented Us.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports