Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us
    #11218197 - 10/09/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In case no one has noticed a new psychedelic revolution is about to occur...

History repeats itself...

LSD is being brought back into the lab, psychedelics are re-gaining credibility,MAPS, Ayahuasca as a legitimate cure for psychological disorders, marijuana legalization is being talked about on the fucking MAINSTREAM news, Obama (an ex-pothead) is president...Not to mention the many parallels between him and Kennedy...

The tipping is point is about to happen...2012? I don't know, but it seems like the right date if I ever had to randomly guess.

I can't honestly be the only one who feels this way---and I mean that---its not a thought or an idea--its a FEELING. Ever since taking ayahuasca this feeling has just permeated through my consciousness, that some power has been brewing and just waiting to be released on the mainstream control of society setting humanity free with a window of opportunity we haven't seen since the 1960s.....

Thoughts?

Also, ever since taking ayahuasca I can set my brain into psychedelic states of awareness...I feel like I'm on acid right now and I'm entirely sober and have been for 2 weeks.

I'm not tripping or hallucinating...I just feel like I'm high on acid with a heightened sense of awareness...Anyone else ever get this? Its crazy...

8 circuits of consciousness--circuit 6 activation. Never come down.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11218236 - 10/09/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

recently i had read up on the web bot predictions and stuff and freaked out when  i saw that on october 25th israel would nuke iran or whoever and later on from the radiation circling the globe untold americans as well as other human in other countries would die. i meen i flipped shit for like a week straight. who wants to die this young (20)?

eventually i got over it. if something does happen regarding drugs and 2012 i dont think its going to be the worlds end.....im a huuuuuugeee nature spiritualistic kind of person, and if any1 else can predict the future then ill predict it and say aint shit gonna happen in 2012. maybe will have a few economical crisis here and there just like any other year but thats it.

as for drugs becoming legal soon.....i think its a real possibility but i dont think ur gonna wak eup one day and be like omg cannabis is legal again. its gonan take it fucking forever.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: iPxPxFi]
    #11218275 - 10/09/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What I meant was more along the lines of a movement similar to what happened in 60s is about to happen.

The internet is the perfect tool--uncensored communication--I can order psychedelic drugs off it, communicate to anyone anywhere, get any idea anywhere from anyone, and most of all--we can organize the masses with it...

It hasn't happened yet--give it time. Just watch. It's happening everywhere and I think people are just starting to take notice.

You realize that anyone with the right direction can order the materials needed for DMT, Ayahausca, and Mescaline? 

ANYONE. Fuck acid--DMT is the key.

when people start realizing these are tools for revolution and not to gain popularity the masses will revolt.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Edited by JackofSpades (10/09/09 10:51 PM)

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #11218290 - 10/09/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if it happens im gonna take part for sure

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11218316 - 10/09/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you want to make it happen all you have to do is make it happen in yourself and pull other people with you along for the ride...

--------------------

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11218338 - 10/09/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 05:18 PM)

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11218374 - 10/09/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 05:19 PM)

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #11218392 - 10/09/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting. I saw the wheel of reality and I know exactly what you mean...

Eternal Re-occurrence.

How the fuck do we turn the masses on is what I want to know?

There needs to be a way to massively teleport everyone to an altered state....Any thoughts?

beyond, of course, dosing the water supply :awetrippie:

--------------------

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11218407 - 10/09/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I get acid-head too. It's why I write poetry to express it. It is a gift. I don't even do acid anymore just because I can become it anyways.

"What is seen, cannot be unseen" someone said that on here the other day and it's the only way I can describe it. You just learn the tool that lsd gives you.

I have yet to do ayhuasca or dmt. Though I know what you mean, I think the psychedelics are about to POUR all over the place sooner then 2012 man :laugh:. Whenever war happens there is a counter culture. That counter culture always does entheogens :laugh:.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: smaerd]
    #11218423 - 10/09/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i believe it. its the mushrooms turn this time.:mushroomgrow:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: smaerd]
    #11218426 - 10/09/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LSD operates a circuit of consciousness different from sobreity---you can train your mind to enter into that through meditation, focus and psychedelic usage.

--------------------

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11218440 - 10/09/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (02/18/10 05:19 PM)

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
    #11218475 - 10/09/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: mushroomtip]
    #11218527 - 10/09/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah. I am on 6th circuit alot of the time. Its cool as shit...I need to stabilize the survival circuits--taking a brew of aya next weekend--should do the trick.

also, where can i find the rest of that article/page---on the other circuits.

--------------------

Edited by JackofSpades (10/09/09 11:47 PM)

Offlinemushroomtip
Botanist
Male

Loc: The Concrete Jungles
    #11218573 - 10/09/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

google A Manual on the Use of the Human Nervous System  According to the Instructions of the Manufacturers"
by Timothy Leary.

You should be able to find it pretty easily. It's a pretty well known
article by Tim Leary.

--------------------
"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well." - Mahatma Gandhi

Seeds and cuttings for trade.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11218593 - 10/10/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
Salvia Divinorum is the key.

DMT doesnt show us The Wheel...it only shows us different dimensions/realms. Salvinorin A, in high doses, shows us the source of these different dimensions.

I agree totally.  do a search and you may find my post about my "donut theory"
  I mixed Salvia use with Astral projection methods and it helped my bypass ego loss.  What I found is amazing and helped me come up with the donut theory.

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: cpw1971]
    #11218737 - 10/10/09 12:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Can I ask what the 60's really accomplished?

I don't want to be a downer, but the 60's were just another time for people to down all the drugs they could possibly get their hands on. Yeah, love, peace, man they didn't even stop the Vietnam war. LSD doesn't do anything for you unless you YOURSELF push in the right direction. Unfortunately a lot of the hippies just rode the wave to shore and were left stranded on the beach.

You can't get caught in the same loops that these people were looping in. These are just drugs, they don't get you anywhere without your mind. If you take these drugs too seriously they take your mind with them.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #11219743 - 10/10/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah the hippies turned Height and Ashbury into a shithole.  All kinds of homeless hippies moving in with nowhere to go ect....
  They ruined it for us people that use these psychedelics for spiritual purposes that can hold jobs and still contribute to society.

OfflinenIkkNAME
This is my Title.
Male

Loc: Tacoma WA
Re: A New Psychedelic Revolution Is Upon Us [Re: mushroomtip]
    #11219790 - 10/10/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If this does happen, I'll sure as hell be there.

--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
    #11220222 - 10/10/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
Salvia Divinorum is the key.

DMT doesnt show us The Wheel...it only shows us different dimensions/realms. Salvinorin A, in high doses, shows us the source of these different dimensions.

Hello FrenchMachine I find what you said very interesting could you expand upon that please?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract