Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecam4eva
lostsoul
first acid trip in 2 years
    #11221235 - 10/10/09 04:47 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

hey guys while its been about 2 years since my last acid trip. Recently one of my friends got some really really potent acid. He achieved complete ego loss after taking two and a half tabs, although being it was his first time he was not prepared for it and ended up having a very bad experience.

Anyways I decided to pick up 2 and a half tabs for myself. I plan on tripping in a month and I had a couple of question. My best trips have been off of only 1 tab.They were very insightful, and all my senses were extremly enhanced but there were no full on visuals. The only time Ive had visuals is the one time i took 2 tabs, and although it was pretty cool I felt really disorientated and not really aware of my surroundings. I didnt really enjoy it like my other trips.

Should I jump off the porch and take two or just stick to my comfort zone with 1? Am I missing out at all on the experience? Also Theres been a lot going on in my life I just broke up with my girl of 4 years because I found out she was cheating on me. Although Im really happy with my descision in my sober frame of mind I was wondering if this could negativily affect my trip. I also have a lot on my mind in terms of what Im gona be doing with my life since this is the 1st time Ive been single in 4 years.

Although I feel really positive right now cause I feel like a huge burden has been lifted(no longer being blinded by love and I feel more like myself now) I was wondering if maybe I should wait a little longer before I trip or if now may be the perfect time? Please guys feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekrosmo67
rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norcal
Re: first acid trip in 2 years [Re: cam4eva]
    #11221360 - 10/10/09 05:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I plan on taking acid for the first time in a long time aswell (about two years), and I too have been wondering if I am ready or whatever...people over the internet (as much as love the people on this board) cannot decide for you to trip or not...

but based on what you're telling us, you seem like a very positive person even though a relationship of 4+ years just ended. That's good.

Have you tripped or used any form of psychedelics (including weed) since the break up? If so, did you have any panic or anxieties resulting from the relationship? It's something you have to decide for yourself really..if you're ready or not.

I always tell people you have your whole life to trip. There's no rush to indulge in the ultimate psychedelic experience...like most of us are guilty of. I, for example, tried one tab of acid my first time and my next time I thought I was wasting time, and took 3 to get that ultimate experience. I kinda regret it now.

--------------------
“If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out” - Timothy Leary

"The being of understanding is to not understand" - T.C.

Invisiblej_rich
Female User Gallery

Re: first acid trip in 2 years [Re: krosmo67]
    #11223040 - 10/10/09 10:09 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Happy Tripping! Whenever you decide to do it. Do it when your ready though. You'll know when your ready. Also take what you feel like taking. If you wanna stick with 1 tab stick with it. If you wanna take a little more, well then that is good too. Just make sure you are ready! I hope you have a great trip whenever you decide to do it!!! :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: first acid trip in 2 years [Re: j_rich]
    #11223096 - 10/10/09 10:24 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Have fun, it'll be an awesome experience.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience