Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Frustration.
    #11224532 - 10/11/09 02:35 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

First and foremost, my intention of this is to open your mind. I tell you this fact to predispose you to open it. If your mind is not completely open, this will NOT blow your mind, because your mind will be most fortified.

We have lost reality and it has been replaced by an image of what the vested interests and corporations want us to believe is reality. It's sucking us in further and further. To the point where even 'artists' and those of the 'drug culture' are sucked in. We are reaching a point where the actuality of human nature is being rearranged by those with money and the power to manipulate our thoughts through subconscious imagery. '

First let me say, that all parts of the human body are beautiful. If you researched the anatomy, and the incredible complexity, I find it impossible to find any part of myself negative. I am a human being, the epitome of lifeforms on Earth at this point in time.

Hands are beautiful, feet are beautiful, arms are beautiful, and yes, there is a lot of variation from person to person, but every part of every single thing can have beauty in it, your mind simply has to understand that beauty. A naked old man is a thing of beauty, and I say that with confidence. I've been preeching this same old thing, but when it comes down to it, what is disgusting about a naked old man? He has lived his life, every wrinkle has thousands of smiles, or frowns or squints , or bends that he used over the course of his life.

Even shit has beauty, you just have to get into the head of a fly to understand.

We have lost our open minds because our minds have been shaped to be closed. We have lost our open hearts, we have lost love and it seems no one can figure out what it once was. Consider Water. Two hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom. By itself, it is useless, so it clings to itself, and gathers onto itself in large groups such as lakes and oceans. Water is often referred to as 'the universal solvent'. This meaning that many chemical compounds dissolve in water, because of its attractive and repulsive forces.

Put another way, water accepted all the things to construct organisms. Anything molecules able to float around in the liquid did. This allowed the chemical reactions to take place that created life. Through the accepting nature of water, it created a consciousness out of itself that was able to look upon it. A human being's body is 70-75% water, as it is the medium by which all of our chemical reactions take place. Many realize these facts, but do not visualize them.

I am sick of people following other people's definitions of beauty because they are safe, I sam sick of other people pretending to be something they are not. TV is sucking away our intelligence, commercials are subconsciously invading our heads, and the worse part is: other people enforce it! I've been watching as cartoons slowly get dumber and dumber, and somehow the people around me find them funnier and funnier, to the point where some people I know do nothing but sit on their ass and watch adultswim. What is this submission? How can you people not see this? It seriously infuriates me. Maybe because of the current state of my mind at the moment, but I want to punch a hole in a window, run outside and scream at people.

Don't understand people on the streets yelling at people? Open your mind, you'll figure it out. But then no one ever listens because of the mind-rotting shooing-away of any kind of understanding for some one who interupts the consumerism. Again, how did they do it to us?! How is everyone not fighting it?!

Comfort. A feeling of safety. Cowards!! And how sad that I have to fear criticism for this kind of thing on a site that is built around the drug culture? Something that at one time didn't have anything to do with gangs, and originally had nothing to do with money. The man has taken that from you too! You're very own beliefs have been sucked away by comfort! Fucking comfort!!!

Hunter gatherers! That is the lineage you have to live up to. Living life one

From one person who is fed up, to a crowd that might not even care, I hope you have read this with an open mind. If it does not appeal to you, that is fine, all I ask for is understanding, without that, we are lost.

Thank you.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Frustration. [Re: Drewwyann]
    #11224547 - 10/11/09 02:40 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:whatwhat:

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Re: Frustration. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11224561 - 10/11/09 02:43 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Unamused.

Why are people afraid to be assholes? Is rejection the bad thing, or is not standing up for your opinion the bad thing?

I bet 90% of you can't even read this whole thing through. That is my honesty.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

#11224572 - 10/11/09 02:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
:whatwhat:

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#11224589 - 10/11/09 02:49 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

And the wheel keeps on turning regardless of the insect on the road.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
 User Gallery

#11224592 - 10/11/09 02:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------

InvisibleGeneral.Joker
General

#11224593 - 10/11/09 02:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So what do you suggest someone does, who sees this happening? I mean I bet most of the idiots who sit in front of the television no they're worthless pieces of shit. Maybe some of them even know that they wont do anything successful and they're living life as human garbage. But what can they do in such a controlled system? Fear has been fed to us since before the 50's. If you act out you get put in a cage, people are afraid and there’s nothing the average person can do except seek help from other people and possibly start a revolution which is very unlikely. We can't do anything, stop worrying about the inevitable and live your life.

--------------------
-General.Joker

OfflinementalIMAGE
21st Century Schizoid Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Frustration. [Re: General.Joker]
    #11224621 - 10/11/09 02:56 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

General.Joker said:
We can't do anything, stop worrying about the inevitable and live your life.

It's this sort of complacency that kills me.  We can do something, but we've been conditioned for so long into believing it's impossible.  We're people for fuck sake, if we have managed to keep ourselves alive for this long then what's saying we don't have the power to stir some shit up?

Come one.

--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #11224627 - 10/11/09 02:59 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You can start by turning off your television, and simply speaking your mind throughout your daily life. Talk about it with other people,

and maybe, somebody else just might unplug.

I got rid of my television a while ago, and I gotta say.

It

--------------------

InvisibleGeneral.Joker
General

Re: Frustration. [Re: mentalIMAGE]
    #11224636 - 10/11/09 03:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Answer the question then, what can the average person do?
Waste his life fighting the system that will eventually enslave him like he's an animal?

That is a waste of your life and for what? So you can fail in your efforts to free the sheeple from their overlords?

No thank you. Live life.

--------------------
-General.Joker

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11224652 - 10/11/09 03:04 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

General.Joker said:
Waste his life fighting the system that will eventually enslave him like he's an animal?

That is a waste of your life and for what? So you can fail in your efforts to free the sheeple from their overlords?

No thank you. Live life.

So says

Now what if somebody enjoyed wasting his life trying to fight the system?

Is that a life wasted?

Now, what about simply just living a life, not because of anything important, only because it's a life to live.

That is a waste of life.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Frustration. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11224667 - 10/11/09 03:08 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Who am I to say what is or what isn't a waste of life? :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleGeneral.Joker
General

Re: Frustration. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11224677 - 10/11/09 03:11 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

How can you possibly enjoy a cell? I don't get it. "These four walls around me, free food and anal rape. I've won now!"

Don't get me wrong I'm all for a revolution and world peace but flower-power will not win agaisnt fire-power.

--------------------
-General.Joker

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#11224699 - 10/11/09 03:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

General.Joker said:
How can you possibly enjoy a cell? I don't get it. "These four walls around me, free food and anal rape. I've won now!"

Don't get me wrong I'm all for a revolution and world peace but flower-power will not win agaisnt fire-power.

And just what conditioned your mind to believe that ridiculous statement?

Again, you are regurgitating what the man tells you to regurgitate.

Sit down, shut up, you can't do anything, its out of your control. Congratulations.

that attitude is forged in a social safety-blanket and you know it.

"well, I can't do anything to change things, might as well stick to my comfort zone."

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#11224708 - 10/11/09 03:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

General.Joker said:

A cell is a better constructed housing unit than the hunter-gatherers had.

And in all honesty, is it that much different than that cell you call home? Despite the creature comforts, one is minimal, one is excessive.

The human body has conquered the Earth by using only stone and wooden tools. You think we need anything more than a cell? The body may be imprisoned, but the mind is free in a cell if you are in it for a good reason.

You don't get it because you don't understand that you don't have to worship your own body, and that everything is beautiful as it is. No one needs a single thing except for drink, food, and shelter. Media has taken us over, your responses are written proof.

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#11224718 - 10/11/09 03:22 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

General.Joker said:

No thank you. Live life.

The average person can do nothing, because the average person thinks he can do nothing.

"live life"... what do you mean by that cliche phrase anyway? Enjoy yourself doing things that you are conditioned to do? Drink at parties, get a better job, work harder, and keep buying things. Stay blind, you can't do anything, everything is safe, the evil terrorists are at bay, and we have a new medication to help you with your doubt-disorder.

--------------------

Edited by Drewwyann (10/11/09 03:26 AM)

InvisibleGeneral.Joker
General

#11224734 - 10/11/09 03:26 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I love how you're trying to come off as an enlightened genius far better off than me, but what are you doing thats so great? Have you talked to people in the real world about our problems in society? Have you tried to do anything that will change what is happening?

Probably not you just talk about it on a forum.

Sorry that I like being entertained, sorry that I'm far better off than a starving little Etheopian child but I don't believe in an afterlife therefore I don't believe there will be consequences for me turning a shoulder to everything thats going wrong in the world.

This is my belief, I don't give a fuck. I'm a nihilistic and I'm content with that.

Make the system work for you don't be enslaved by it.

LIVE YOUR LIFE AND ENJOY IT, DONT BE A DEPRESSED FAGGOT LIKE OP.

--------------------
-General.Joker

Offline2Cents
Mushie Friend
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11224739 - 10/11/09 03:28 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yes! 100% I wish there were people that thought like that!

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

#11224757 - 10/11/09 03:35 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Your anger is blind. You feel it only because you feel challenged, but all you have to do is understand. I am just questioning your methods. Without that, what are we?

For your information, I spent a year abroad helping build homes in Africa, I've donated 30% of every paycheck for the last two years (save for a few) to charities that I find worthy. I find money a meaningless object, only necessary in order to not be completely ignored by people. I feel more good will be done by being a cancer cell in society rather than a flake of skin falling off.

I find out where my food is from, try to get it local as possible, and I have gotten in fights with many people about my beliefs. I don't compromise them, I believe in them strongly.

I realize this came off as very harsh, but know that it is only so in order to get people thinking, or at least feeling. There are things that do not agree with you, and unless we open our minds, we will be puppets, and forever puppets.

The reason many people don't talk like this to each other is again, comfort. Rather than believing, we sacrifice that for shallow human contact.

You don't know me, don't make assumptions, this is the internet.

Who said I was depressed? Everyone knows me as a happy person. I am enraged.

--------------------

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

#11224816 - 10/11/09 04:04 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i feel very, very similar OP - i had this very feeling all through today. this culture is repressed as fuck. spiritually withering to the bone.

i asked some roommates about a year ago if they ever thought about how commercials affect them subconsciously as they watched a ton of tv. i was met with hostility that i had challenged the high order of the infinite religivision.

i gotta hand it to the establishment, they/we are doing a great great job at keeping people/us in fear/control.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub