Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

DXM and weed
    #11216103 - 10/09/09 05:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So I have been reading about peoples DXM experiences, and not many mention weed...
Lots of people seem to become incapacitated, is it to the point that you cannot rip a bowl? or is simply that you don;t want to?
I would most likely trip in my room, with the lights off, maybe an open window... and some music (well lots of music)...
Is it enjoyable to watch movies? and how long is the typical trip (I think i read somewhere that its ~5 hours)...
I will most likely be reduced to robotripping (i say reduced b/c it will probly make me nauseas) but I'm not sure if the pills are OTC or not...
anyway, share some experiences. Ive never dealt with Dex before, but it seems like its mindblowing

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: DXM and weed [Re: CamKron]
    #11216120 - 10/09/09 05:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i have few experiences with DXM.

I always smoked while trippin off that shit.

I don't really enjoy DXM personally though, mainly for the comedown and nausea

--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: DXM and weed [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11216166 - 10/09/09 05:23 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i did 16 triple c's (well, they weren't the original CCCs, as those are rare to find now, so i had CC's. CCC's are more euphoric as i remember, CC's make you drunk) after a year of not doing it and I was FUCKED

my friend asked me if i wanted .5 of kush for 5 bucks and it took me like 5 mins to decide. I was slowly peaking before that and after i bought it i was breaking it up, i packed it, and stared at the bowl for about 10 minutes trying to regain feeling and control of my body/thoughts

10 mins after that, i smoked it, had a wanting-to-cough feeling but it wasnt happening.

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Offlinedesiretoheal
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: DXM and weed [Re: Moronicus]
    #11216225 - 10/09/09 05:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

15 triple C's was my first time. I was hallucinating and the world became stretched out. There was a diamond shape just spinning in my field of vision and I could only take baby steps. That was the first day I listened to "In Rainbows" by Radiohead, a bit after it came out. I was very clumsy the next day and couldn't focus

--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

OfflineCharos
Stranger
Male

Loc: Brantford ON, Canada
Re: DXM and weed [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11216428 - 10/09/09 06:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

It's like any other psychedelic...one of three things happen, depending when I smoke...if I smoke before coming up it eases me into the trip, if I smoke while I'm peaking it kicks things up a notch and if I smoke while coming down it brings me back up a little.  Same basic idea, just with the DXM feeling in mind rather than another psychedelic.

--------------------
*+_Charos_+*

"Be me, for a little while"
--Eli

My Deviantart Page
My Youtube Page

Invisiblesmokintheherb
Heart black as lungs
Male

Re: DXM and weed [Re: Charos]
    #11216459 - 10/09/09 06:22 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

dxm thread

Quote:

smokintheherb said:
well, i finally felt like i wanted to write something about this subject as someone who has done DXM probably 20+ times in the last year or so and enjoyed it

i will start off by saying that DXM does not compete with acid or shrooms, at all.
i have also more or less decided to quit taking it, after having amazing experiences on true psychadelics

that being said it is quite easy to have a good experience. for example i find a low dose of DXM to be preferable to alcohol, although i do admit i am not much of a drinker

i have found that without equal my favorite type of dex to take is Zicam. it's a little spray that is usually $6-8(and easy to pocket if that's your thing)

also i have to say, if you don't smoke weed then DXM is almost not worth trying, especially at high level doses
weed: 1. helps with the nausea that can be associated with dex and 2. gives the dex a lot more euphoria and "trippiness."  besides.. the DXM suppresses your cough reflex- it's like yin and yang.

remember if you try zicam to only get the cool cherry flavor.. it's the only one with pure DXM in it(it contains about 350mgs i believe?)
the taste is TERRIBLE, but it is only about .55 fl oz., or like half a shot glass. not too hard to down, especially when compared to drinking a bottle or two of robotussin, bleh. there are tricks like coating your tongue with honey that work well.. you can probably figure out your own thing. i usually just chased it

a half a bottle will be a somewhat mild experience for most people- kind of like being drunk and high and the same time(and higher if you smoke)- but it is probably a good starting point, unless you like to just jump right in with these things
a single bottle was a usual dose for me, although i have had various combinations from 1/3 of a bottle(still active, and fun to hang out or kick up your weed a little bit) and nearly 2(could not communicate with the outside world very well, robo-walking, not very fun)

music, black lights, glow stars, strobe lights = your friends on dex

i did experience a few times of OEV in the form of colors and patterns, but only in a dark room
much more common is amazing CEV.. random scenes, intense colors/patterns
i have also had an out of body experience that ranks as one of my top times doing any drug.

so basically.. you can have a good time doing dex, it's just very fickle sometimes
i would say it's definitely worth a try
it's cheap and easy entertainment for those that have problems getting better things

and one more thing to remember, with dxm a dose that is too small can still be fun, a dose that is too big is almost never fun

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience