Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
2-cb-fly death?
    #11213834 - 10/09/09 10:25 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

go to www.erowid.org theres a warning about 2-cb-fly, which apparantly killed a man in denmark.

theres also reports of hospitalisations in other countries. its probably a contamination of sorts. the pills are labelled b-1.

if it gets worse, maybe make a warning thread and sticky it.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: 2-cb-fly death? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11213872 - 10/09/09 10:32 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

:seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness::seriousbusiness:

--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (10/09/09 10:33 AM)

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #11213910 - 10/09/09 10:40 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Did this need to be cross posted?

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Offlineakb112211
Stranger

Loc: UKUSANetherlands
Re: 2-cb-fly death? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11214314 - 10/09/09 12:14 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

you know, this is actually pretty serious. Not everything has to be a joke.

There are likely to be more incidents if word doesn't get out. Not everyone checks the forums, and this isn't in the media yet.(a good thing if you ask me. They are bound to get the story wrong in order to sensationalize the story)

Thing is, it must be reiterated that it is 99% not 2c-b-fly. But a bad synth or something entirely different mistakenly sold as it. Here's the BL link. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=465736 ;

Whatever it is, thats some potent stuff.

Also, there are a lot of inconsistencies. And no clear story. One person dies from 18mg of a certain substance. His friend doses the same and wakes up in the morning just fine. Some other people were in critical conditions from 4mg, and one death in the US. And a couple other people were in hospital from 1mg.

I'm just not buying these reports of bad trips and hospitalizations. I'm waiting on lab results. But in the mean time, I would advise all to stay away from product bought from that danish site.

Makes me damn nervous. I have some coming to me, but from a completely different source.

--------------------
"There never was and never will be,
Nor is there now,
The wholly criticized
Or the wholly approved"

InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miami
Re: 2-cb-fly death? [Re: akb112211]
    #11214333 - 10/09/09 12:18 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

There are likely to be more incidents if word doesn't get out. Not everyone checks the forums, and this isn't in the media yet.(a good thing if you ask me. They are bound to get the story wrong in order to sensationalize the story)

Thing is, it must be reiterated that it is 99% not 2c-b-fly. But a bad synth or something entirely different mistakenly sold as it. Here's the BL link. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=465736 ;

Whatever it is, thats some potent stuff.

Also, there are a lot of inconsistencies. And no clear story. One person dies from 18mg of a certain substance. His friend doses the same and wakes up in the morning just fine. Some other people were in critical conditions from 4mg, and one death in the US. And a couple other people were in hospital from 1mg.

I'm just not buying these reports of bad trips and hospitalizations. I'm waiting on lab results. But in the mean time, I would advise all to stay away from product bought from that danish site.

Makes me damn nervous. I have some coming to me, but from a completely different source. Btw im a cop. 

wait, ur a cop?

anyway udo have good advive, beware of products purchased from danish site.  and it is interesting about the fact that people have been hospitilized for 1mg, all the way up to 18mg.

i just think its sketchy that you added to the end, im getting some to also but not from a danish source...lollzzz

--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Ports Flag
    #11214334 - 10/09/09 12:19 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

TY for the info!

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #11214342 - 10/09/09 12:21 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

I'm yet to see a link to a confirmation that a death occurred at all.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11214452 - 10/09/09 12:42 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

akb112211 said:

It doesn't have to be, but I prefer it.

It makes life much more enjoyable. Lighten up.

I wasn't even referring that serious business graemlin to you or your post, it was for my own personal reason.

Don't take anything I say personally, and it's usually best to not make assumptions.

Now back onto topic :wink:

There have been deaths from Bromo DragonFLY as well, when your dealing with doses that range in the micrograms and mg, your obviously risking your life. That being said, there is a danger with DOx's and 2c-x's as well.

That is why I don't like it when people sell RC's as acid.

That is the game of drugs. You take risks, and some people die, and some people don't die. Blaming the drug is moot. There is nothing to blame except for the idiots who don't RESEARCH, a RESEARCH CHEMICAL.

and it's 2c not 2-c :grin:

--------------------

Offlineakb112211
Stranger

Loc: UKUSANetherlands
Re: 2-cb-fly death? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11217081 - 10/09/09 08:40 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

you make good points I AM SWIM.
I hate when that happens. It makes me think from the middle of the road.

I agree that RC's are dangerous...I was going to add more to that, but yeah, they have their dangers.

As far as specific chemicals are concerned, they are generally not dangerous to humans. Now, as far as human error is concerned, well yes they can be dangerous.
But the inherently dangerous chemicals aren't consumed, thats why the research happens.

To be honest, I just find this whole thing(RC's, street drugs, online communities, vendors, etc) intriguing. At the same time, I have a vested interest...I ingest these chemicals.

I see where you are coming from, and I won't take you seriously. Thanks for the heads up.

The reason this is such a big deal is that no one wants it to be true. We pretty much know that 2c-b-fly is not dangerous. But there is always that 'what if?' lingering in the back of the mind when this happens. I mean, there aren't any REAL controls in our experiments. But yeah, the RC community, and online vendors aren't as squeaky clean as we would like to believe they are. There are problems, and I'm just as much a part of it as the rest. No matter how 'sincere' my intentions are.

--------------------
"There never was and never will be,
Nor is there now,
The wholly criticized
Or the wholly approved"

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11217197 - 10/09/09 09:06 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

akb112211 said:
you make good points I AM SWIM.
I hate when that happens. It makes me think from the middle of the road.

I agree that RC's are dangerous...I was going to add more to that, but yeah, they have their dangers.

As far as specific chemicals are concerned, they are generally not dangerous to humans. Now, as far as human error is concerned, well yes they can be dangerous.
But the inherently dangerous chemicals aren't consumed, thats why the research happens.

To be honest, I just find this whole thing(RC's, street drugs, online communities, vendors, etc) intriguing. At the same time, I have a vested interest...I ingest these chemicals.

I see where you are coming from, and I won't take you seriously. Thanks for the heads up.

The reason this is such a big deal is that no one wants it to be true. We pretty much know that 2c-b-fly is not dangerous. But there is always that 'what if?' lingering in the back of the mind when this happens. I mean, there aren't any REAL controls in our experiments. But yeah, the RC community, and online vendors aren't as squeaky clean as we would like to believe they are. There are problems, and I'm just as much a part of it as the rest. No matter how 'sincere' my intentions are.

I agree, they can be safe. Don't get me wrong, I lovvvvvvvve RC's.
2c-b is probably one of my favorites, but if one doesn't know what they are even taking, there is danger.

There is no telling of the doses from laid DO compounds or pressed 2c's that are available through the black-market.
Now if they are obtained through a reputable source, that is another story.

It would be great to have them tested in a lab. I hope more people study these chemicals, because they are very interesting.

I've had some deep spiritual experiences on many different RC's before, including acid and mushrooms too. I feel they all share one of the same 'thang' or 'core' that are apparent in most tryptamines and phenethylamines.

But I guess that is with everything :shrug: :lol:

either way

move over :awebig: cuz here comes :w0ahhhhmahnnn:

:lsd:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub