Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
10 days after Inoc. and 32 out of 72 jars arent doing anything...
    #11215139 - 10/09/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

knocked up 72 4 ounce jars 10 days ago with PF albino, pes hawaiian, burma, and b+

most of them are doing great, but a little under half of them havent started doing anything at all!!! im a little frustrated, and have no idea why they arent doing anything.

the only thing i could think of is when i inoculated the jars, sometimes the needle would get clogged and nothing would come out of the syringe. i had this problem with a B+ jar, and i ended up gettin pissed and just pushing it till it unclogged. i ended up shooting a whole bunch of spore solution into one side of the jar. the other side hasnt even started, but the side i shot a bunch into now looks like this

the burma strain sucks overall IME. only a couple out of 20 jars have even started, and i think they only started on one side of each jar. i should say, i only used 2 holes per jar lid on the 4 ounce jars.

check out my first mushroom grow to get a better idea of things

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 10 days after Inoc. and 32 out of 72 jars arent doing anything... [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11215146 - 10/09/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Did you give all the syringes a good shake before using

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: 10 days after Inoc. and 32 out of 72 jars arent doing anything... [Re: Shea25]
    #11215173 - 10/09/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOL oh yea. nonstop for 5 minutes before i started, and then shook em up between almost every jars.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlineshx764
That Guy

Re: 10 days after Inoc. and 32 out of 72 jars arent doing anything... [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11215524 - 10/09/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

10 days isn't horrible. Some strains are just slower. I would just wait it out a while longer before tossing them. Are your spores from a vendor? Not that the vendors here aren't good, just I've always had better luck with syringes I made myself.

--------------------
All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.  - Martin Luther King, Jr.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: 10 days after Inoc. and 32 out of 72 jars arent doing anything... [Re: shx764]
    #11216356 - 10/09/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea burma seems to be pretty slow, but they have showed up on just a few. i think only on spot per jar. im not going to toss them by any means unless they are obviously contaminated.

and yes, i got the syringes from one of the vendors.

ill probably be fruiting in the next week and a half :awesome: not all the cake. just a few. cant wait to eat some hawaiians.

anyone have any idea how much the average amount of mushrooms are that would come off 4 oz jars? just curious :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale