Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miami
One of my Many Thumbprints
    #11219705 - 10/10/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ice had many experiences that wee spirtitual as some one say off of a thumbprint of L,  Verry large geometric patterns such as revolving fan blades, towering up 1000s of feeet. during that time i realised that sellling drugs had possessed me, and the acid had possessed me in a  sense that, it took over my thoughts. and the thoughts i would normallly have about my personallity had been gone for years. and i had only thought of things relating to tripping, and i have been consiously awkened all mylife. and i thought is that normally, my brothers and parents are not 'conciously awakened' about anything they just eat, sleep, and live normal lives.  i felt like i was a victim of the forces behind tripping.  I saw the history of tripping, and the 'trip world'.  u know the state of mind when you are indeed triping. the world that mushrooms, LSD, 2cB, 2cI, DMT, all the phenythalamines, and the trptamines take us too.
I felt like it was alien to humankind and was unfolding everywhere around the world.  i saw that some people never trip there entire lives and will never see the things i have seen, or never be able to discover the amazing nature of reality, how WE CONTROL OUR LIVES AND CREATE OUR REALITY.  but that astonished me, i thought WHY ME. why do i have to come to thisinformation. then i thought information is just information...it cant harm anybody, its the way u perceive that information that fear comes in.  I thought of alot of things in a short period of time.  but the point i want to get across is how i felt that people will never trip there entire lives.  I felt that was the true natural  state i was supposed to be in.  not constantly tripping and being less intouch with my world that my parents gave to me, and the path my parents want me to follw(get a job, goto school, get a career, have a family, raise ur kids welll).  I felt lie i disrespected them. and they lvoe me and i nevr disrepect anybody in my lives buthtose in my family, by disappearing for years off on tours and tripping at various locations, and flying through many realities and dimensions and meeting people and becoming friendsa with people that my parents would probably be shocked or afreaid of if they saw them in  public.  I felt being sober was natural. and tripping was alien.  people would be there own unique self than once they tripped they were launched into the collective reality of tripping, whcih is basically the same for evryone.  they were subjected to the same trips and thoughts that i have went through (u knowhte astonishing, aha nowive got it" moments of ur trip) well i felt sorry and felt like i was feeeding these people there tickets to lose sense with the reality that there parents had given them.. i felt lie i was the force behind 1000s of peole entrance into the trip world (where they can be subjected to manythings that would alter brain cheemistry forever).  I realised that wasnt my true self doing that and it was a possesion of LSD. the MIND of LSd. It tells u to spread this throughout mankind to save them and deliver them from evil.  but tha is not true. it brainwashing people trippp and they feel the cosmos and oneness.  But in reality WE ARE ALWAYS ONE. we are never disconected. therefore dont need to trip to feel like you are connected back to the ocean , the one, where evrything exist and nothing exists.

In Reality this world is an illusion....the point of spreading the L, is to allow people to see the errors in there whole life over again and be reborn.  but why, i didnt like that mindset on this. i felt it was forceful. there was ssomany thoughts going on and relaizations i cant describe ijsut wantto post this and elaborate later on.  But basically the way you thought before u tried drugs, saying drugs are bad. dont do them they make u loose touch with reality....i lived my whole life thinking fuck that thats a lie. and i relaised i abused the gift  of trippng, by doing it excessivley.
Now i was thinking, "drugs ARE bad. woww what do uknow i was wrong this wholetime!"  nobody neeeds them, ONEness would neeed somthing that would make them higher because oneness is already higher, and lower. oneness is everything and everything is an illusion. so if human kind was in a plight and LSD woud savethem,THAT would be an illusion.

the reason i was spreading what i was spreading was because i felt that people needed to experience this EGO DEATH, these trrips gave u.  but after thinking of how my parents have never tripped.  i realizeed peoples lives are controlled by tripping andd are obscurred from there normla path they would bbe folllowing..  im sorrry if this is not making any sense, i will edit it later. i just want u guys to check outhtis thumbprints impression it left onme, and peolpe tke thumbprints alotmore than u realised, in a two week time frame...oh cmon thats like eating 10 hits everytime you dosed which was every couple hours.  people live in these worlds for months and months and it doesnt seem toend to great.

at one point nobody has tripped, whether they are young.
all i thought of was how much money can i make if i spend this much money on them, wat type of experiences will i have if i eatthat and that together, who can igive these too that will open there mind to the infinite, so on and sofforth but basically evrything that i thought of sumhow was caused from or revolved around 2c's, lsd,acid, rtripping , mushrooms, dmt,

and thats wen i realized that so many people dont trip and never have and never will come across anything that will make them trip..yet they can stillll functuion perfectly.  The thing is once u give sumone wh has never tripped, a trip!, they are changed forever due tothe experience they have on that trip, and once sumone has tripped they nolonger are the same person they were before. and i thought of the  thousands of people that have only tripped bc of me, or have trippd constantly bc of me, or have trippd and now are lost ina diluted reality oof drugs and tripping nuts and all that was thought during this overdose on 2cb...which aalso had my heart racing,i was sweating and took off my sweater, and my breathing was difficult and i couldnt think of anything.....all i could see is how everything is connected.
how I control everything in my life.  People would walk up to me and say something and what i would see is ME making that person walk up to me and say what they said. i fellt like i controlled evrything that was happning to me.  Like, when you look around you and see people jus chatting and walking around.. what i saw was me projecting that and everything that happened would be a result of my decision to do so.  people would be  talking to eachother i would be making them say the things they said back. i cant explain it but thats how i felt. i was literally seeing the control i havee in my life. which was everythingfg. i knew that everyone else has the same potential and onthere higher leveels abosulutley control everythng in there lives

i was floored at this point. in the sense that i could not think. i couldnt talk.  the people around me
were starting to freak out bc i was look up to so highly, and here i was tripping so hard i couldnt be there for all the other people tripping at this event (which i usually am).  and by that i mean, everybody is tripping or rolling and im either blowing people up with light shows or i am talking to people and were blowing eachother lids off with groundbreaking disccussions about life and people are mentallly zoooming through the cosmos, and if they start to trip abdly usually someone will find me and direct me to tham. and i talk them down to a nice, free flowing, let go of evrything, dont need to be holding back state of mind.  but i was unable to even act like a 10 year old, i was acting like an infant....i couldnt talk, just mummer. i wouldnt even say things i was just sitting there eyes wide and my mouth on my lips feeling them, all i could see was how everything was connected.  I was the universe. i know longer thought int he terms of I am tripping, I am hre at this party, i am sitting on a bed.  I would be thinking in terms of me being the universe, i would think, "im the universe, im infinite, everyone is the universe, we are everything that has ever existed, everything that will ever exist, everything that is.  Im an illusion.. the universe is an illusion.  So how ever that person may be they will take that current state of being, and the outter world would change to a reflection of the current state of being.  soo people would see demons or have a badtrip, or freakout and have  a mind fuck if they were in a bad state of being.  on the other hand if u were in a good stae of being than the trip would create the best realitty u could ever inmagine.. L has the power to make things better than u can imagine.  and if ur in a good stte than ur reality will click in ways it didnt beorfre (in comes the synchronsosity, the symmetry, coincidences, good place at the right time situations happen)  anyways basically my innenr self which was the little child who has nevertripped and jus wanted toplay and not worry about anything and not be subject to control came out and was changing my persepective onthe whole game.

--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: FoURtWeNTy420]
    #11219720 - 10/10/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ill read this later but its hard to belive youve printed. Not saying you didnt but not many people get to do that, weve only really had a handful of members come out saying they did that can actually back it up. Hope this is true. Ill read it after i hunt some psilocybes/.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: sui]
    #11219741 - 10/10/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like an intense experience.  what kind of crystal was it?

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: subject]
    #11219805 - 10/10/09 09:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

anyways so i am sittting there, on a bed, and im thinking tthat i cant speak to these people around me.  and that that my girlfriends friends (who is a girl) has taken an equal  amount as i have had.  i flashback to us walking around a golfcourse hours before talking about dosing and how good its going to be and now i looked at where i am, sititing on a bad having actual physicaly problems with my body due to this trip.  even though i was thinking all of this, it stilll never occured to me that i was having a bad trip.  until of course my girlfriends friend, who is also one of my best friends says, is this.....a bad trip?  Once she asked that my immediate reaction was to respond to her...so thoughts startedd forming in my head for a good repsonse and that could could come out was...if shes having a bad trip than you are having a bad trip becuase u dosed at the sametime and same amount. and all these thoughts came rushing into my head that i am on a bad trip! noooo i thought, once she said that literallyit was liea  switch was turn on in my head that said "badtrip".

So it took a second and it registered in my head that this girl, we'll call her cailyn, siad that she was having a badtrip.....i didnt not wnat her to go thru a bad trip, she didnt deserve to be mindfucked like that...so i panicked and jump up from the bed and grab her by her side, while standing next to her. we were both facing the bed where my girlfriend was sitting on.  i look at cailyn, and all her eyes looked really puffy and she was breathing very poorly, and the last thing i wanted was breathing difficulties bc that is the worst things to over come ina  trip, and of course death crossed thru my mind, thinking if i truely dont want this girl to die she is not going to. and honestly its scary to say but i believe she could have indeed died that night, i could have to...i really believ that.  i start to tell her to take deep breathes and try to expand ur lower stomach with each brethe u take.  she hugs me and says to me "are we okay" i tell her yea there is nothing worng with wat we took." and she says "ami going to die."  and i says WHAt do u mean by that, listne to me,  do you feeel lie you are going to die?" and she said do you? and i say nooo i dont, and she said "should we call for help, are you okay" and im going wat do u mean of i just said im okay, are youuu okay?" and i spun out... eevrything in the room spunn around while at the same time going up and down everything turned white, i opened my eyes and realized i was laying the the corner of the room on the other side, and i jump up and say "imokay, im okay, im fine i swear i just past out its not a big deal, and i looked up and saw all the girls crying and im relaizing that this is a big deal.
so i go back to the bed and sit there sweating and in panic mode because my body is trying
fuckk my shitty asss internet connection jus got lost and i typed this long asss story and when i clicked post the page got disconected and i restarted my connection and came back to the thread and this is all that was saved, now i will start over but here  a jist of wat i was saying sorryr it cut off at the end

--------------------
---------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #11219808 - 10/10/09 09:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

spicey spice

--------------------

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11219822 - 10/10/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the fuck ?

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

#11219839 - 10/10/09 09:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

iwilltype the rest wen i get back from surfing, but! wat i had typed before was i phone i made to the person who lays out the crystal unto paper, and that phone call twak me tha fuckkkk out! and also my attempt to throw away ounces of 2ci 2cb and paper into the lake and into the toilet, because i wanted them in my life no longer.........ughh im frustrated this post got deleted the story would have been complete., im sorry u guys have to wai tfor the rest of the story but i have to regain my inspiration to retype it, this is the first ive told people abouthtis who dont know me. once again sorry for the incomplete story, as i said i wish the post ddint delete..

much love

--------------------
---------------------

Edited by FoURtWeNTy420 (10/10/09 09:22 AM)

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#11219859 - 10/10/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
spicey spice

--------------------

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #11219872 - 10/10/09 09:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude... formatting is your friend.  I refuse to read that until it's formatted reasonably.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11219887 - 10/10/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:facepalm:
If only plasmid were here to read that.

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11219935 - 10/10/09 09:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Dude... formatting is your friend.  I refuse to read that until it's formatted reasonably.

dude reply to is your friend.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#11219987 - 10/10/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Not gonna even attempt to read that shit.
spelling and punctuation is fundamental

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #11220006 - 10/10/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FoURtWeNTy420 said:
and also my attempt to throw away ounces of 2ci 2cb and paper into the lake and into the toilet, because i wanted them in my life no longer........

so was it just an attempt?

If you haven't got rid of them, ill take all of that off ur hands.

:awebig:

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #11220011 - 10/10/09 10:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Shananagins

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: One of my Many Thumbprints [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11220029 - 10/10/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Shananagins

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#11220170 - 10/10/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
Quote:

novumorganum said:
spicey spice

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #11220179 - 10/10/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

+1 to the list of people who won't read that block of txt.

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #11220202 - 10/10/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
Quote:

novumorganum said:
Quote:

novumorganum said:
spicey spice

Spicey shenanagins :awesome:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#11220207 - 10/10/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I doubt he has ever even tripped. Acid doesnt make it to Miami.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #11220210 - 10/10/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder