Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesinkingbeach
beachbum
 User Gallery

Happy Median *DELETED*
    #11216059 - 10/09/09 03:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by sinkingbeach

Reason for deletion: I violated the sacred rules of the shroomery...

--------------------
"Psilocybin and psilocin are noteworthy in that their molecular structures are very similar to chemicals present in the human brain. Psilocin, for example, differs from the human neurotransmitter serotonin (designated 5-hydroxytryptamine) by only one hydroxy molecule. In this respect, the mushrooms are mirror images of the human brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Happy Median [Re: sinkingbeach]
    #11216114 - 10/09/09 03:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well dosage isnt really supposed to be talked about, but my standard dose (the one i find to sometimes be mellow and sometimes FUCKIN INTENSE) is 3g

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Offlinesinkingbeach
beachbum
 User Gallery

Re: Happy Median [Re: CamKron]
    #11216160 - 10/09/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CamKron said:
well dosage isnt really supposed to be talked about,

missed that in the rules, I do apologize, still finding my way around here. Lock it if neccessary...

--------------------
"Psilocybin and psilocin are noteworthy in that their molecular structures are very similar to chemicals present in the human brain. Psilocin, for example, differs from the human neurotransmitter serotonin (designated 5-hydroxytryptamine) by only one hydroxy molecule. In this respect, the mushrooms are mirror images of the human brain."

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Happy Median [Re: sinkingbeach]
    #11216431 - 10/09/09 04:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dosage advice
Dosage advice is allowed in this forum. Remember that you have to take responsibility for your actions. We make every effort to ensure accurate information, but you should not take what is said as undisputed fact. Everyone is free to post here.

Straight from the forum guidlines.....

Why does everyone think dosage discussion is not allowed in Psychedelic Experience forum????

I know it isnt allowed in Other Drugs Discussion.....

I can imagine it is not allowed in Sponsers.....

Cultivation I can also imagine it is frowned upon......

Probably a good idea to read the guidlines for any forum you are going to frequent.

DOSAGE ADVICE IS ALLOWED IN TPE!!!!!!!! :grin:

On Topic : 3grams is good...... if its your first time and your nervous, 2g is good too......

If you are growing and just want to test potency, I like 1.5g

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag