Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJasonVira
Stronger, Healthier, Happier!
Male

Mastery of A Sentient Conscious Universe
    #11217771 - 10/09/09 11:18 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

INTRODUCTION:

This thread is created in order to gather intelligent opinions. I am seeking to modify and improve on everything I currently believe. Whatever you may see, about what I share, that you feel I should think more carefully about please feel free to let me know.

I will begin this thread with a few important posts of mine in order to give you a clear idea of how my personal religion has progressed to this point.

Thanks

--------------------
If you have any commentary about my posts that may break the rules. Bring it to my thread in the OTD forum

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11524605&page=0&vc=1#11524605

Edited by JasonVira (10/09/09 11:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: Mastery of A Sentient Conscious Universe [Re: JasonVira]
    #11217820 - 10/09/09 11:28 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

As I deal with Nature and the Sentient Universe directly I am inspired to create MY OWN PERSONAL religion. Of course, established religions would say that I have no right to create my own personal religion because I am not qualified. Who are they to say that I am not qualified to create my own personal religion? I do not accept their authority. So, I am creating my own personal religion based upon the Law of Attraction as put forth in The Secret.

In MY religion LOVEing gratitude and appreciation for Nature and the Sentient Universe is supreme. WORSHIP is outlawed for worship leads to mass insanity. If you have someone you love that is perfectly normal. If you worship that person YOU ARE INSANE! In my religion LOVE is supremely normal while WORSHIP is INSANE! If I choose to worship the Sentient Universe may the Sentient Universe crush and kill me where I stand!

No one else is required to join my personal religion. As a matter of fact, my religion is a religion of ONE in harmony with a Sentient, Conscious and Supremely Aware Universe.

Tai Chi Masters Of Heaven & Earth:

--------------------
If you have any commentary about my posts that may break the rules. Bring it to my thread in the OTD forum

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11524605&page=0&vc=1#11524605

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11217839 - 10/09/09 11:31 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

If anyone were to consider following my religion to them I would say:

Create a personal religion that brings out and inspires the very best in you. Add whatever wonderful thing inspires you into your personal religion and always be ready to upgrade your beliefs when you come across some new and inspiring philosophy.

Reach for the very best in yourself and radiate growing gratitude and appreciation to the Sentient Universe for all the wonderful things in your life that you would like more of. Whatever it may be that you want more of in your life radiate tremendous gratitude and appreciation for that something. Work towards being inspired to give offerings of gratitude and appreciation. How much is not the issue. It is the content of the heart when giving that makes all the difference. If you give begrudgingly it gains you nothing much from the Sentient Universe.

The general adage is true in that:

It is better to give a quarter in a state of mind filled with joyous, loving, gratitude and appreciation than to give a million-dollars in a corrupted state of mind intending to buy favors from eternity

Remember:

Every wonderful thing

the Sentient Universe has to offer is priceless

It cannot be bought with money

The favor of Sentient Eternity MUST be earned and…

NO ONE can earn that special favor for you

It is all about a personal relationship

between YOU and your SOURCE

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11217985 - 10/09/09 11:52 PM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Deus Sol Invictus

(God: The Unconquerable Sun!

Conceived through the eternal energy of His Father: Sol Invictus

United with the energy of his Mother: Moon Goddess Luna

In Solar Eclipse conjugal union

Mithras was born, as an adult, of the rock

And thus He was known as

The steadfast “Rock” of our Salvation

The Son of the Sun

The Light of the World

The Everlastingly Invincible Son of God

One With The Everlasting Father thus:

The Everlasting Father

Deus Mithras Sol Invictus!

Mithras: The Son of God

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218192 - 10/10/09 12:35 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

What I am proposing here is a veritable revolution of thought. Rather than being suckered into believing what others have said you MUST believe in I SAY: believe in whatever wonderful things that inspire the very best in you. Adopt whatever philosophical belief that causes you to think in wonderfully mind-expanding ways; in ways that inspire great and marvelous ideas from you.

The very concept of a God of Love who will have you tortured for all eternity if you don’t return His Love is ABSOLUTELY INSANE! I don’t care what book or books the concept may have come from. Direct empirical experience states the truth in that true love does not torture those who reject your love. If you truly love someone you WILL MOST CERTAINLY NOT have them tortured forever and ever because they have chosen to refuse your love.

There is truth in the concept: If you love someone, set them free. If they return to you then the loving union will be a successful one. If they do not return to you…hunt them down and torture them forever, right?

In this context it is easy to see just how insane the concept of a God who is LOVE torturing those who reject His love.

So, I create my personal religion in the Spirit that it will ALWAYS be improved upon and made better and more wonderful. If, one day, I find that something I once believed in no longer serves me I will simply toss it aside. It’s no big deal to me.

If you ever find yourselves in a position of facing tremendous persecution for believing as I do I give you full permission to reject me in the eyes of others in order to save yourself. I DO NOT REQUIRE you to hold fast to the doctrine I teach and suffer horrible torture least you burn in hell forever.

What kind of madness is this?

How could Jesus Christ demand that people suffer torturous death rather than publicly deny him in the face of persecution from the demonically possessed? That does not sound like real love to me!

I don’t clam to love you more than Jesus does, but I tell you again: If you ever find yourself in a position where you must publicly deny what I have taught you or suffer persecution PLEASE deny me and save yourselves!

I may not love you more than Jesus does, but I do indeed love you at least this much

Sheesh, what a world!

--------------------

InvisibleBand of Gypsys
Stranger

Loc: Mountains on the Moon
    #11218229 - 10/10/09 12:40 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

You are a busy little bee.

OfflineJasonVira
Male

Re: Mastery of A Sentient Conscious Universe [Re: Band of Gypsys]
    #11218311 - 10/10/09 12:58 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:
You are a busy little bee.

Well, I am determined to see more and more empirical results from my beliefs applied. I may get inspiration from figures of the past, but I Intend powerful manifestations in my day-to-day life that give me very real signs I am headed in the most wonderful direction Sentient Nature has to offer. Since that is my concerted, determined Intent, this is exactly what I am seeing.

I’d say one of the secrets to The Secret is to really, really, (((REALLY))) want something. You have to be increasingly clear and borderline obsessed towards your objective. If you cannot want something like a heroin junkie wants his next fix chances are you will NEVER achieve any great thing using philosophies like those contained in The Secret.

It is no exaggeration to say that I have never been a more powerfully advanced bodybuilding/martial arts Tai Chi dancer, for the Spirit of Nature, than I am RIGHT NOW!

I believe those who can inspire all of Nature to fight for you and protect you are among the most truly Universally Lucky people in the world.

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

#11218398 - 10/10/09 01:11 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

In my religion LOVE is supremely normal while WORSHIP is INSANE!

How the heck are you defining worship?
Many define worship as love, and acts which show this love. Releasing the feelings into the world, not just keeping them to yourself.

You can love me all you want, but if I don't know it, what good does it do me?

--------------------
Being unable to make what is just strong,
we have made what is strong just. -- Pascal

Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

Re: Mastery of A Sentient Conscious Universe [Re: Kickle]
    #11218411 - 10/10/09 01:14 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

The very concept of a God of Love who will have you tortured for all eternity if you don’t return His Love is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

It isn't God doing that.
Not even in Biblical terms.

God loves unconditionally. It is humans who turn away from that love, and damn themselves with their actions. It is nothing that God does to you. Even in those times, God is loving you. You just happen to be giving him the cold shoulder in return, which hurts not him, but you.

That is why you can damn yourself.
You can create your own hell, a place without God in it.
And as far as I know, that is the only definition of Hell that exists in the Bible: A place without God.

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218570 - 10/10/09 01:58 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

This is how I CURRENTLY view the difference between love and worship

If you have a friend and you love that friend that is perfectly sane

However, if you WORSHIP that friend YOU ARE INSANE!

Worship is an insane distortion of love into a blind view that leads to all sorts of crazy delusional beliefs. The beliefs of those who worship have a history of bloody wars and torturous religious inquisitions.

It’s fair enough to say that Love leads to peace while Worship leads to war

Love is for the sane

And taking a general view of history

Worship is for the insane

So, to understand the difference between love and worship:

If your parents love you that is perfectly fine and sane. If your parents worship you THEY ARE INSANE!

And that’s a fact!

Now, if you don’t feel that your parents worshipping you is insane then YOU are insane as well

And that is also a fact!

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218599 - 10/10/09 02:04 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Quote:

The very concept of a God of Love who will have you tortured for all eternity if you don�t return His Love is ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

It isn't God doing that.
Not even in Biblical terms.

God loves unconditionally. It is humans who turn away from that love, and damn themselves with their actions. It is nothing that God does to you. Even in those times, God is loving you. You just happen to be giving him the cold shoulder in return, which hurts not him, but you.

That is why you can damn yourself.
You can create your own hell, a place without God in it.
And as far as I know, that is the only definition of Hell that exists in the Bible: A place without God.

According to religious scripture God places conditions on His love. For example: supposedly you MUST believe in Jesus to be saved. If you refuse to repent, believe in Jesus and be baptized in His name you will be damned!

So, there may be no conditions to God's love in YOUR personal religion, but there are most certainly conditions to God's love for the crazy people who worship God.

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

#11218611 - 10/10/09 02:08 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

So your definition of worship includes the actions of those who worship but in and of themselves are not related to worship at all?

Or put another way, you feel that worship has negative consequences/outcomes?

Isn't this true of love as well?
You love someone and then they die. That comes with pretty significant consequences and is an inevitable outcome.

--------------------

Edited by Kickle (10/10/09 02:15 AM)

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

#11218629 - 10/10/09 02:13 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

According to religious scripture God places conditions on His love. For example: supposedly you MUST believe in Jesus to be saved. If you refuse to repent, believe in Jesus and be baptized in His name you will be damned!

So, there may be no conditions to God's love in YOUR personal religion, but there are most certainly conditions to God's love for the crazy people who worship God.

Everyone is using a personal religion.
You're defining "their" religion in YOUR personal terms.
Focusing on what you want to break free of. That's fine.
But it isn't a blanket statement that can explain the Bible, or its followers beliefs.

--------------------

Edited by Kickle (10/10/09 02:29 AM)

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218743 - 10/10/09 02:51 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

I’d say the most dangerous among the blind religious worshippers are the fundamental Islamic Muslims. It is OBVIOUS that according to them God’s love is VERY CONDITIONAL. They blindly worship and are collectively INSANE.

Love is sane and if you suffer because you love it may hurt, but it is a sane hurt

Worship is insane and if you suffer because you worship it the suffering of the insane

To say God’s love is unconditional is mythology to me. In my view, if God unconditionally loves His creation He would not allow humanity to rape, desecrate and destroy it. If God unconditionally loves the Muslims He would straighten them out through dreams or direct intervention and not allow them to think they are honoring Him by blowing themselves up in His name.

So I believe to say God unconditionally loves us while realistically viewing the state of humanity in the world is blind.

Does God unconditionally love all those who have had their homes and lives flooded away or destroyed in Asia? What kind of unconditional love is that???? After that massive earthquake in Indonesia that killed many and has left millions in torment you would tell me God unconditionally loves us?

Please explain because it sounds crazy to me. You people who talk about the unconditional love of God seem to have your heads buried in the sand, or something.

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

#11218791 - 10/10/09 03:03 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

To quote you from earlier in the thread:
Quote:

There is truth in the concept: If you love someone, set them free.

If God intervened in our lives so that we only had the opportunity to do what was right and good, how exactly are we free?

As for natural disasters... I don't assume to know what is "good" or "bad" for Humans or the Earth. If you do, then you're going to have to be the one providing the explanation. Maybe it was the ugly side of the secret... maybe they secretly wanted death. :strokebeard3:

--------------------

OfflineCapHat
Stranger

#11218815 - 10/10/09 03:10 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

In a perfect world, heres an example of a conversation.

1. Hello, Im conscious awareness.
2. Me too, nice to me you.

Great thread, has a  interesting subject.

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218816 - 10/10/09 03:10 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

You didn’t explain how God unconditionally loves the people who are now suffering because of the earthquake God obviously brought upon them.

Please explain this to me because I still feel that you people who flippantly talk about unconditional love don’t know what you are talking about

Thanks

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
A Dying Hope
 User Gallery

#11218869 - 10/10/09 03:30 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Ok, just because your assumptions are getting annoying...

Quote:

This thread is created in order to gather intelligent opinions. I am seeking to modify and improve on everything I currently believe. Whatever you may see, about what I share, that you feel I should think more carefully about please feel free to let me know.

Everything I have posted are topics I think you should more carefully consider. In no way am I expressing my set of beliefs. Please quit making them out to be so.

Quote:

You didn’t explain how God unconditionally loves the people who are now suffering because of the earthquake God obviously brought upon them.

I saw no reason to believe that Gods love stopped anywhere in the process, so I see no place to pick up from and say "See, here! Here is where God starts unconditionally loving again!"

Everyone dies. Do you want God to not only make us incapable of doing any wrong, but also make us immortal? And when that doesn't happen, that means the love doesn't exist... yeah, ok, I'm convinced you're the one with your head out of the sand.

edit: And those who survive and are suffering... are they suffering because of the natural disaster, or because they are deeply in poverty? A natural disaster that doesn't kill you isn't a big deal if you can rebuild. Nothing stops an able human from rebuilding, except other humans hogging the resources.

--------------------

Edited by Kickle (10/10/09 03:41 AM)

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218913 - 10/10/09 03:49 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Well, I can respect your beliefs whether I fully agree with them or not. Can you respect mine? It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other, but I am curious if you can respect my beliefs even if you do not fully agree with them.

As for myself:

When the day comes where I can unconditionally protect myself from any and all actions done against me by those whom I would unconditionally love my love will always be conditional.

Humanity has proven themselves to be lying tricksters. When I am finally at the point where I can unconditionally protect myself from any and all things they may choose to do against me then, and only then, will I consider unconditionally loving them.

I no longer love the temporal illusion. All my love is given to the most permanent thing I know and that is the Sentient Universal Spirit of Nature that I deal with directly at sites like this:

--------------------

OfflineJasonVira
Male

#11218934 - 10/10/09 03:56 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

I’m curious about something, Kickle,

And I want you to know beforehand that I’m not judging you as I ask this:

Do you feel God had nothing whatsoever to do with the earthquake in Indonesia? If God had nothing to do with it do you feel that God was powerless to stop it? If God has the power to stop such an earthquake and refuses to do so how is God unconditionally loving?

I’m just curious how you will respond.

Thanks

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology